Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Tue 07/14/09 02:29 PM

1 million....??? I doubt it!

plus it is/was a multinational force.....

crimes against humanity?????? Like Gassing 200,000 Kurds??????
Let me get this right. We killied or injured over 1 million Iraqis because Sadam used weapons we gave him to kill over 200,000!!!!whoa

UM we have over 5000 killed and over 30.000 wounded...I think the Iraqi numbers of killed or injured at 1,000,000 is low!!!!!

Multinational force well that maked it ok!!!!

no photo
Tue 07/14/09 02:29 PM

1 million....??? I doubt it!

plus it is/was a multinational force.....

Let me get this right. We killied or injured over 1 million Iraqis because Sadam used weapons we gave him to kill over 200,000!!!!whoa

UM we have over 5000 killed and over 30.000 wounded...I think the Iraqi numbers of killed or injured at 1,000,000 is low!!!!!

Multinational force well that maked it ok!!!!

no photo
Tue 07/14/09 02:24 PM
With 8 profiles you sure can!!!!laugh

no photo
Tue 07/14/09 02:22 PM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 07/14/09 02:23 PM

so tem are you telling me that you can have an opinion . but i cant. simply yes or no will do.
Well he!! yes.....Just its like WOW its Gary again...Im sure quite of few cant wait to welcome ya back....We love ya man!!!!

Hell yes to you can!!!! Cant wait for the fireworks!!!!

no photo
Tue 07/14/09 01:53 PM

you left out part where you say if you don't like it here go back to Russia, well since i,m an American citizen i don't think that will happen. just because i love an respect my flag and where i came from. since i spent 22 years in your army. i truly feel i have earn the right to worship any flag i wont to.
Welcome back GARY!!!!! We sure missed ya....Yea we know how bad this country is and you dont want to leave....But hey you made my day......

no photo
Tue 07/14/09 01:45 PM

this is coming from a former Russian. the united states needs to mine its own business. usa has no room to talk. even if Russian attacked Georgians, the USA attacked Iraq for no reason. so people in glass house should not throw stones.
GARY got you another profile going...Whats it up to 8? Yes we know you love your beloved russia...

no photo
Tue 07/14/09 01:26 PM

can someone explain to me....what makes these adults think it's ok to be with kids????? I don't get the rationality. a woman in my neighborhood (27) started dating a 15 yr old kid...until the kids mom found out. what goes on in their minds???? I don't it

:cry: I don't understand it either Roseflowerforyou

:heart: P.S. I luv you and Fran:heart:

but you do :heart: love me more than Rose - right Mirror smitten

scared uhoh I better not answer this onescared

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

:cry: P.S. sexual abuse is so wrong!!:cry:
ANY TYPE OF ABUSE IS WRONG...Sometimes I see parents mentally abusing their kids and it all has the same out come for the kids...A BAD ONE

Hug your child today and tell them you love them....If you see a child in danger step up and report it..OUR KIDS ARE OUR FUTURE!!!!!

no photo
Tue 07/14/09 01:12 PM
Maybe we all jump to conclusions on this one to fast...Innocent until proven guilty....

Sage, Im with ya man...Hanging or castration...BUT

Just as we all rushed to judgment here, there are alot of men accused of abuse who have done nothing wrong!!!

Again Im going to catch crap but this does happen....

I tell my child that my dad whipped me with a yard stick...She said he would never do that because thats abuse...It was not abuse but a lesson sorry to say I had to learn more than once...There is a line not to cross but of course some people take it to a bad extreeme, but I deserved each of those wacks!!!!

I guess Im trying to say look at what rushing to judgemnet has caused here and nothing has even been proven in a court of law...

no photo
Tue 07/14/09 12:55 PM

no photo
Tue 07/14/09 12:10 PM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 07/14/09 12:14 PM

Not gonna happen.
I have to agree!!!!! There are many ghost in to many past closets.....

Personally both him and GW as well as all of Congress should be held accountable...BUT AINT GONNA HAPPEN!!!

All of congress!

Lets just throw out a few names.

Now sec of state Clinton.

Now pres Obama.

Oh and that Pelosi person.

Harry Reid.

Would effectivly gut our government.

NEVER GONNA HAPPEN.

Why should it anyway... They was doing their jobs. (in a manner consistent with the times).

The whole thing is a propagand stunt witch hunt... PURPOSE: Muddy the waters so what is CURRENTLY important will not be noticed... THEY HOPE.

A democrat recently stated something along the lines of - americans are dumb and need labels and images to be fed to them...

A statement I find distastefull and quite arrogant.
Noone is above the law...Lets fill our prisions full of pot smokers while the big wigs running this country in the ground just get richer!!!!!! THATS WHY IT SHOULD HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It wont happen but yes it should!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE you mentioned and more!!!

no photo
Tue 07/14/09 12:10 PM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 07/14/09 12:15 PM
opps

no photo
Tue 07/14/09 10:44 AM

NEVER said he didnt have the right!!!!I have stood up for those rights and served this country to protect those rights!!!! Look at the thread about 50/50.....

