Community > Posts By > timsayshi

timsayshi's photo
Mon 01/28/08 10:23 AM

Yep, it's confirmed. You're totally cute.

Cute???? more like amazingly beautiful.

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

timsayshi's photo
Thu 01/24/08 01:50 PM
A little rabbit is happily running through the forest when he stumbles upon a giraffe rolling a joint. The rabbit looks at her and says, 'Giraffe my friend, why do you do this? Come with me running through the forest, you'll see, you'll feel so much better!' The giraffe looks at him, looks at the joint, tosses it and goes off running with the rabbit.

Then they come across an elephant doing coke, so the rabbit again says, 'Elephant my friend, why do you do this? Think about your health. Come running with us through the pretty forest, you'll see, you'll feel so good!' The elephant looks at them,looks at his razor, mirror and all, then tosses them and starts running with the rabbit and giraffe.

The three animals then come across a lion about to shoot up heroin... 'Lion my friend, why do you do this? Think about your health! Come running with us through the sunny forest, you will feel so good!'

The lion looks at him, puts down his needle, and starts to beat the sh1t out of the little rabbit. As the giraffe and elephant watch in horror, they look at him and ask, 'Lion, why did you do this? He was merely trying to help us all!'

The lion answers, 'That little f*cker makes me run around the forest like an idiot for hours every time he's on ecstasy!

timsayshi's photo
Thu 01/24/08 01:49 PM
Edited by timsayshi on Thu 01/24/08 01:50 PM
Sorry was sent for new post

timsayshi's photo
Thu 01/24/08 01:29 PM

Just wanted to get your take on it.

Do you believe when you look deep into someones eyes that you can see their soul?

You bet they are.

timsayshi's photo
Thu 01/24/08 12:26 PM
Feral hey it me again hook me up sista can never have enough friends.

timsayshi's photo
Wed 01/23/08 06:49 AM
WHat do I win.

drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

timsayshi's photo
Tue 01/22/08 07:18 PM
What is the square root of 69

8 something
bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile
drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

timsayshi's photo
Tue 01/22/08 12:35 PM

lol well unlike all the other girls i am not here to paly games!!! happy

If that is true why lie about your age then???

timsayshi's photo
Tue 01/22/08 06:20 AM

.i might have said somethings when i was drunk sat. on his voicemail

NEVER.. NEVER.. DRUNK DIAL! laugh laugh

Can I drunk dial some please.

drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

timsayshi's photo
Mon 01/21/08 09:28 AM

A young punk gets on a bus and sits down in directly across from an old man.

The young punk has spiked green, purple and orange hair. His clothing is a tattered mix of leather rags. His entire face and body are covered with piercings and his earrings are big, bright red, yellow and green feathers.

The old man stares at the young punk as the bus travels across the city.

Finally, the punk looks across at the old man, and yells, "What are you looking at, old man! Didn't you do anything wild when you were young?"

Without missing a beat, the old man replies, "Yeah. Back when I was very young and in the Navy, I got really drunk in Singapore and had sex with a parrot... I thought you might be my son."

timsayshi's photo
Mon 01/21/08 09:16 AM

As usual, things were not going well at the United Nations. Thus, many visiting ambassadors had to room together. It just so happend that Vladimir, the Russian Ambassador, and Umballa, the Zambian Ambassador, were sharing a suite. To pass the time, Vladimir introduced his fellow dignitary to the Russian game of roulette. He produced an antique Soviet revolver, and a single bullet. It took a while, but he was finally able to explain the gist of the game to Umballa. Intrigued and excited, Umballa loved the game. By the time the U.N. meeting was over, the two had become fast friends. As they parted company at the airport, Umballa told Vladimir, ''One day, you must visit my country, and try our version of your roulette.''
A year later, Vladimir was in Zambia, and looked up his old friend. Umballa remembered him, and welcomed him with open arms.
''I have come, my comrade, to try your game.''
''Very well. Come with me.'' Umballa took his friend before six, buck-naked bush women. ''Pick one. Any one. And she will give you a blowjob.''
''But my friend, where is the danger in this?''
Umballa replied with a toothy smile, ''One of them is a cannibal.''

timsayshi's photo
Mon 01/21/08 08:59 AM

A young reporter went to a retirement home to interview an aged but legendary explorer. The reporter asked the old man to tell him the most frightening experience he had ever had.

The old explorer said, "Once I was hunting Bengal tigers in the jungles of India. I was on a narrow path and my faithful native gunbearer was behind me. Suddenly the largest tiger I have ever seen leaped onto the path in front of us. I turned to get my weapon only to find the native had fled. The tiger leapt toward me with a mighty ROARRRR! I soiled myself."

The reporter said, "Under those circumstances anyone would have done the same."

The old explorer said, "No, not then - just now when I went ROARRRR!"

drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

timsayshi's photo
Mon 01/21/08 08:47 AM
noway noway

timsayshi's photo
Thu 01/17/08 08:55 AM

Her daughter is 15 and she has a hockey game fri. night and I may be going to it I hope she likes me because I love kids and I really like her mom.

I have a 17 yo and when her mom and I split she was not happy about the idea of her dad seening aother women but now she is good with it. If the mom is ok with it I would go. Hate to say it but most likly the daughter may not, but oh well she not going to like any man that dates her mom. My 2 cents anyway.

drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker Good Luck

timsayshi's photo
Wed 01/16/08 01:48 PM

I am not very photogenic.....so tell me what you think.

What are you talking about your are beautiful.

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Thanks Tim. I guess I am my own worst enemy.

Aren't we all????

timsayshi's photo
Wed 01/16/08 01:46 PM

Tue 01/15/08 01:55 PM
I was going out with this girl for 4.5 years. We were each others firsts everything. She left because she needed to experience life without being in a relationship. We have been broke up now for 14 months but during this time we have been talking, I went and saw her in California because she is in the Navy now, she was home on leave for New Years and she went bi-polar. She now dont want to talk to me ever again for what reason I have no idea. I love her alot and care for her but I can not let her keep going and coming when she wants too. I want to know how can I get over her so I can move on. I am not the type to go out and have sex with someone to move on I have class, morals, self respect, and respect. So how can I move on?

How many times are we going to see this post. I believe I have seen it at least 3 times now. If you want advice and people give it and you dont like it or do not want to hear then why keep asking?huh huh huh

timsayshi's photo
Wed 01/16/08 01:37 PM

I am not very photogenic.....so tell me what you think.

What are you talking about your are beautiful.

timsayshi's photo
Wed 01/16/08 08:35 AM

where i live they said it might snow...for some reason it only snows in alabama every 4 to 5 years and when it does AWESOME...i love it ...well go to go just thought i would share this wonderful news!!!

squid

If you moved north you could get it every year laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

timsayshi's photo
Wed 01/16/08 06:31 AM

I know I get along with my ex hubby...we use to do cook outs for mothers day and fathers day! I think its great! We do it for the children and only for the children...this is how it should be!!!

And the nice thing is if something happens you can always leave with out causing to much of uproar. I in the same situation here.

timsayshi's photo
Tue 01/15/08 08:47 PM

Ok, I'm new on here...i don't see anywhere that i can go to IM someone. Am I missing something? Or are you talking about sending mail messages?

IM can only be used if other is online

drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker