Community > Posts By > timsayshi

timsayshi's photo
Mon 04/21/08 12:44 PM
I beat the kool-aid man because I'm a pimp drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

timsayshi's photo
Mon 03/17/08 05:13 AM
I was at my regular pub the other night when Alex walked in, took his usual seat and ordered a pint of his favorite lager.
Alex leaned over and said to me: "I called the local insane asylum yesterday to check if any one has escaped from there recently."
I was confused by this remark so I asked, "Why on earth would you want to know such a thing???"
Alex leaned closer and explained: "Well, somebody married my ex-wife last week..."

timsayshi's photo
Mon 03/17/08 05:11 AM

A man decided to march in the holy crusades. Concluding that his wife should wear a chastity belt while he is gone, he locks up her nether regions and gives the key to his best friend. He tells him, "If I do not return within four years, unlock my wife and set her free to live a normal life."
So, the husband leaves on horseback and about a half hour later, he sees a cloud of dust behind him. He waits for it to come closer and sees his best friend. "What's wrong?' " he asks.
"You gave me the wrong key!"

timsayshi's photo
Mon 03/17/08 05:09 AM
A man was happily driving along in his car late one Saturday night when a cop pulled him over. The policeman walked up to him and asked, "Have you been drinking, sir?"
Confused, the man replied, "Why? Was I weaving all over the road?"
"No," said the policeman. "You were driving splendidly. It was the incredibly ugly girl in the passenger seat that gave you away."

timsayshi's photo
Fri 03/14/08 07:22 AM
No it was a bunch of Iraqis and 2 Marines drinker drinker drinker Semper Fi

timsayshi's photo
Wed 03/12/08 06:47 PM
Where is evryone tonihgt????

timsayshi's photo
Wed 03/12/08 06:55 AM
laugh laugh laugh Hey Suz whats up girl how things going there with you. drinker drinker

timsayshi's photo
Wed 03/12/08 06:10 AM
Way to single here

timsayshi's photo
Wed 03/12/08 06:07 AM
Morning all how things going in here today??? drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

timsayshi's photo
Wed 03/12/08 06:07 AM
Morning all how things going in here today??? drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

timsayshi's photo
Tue 03/11/08 08:48 PM

what's everyone up 2 tonight? ..Sorry you got stood up Tim, that sucks. sad

Really sucks but use to it such is life

It's her loss, and DON"T LET IT GET YOU DOWN. YOU"RE A TERRIFIC GUY AND WILL MAKE SOMEONE VERY HAPPY SOME DAY!!!!:wink: flowerforyou flowerforyou

Ok all I am done for the night will see everyone tomorrow sometime. drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker smokin smokin smokin

timsayshi's photo
Tue 03/11/08 08:40 PM

timsayshi's photo
Tue 03/11/08 08:40 PM

timsayshi's photo
Tue 03/11/08 08:31 PM

Hey there Tim!!! how's it going?????

grumble grumble To be honest stood up again and you???

Wait, thought your date was tom. night (Wed.)

Asked her to let me know tonight she is 2 1/2 hours away and it is 1130 here and still nothing o well her loss right? email me
please

timsayshi's photo
Tue 03/11/08 08:27 PM

Hey there Tim!!! how's it going?????

grumble grumble To be honest stood up again and you???

timsayshi's photo
Tue 03/11/08 08:22 PM
ok Deb I am here what is up u ya'all

timsayshi's photo
Sun 03/09/08 05:34 PM

Prayers for your daughter and other victims. Why waste a bullet, have rope!

Rope is to good for him. use a dull rusty knife. That always works for me. explode explode explode explode

Terssa,

U and ur daughter have all my thoughts and prayers. I have 3 girls and I know that the person that tried this with mine would be shown no mercy. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

timsayshi's photo
Fri 03/07/08 08:17 PM
RADAR spelled backwars is still RADAR

timsayshi's photo
Thu 03/06/08 10:14 AM
I can't seam to get anything going myself either.grumble grumble grumble grumble

timsayshi's photo
Thu 03/06/08 09:03 AM
That's some heavy oil then 530 would make more sense.