Welcome and have some fun while you are here and good luck

drinker drinker drinker smokin smokin smokin

timsayshi's photo
Fri 01/11/08 08:52 AM
I thinkin the Capt not allowed to play will go back to my corner
sad sad sad sad

timsayshi's photo
Fri 01/11/08 08:41 AM

Ok this is how it works....If you come in your mine laugh laugh And I can match you with whomever I see fit. Once I do match you....You have to e-mail that person and say you have been matched. Then you have to get to know that person and let us know. I have done this in another thread and actually matched up some really good people. If nothing else you get to have a new friend you might not otherwise give the time of day to

HAVE FUN

Why not I am in then

timsayshi's photo
Fri 01/11/08 07:56 AM

a bitelaugh laugh laugh

I like bites so whats to be skeered about then
devil devil devil devil

timsayshi's photo
Fri 01/11/08 07:15 AM

tell me or i will bitelaugh laugh laugh

Skeered of what???????

timsayshi's photo
Thu 01/10/08 12:54 PM

HILARY WOULD SO SUCK AS PRESIDENT OOPS WAIT A MIN SHE CAN'T SUCK.....THAT'S WHY BILL GOT IT FROM SOMEONE ELSE. BONNNNNNNG.

devil devil devil devil devil Woman that was a good one devil devil devil

timsayshi's photo
Thu 01/10/08 12:51 PM
drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker devil devil devil devil devil noway noway noway noway noway You not an idiot this is my job thanks you drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

timsayshi's photo
Thu 01/10/08 12:47 PM

They all left us sad sad sad sad

Yes they didsad sad Now our whole trip is like totally ruined!!! omg.sad sad indifferent
What do we do now/What was my topic about again?lol.

I am still here wtf am I chopped liver here

grumble grumble grumble grumble

No you're not you just came in when all of it was over with....Welcome though to our entourage.....I will give you a few moments to catch up if you'd like.lol.

Been here for a few but I guese that what happens when you ride the short bus with only one seat huh.

drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

timsayshi's photo
Thu 01/10/08 12:45 PM

sad Oh my god I got preggers in a chat room!!!!! I need a beer.drinker drinker Ahhh,that's better.laugh

noway noway laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

timsayshi's photo
Thu 01/10/08 12:43 PM

They all left us sad sad sad sad

Yes they didsad sad Now our whole trip is like totally ruined!!! omg.sad sad indifferent
What do we do now/What was my topic about again?lol.

I am still here wtf am I chopped liver here

grumble grumble grumble grumble

timsayshi's photo
Thu 01/10/08 12:42 PM

after the drinker started flowin..I sorta forgot! lol..damn alcohol!

Look me up we can have a few
drinker drinker drinker drinker

timsayshi's photo
Thu 01/10/08 12:38 PM

well all..as fun as all of this has been...I think I should be going now...gotta find something entertaining to do this evening.

drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker & flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou for you all..

drinker drinker drinker drinker Come down to Ohio we can find something to dodrinker drinker drinker

timsayshi's photo
Thu 01/10/08 12:23 PM

Where's Pat Paulsen when you need him?

Dead 10 years and STILL running for President since 1968.

drinker drinker drinker drinker Here to Patdrinker drinker May he rest in peace

timsayshi's photo
Thu 01/10/08 12:20 PM

If it does come down to that, what do you think the world would be like?Do you think if Hillary Clinton became President she would do good or would she make things worse than what they already are? I personally think she might not even last only because eventually someone will plot to assassinate her. There is no such thing as a female President not even a different ethnicity can have a chance in the seat of Presidency.That is just what they say.Who ever they are....I think we need a female president especially Clinton because look how well she trained her hubby.loldrinker

She already had her 8 years running the country. I dont have a problem with a woman being prez or even a person of color, but not Clinton, if she does i am moving to Austraila on the next plane out.

you have it wrong tim...were going to Canada!drinker

noway Canada is way to cold noway
No thanks I will in a nice warm place and lots of beaches living off the land

drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

timsayshi's photo
Thu 01/10/08 12:17 PM

If it does come down to that, what do you think the world would be like?Do you think if Hillary Clinton became President she would do good or would she make things worse than what they already are? I personally think she might not even last only because eventually someone will plot to assassinate her. There is no such thing as a female President not even a different ethnicity can have a chance in the seat of Presidency.That is just what they say.Who ever they are....I think we need a female president especially Clinton because look how well she trained her hubby.loldrinker

She already had her 8 years running the country. I dont have a problem with a woman being prez or even a person of color, but not Clinton, if she does i am moving to Austraila on the next plane out.

timsayshi's photo
Thu 01/10/08 11:07 AM

I would suggest that you find better pictures that are reflective of your current look.

I would also suggest you write more in your profile that you actually wrote and not things you simply typed. Personally, your profile looks like two posts cut and pasted. Also, you might not be aware that "activity partner" has a pretty negative connotation.

Good luck.

And that is the way you take it then sorry

Not sure how much more current a picture you would like to have
at the moment an activity partner is what I am looking for as the top of written profile states going to hockey games and such

I was referring to the other two photographs.

If you want a lady to take to a hockey game, you want a friend. If you're looking for someone to watch the hockey game with in your bedroom, that's an activity partner. I think that's great that you are taking activity partner to mean a person with whom you engage in activities with.... but it's not your interpretation that matters. It's your reader's! And I interpret activity partner as sex partner.

timsayshi's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:38 AM
All thanks for the comments and I am only looking for for some one to hang out with nothing seriuos at this time. again thanks

timsayshi's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:37 AM

Please

My only thoughts was YOUR STILL MARRIED.
But seperated, and thats YOUR life...drinker smokin

Yes my life and we no longer stay in the same place and rarely talk and the only reason where arent yet is do to momitary reasons.