Personally the flag stands for this nation not one individual...JMO...Im entitled to it..

No, I know you didn't Temp, I was just thinking out loud. Any time there is a controversy, some times it works in that persons favor despite what we might have expected, he may never even have realized that his action would have caused such a out pouring from either side. We see it all the time.
flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 07/14/09 10:37 AM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 07/14/09 10:39 AM
NEVER said he didnt have the right!!!!I have stood up for those rights and served this country to protect those rights!!!! Look at the thread about 50/50.....

Personally the flag stands for this nation not one individual...JMO...Im entitled to it..

no photo
Tue 07/14/09 10:30 AM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 07/14/09 10:31 AM

ohwell Just like Pit Bulls it always ends badlyohwell

Let's not go there Mirror, bad owners make bad pit bulls! They can be the sweetest dogs if raised right.shades
here, heredrinker I raised pit bulls for years they are sweet look at petey on little rascals they are highly intelligent and it is always the fault of cruel and careless owners
I have to disagree with you there...ANY animal can lose it for any reason!!!!! He!! we humans do!!!

My biggest bit... is HAVE LIABILITY INS...If ya dont ya shouldnt own it!!

no photo
Tue 07/14/09 09:20 AM

Clearwater, Florida -- Police say at least four men have been arrested -- and more arrests are expected -- for paying a 12-year-old girl to have sex.

The victim, whose name is withheld, apparently had consensual sex with the men, who will be charged with battery, police said.

"The girl was reported as a runaway on Sunday," said police spokesperson Elizabeth Watts, "and was located Monday at an apartment in Clearwater where investigators said she had sex with several men."

Further information was expected to be released today.
(Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=109502

----------------------------------------------------------

"""""for paying a 12-year-old girl to have sex.""""""

so what should the girl's punishment be

stand corrected I posted according to this quote - which is incorrect - on news article it does not say child was paid for sex
What is incorrect...Its in the 1st line...

no photo
Tue 07/14/09 09:15 AM
Clearwater, Florida -- Police say at least four men have been arrested -- and more arrests are expected -- for paying a 12-year-old girl to have sex.

The victim, whose name is withheld, apparently had consensual sex with the men, who will be charged with battery, police said.

"The girl was reported as a runaway on Sunday," said police spokesperson Elizabeth Watts, "and was located Monday at an apartment in Clearwater where investigators said she had sex with several men."

no photo
Tue 07/14/09 09:11 AM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 07/14/09 09:12 AM

----------------------------------------------------------

"""""for paying a 12-year-old girl to have sex.""""""

so what should the girl's punishment be

The child has been punished enough.

I don't agree with any adult abusing a child (sexually, physically or emotionally)

but I feel the child must also pay for her actions.

she ran away what should she get a slap on the wrist? a pat on the back? or should everything be forgiven because she is a minor?

flowerforyou YEP thats whats wrong with the kids..

But if a parent dicplines them Abuse is yelled...

She broke the LAW and should be punished too..

I AM SAYING ANYTHING BUT BOTH PARTIES ARE WRONG>>>>So please dont bash me for being a creep...Anyone that knows me knows I would die to save a child...If I saw her on the corner hooking I would have called the cops and stayed there till they came!!!!!

She is 12. The 12 year olds that I know don't know that law. Three-fourths of them haven't had a period yet. They're not even fully developed.

Yes, she did wrong. There are consequences in juvenile. Hopefully she will get counseling. Thank God she's not dead. The men are pedophiles in my eyes. I feel that they should be punished harshly.

I knew it before I posted it..YES THEY ARE CREEPS WHO SHOULD BE STRUNG UP BY THEIR BALLS but slap her on the wrist is only gonna make her do it again in the future...Happpens time and time again!!!

WINXflowerforyou

no photo
Tue 07/14/09 09:08 AM

Not gonna happen.
I have to agree!!!!! There are many ghost in to many past closets.....

Personally both him and GW as well as all of Congress should be held accountable...BUT AINT GONNA HAPPEN!!!

no photo
Tue 07/14/09 09:04 AM

Give him his license....He burnt his own hole...AND THAT WAS HIS RIGHT!!!!

but he would be in competition with the mayors buddy that owns an italian rest.

(speculation but you get the drift)
He pissed off 50% of his future market....He might as well give it up!!!! THOSE 50% have those RIGHTS just as he has his!!!!

no photo
Tue 07/14/09 09:01 AM

hey it is rose's fault

wranglers and a t-shirt

in 100+ temps

quiting smoking

she is probably got the t-shirt soaked

:wink: laugh laugh laugh

Damm you now my screen is all fogged up!!!!!!!!