Community > Posts By > timsayshi

timsayshi's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:36 AM

I would suggest that you find better pictures that are reflective of your current look.

I would also suggest you write more in your profile that you actually wrote and not things you simply typed. Personally, your profile looks like two posts cut and pasted. Also, you might not be aware that "activity partner" has a pretty negative connotation.

Good luck.

Not sure how much more current a picture you would like to have
at the moment an activity partner is what I am looking for as the top of written profile states going to hockey games and such

timsayshi's photo
Thu 01/10/08 09:49 AM
Please

timsayshi's photo
Thu 01/10/08 08:54 AM
Love the profile and yes are datable but your across the pond
sad sad

timsayshi's photo
Thu 01/10/08 05:11 AM

WHAT ABOUT BLAZIN SADDLES OR THE DEADWOOD SERIES...I HAVE 6 OF THE DEADWOOD SERIES...LOTS OF CURSING ON THEM......BUT GOOD THOUGH AND FUNNY!!!drinker

Blazin' Saddles is the best movie ever made, well maybe besides Full Metal Jacket.

drinker drinker drinker smokin smokin smokin

timsayshi's photo
Thu 01/10/08 04:52 AM
'72 Mazda RX2. What a tin can it was too
drinker drinker drinker drinker

timsayshi's photo
Wed 01/09/08 01:17 PM
Welcome Jenn

timsayshi's photo
Wed 01/09/08 11:29 AM

which photo do you think should be my main photo?????drinker

What is wrong with the one you have up there now???

flowerforyou flowerforyou drinker drinker

timsayshi's photo
Wed 01/09/08 11:26 AM

I BELIEVE THAT EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON SO THAT KIND OF FALLS IN THAT CATEGORY

That would be Karma Chad

timsayshi's photo
Wed 01/09/08 11:25 AM

i'm trying to believe fate will bring me someone what do yall think

Wish you the best with that.
flowerforyou flowerforyou

timsayshi's photo
Wed 01/09/08 07:00 AM
Blazin Penises- saddles

timsayshi's photo
Wed 01/09/08 06:28 AM

Just got back from 3 years in japan and went through a divorce. Am looking to start dating american girls again. Ayone wanna help me

Welcome back didn't they tell you abit the girls there and wanting to come back to land of the big PX???
Semper Fi
The Capt

timsayshi's photo
Tue 01/08/08 09:08 AM

who the hell are you???huh noway laugh laugh :wink:

Someone who's lovin' your outfit!!!

Where can I get one?????
drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

timsayshi's photo
Tue 01/08/08 09:01 AM

Try befuddle... I don't have any idea what it means, but the spell check apparently recognizes it as a real word.

I ve noticed it picks up alot of words that arent real

timsayshi's photo
Tue 01/08/08 09:00 AM

and to think we have to deal with these people eveyday....laugh laugh happy

Well I know I do anyway and is not fun at all. Makes me want to drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

timsayshi's photo
Tue 01/08/08 08:11 AM

omgnoway laugh

What where??????laugh laugh laugh

timsayshi's photo
Tue 01/08/08 08:09 AM
Essential vocabulary additions for the workplace (and elsewhere)!!!

1. BLAMESTORMING Sitting around in a group, discussing why a deadline was missed or a project failed, and who was responsible.

2.SEAGULL MANAGER: A manager, who flies in, makes a lot of noise, craps on everything, and then leaves.

3.ASSMOSIS: The process by which some people seem to absorb success and advancement by kissing up to the boss rather than working hard

4. SALMON DAY: The experience of spending an entire day swimming upstream only to get screwed and die in the end.

5. CUBE FARM : An office filled with cubicles.

6.PRAIRIE DOGGING : When someone yells or drops something loudly in a
cube farm, and people's heads pop up over the walls to see what's going on.

7. MOUSE POTATO : The on-line, wired generation's answer to the couch potato.

8.SITCOMs: Single Income, Two Children, Oppressive Mortgage. What Yuppies get into when they have children and one of them stops working to stay home with the kids.

9.STRESS PUPPY: A person who seems to thrive on being stressed out and whiny.

10.SWIPEOUT: An ATM or credit card that has been rendered useless because magnetic strip is worn away from extensive use.

11.XEROX SUBSIDY: Euphemism for swiping free photocopies from one's workplace.

12.IRRITAINMENT: Entertainment and media spectacles that are Annoying but you find yourself unable to stop watching them.

13. PERCUSSIVE MAINTENANCE: The fine art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.

14. ADMINISPHERE : The rarefied organizational layers beginning just above the rank and file. Decisions that fall from the adminisphere are often profoundly inappropriate or irrelevant to the problems they were designed to solve.

15. 404: Someone who's clueless. From the World Wide Web error Message '404 Not Found,' meaning that the requested site could not be located.

16. GENERICA : Features of the American landscape that are exactly the same no matter where one is, such as fast food joints, strip malls, and subdivisions.

17.OHNOSECOND: That minuscule fraction of time in which you realize that you've just made a BIG mistake. (Like after hitting send on an email by mistake).

18.WOOFS: Well-Off Older Folks.

19. CROP DUSTING: Surreptitiously passing gas while passing through a Cube Farm. Although, the politically correct term for ladies is "fluffy"

timsayshi's photo
Tue 01/08/08 08:07 AM
A man in Phoenix calls his son in New York on Christmas eve and says, "I hate to ruin your day, but I have to tell you that your mother and I are divorcing; forty-five years of misery is enough.

"Pop, what are you talking about?" the son asks. The father says. "We're sick of each other, and I'm sick of talking about this, so you call your sister in Chicago and tell her.

"Frantic, the son calls his sister, who explodes on the phone. "Like heck they're getting divorced," she shouts, "I'll take care of this, "She calls Phoenix immediately, and screams at her father, "You are NOT getting divorced. Don't do a single thing until I get there. I'm calling my brother back, and we'll both be there tomorrow. Until then, don't do a thing, DO YOU HEAR ME?" and hangs up.

The old man hangs up his phone and turns to his wife. "Okay," he says, "they're coming for Christmas and they're paying their own way."

timsayshi's photo
Tue 01/08/08 08:06 AM
Be Careful Out There:

IDIOT SIGHTING:
We had to have the garage door repaired. The Sears repairman told us that one of our problems was that we did not have a 'large' enough motor on the opener. I thought for a minute, and said that we had the largest one Sears made at that time, a 1/2 horsepower. He shook his head and said, 'Lady, you need a 1/4 horsepower.' I responded that 1/2 was larger than 1/4. He said, 'NO, it's not. Four is larger than two.'

We haven't used Sears repair since.

IDIOT SIGHTING
My daughter and I went through the McDonald's take-out window and I gave the clerk a $5 bill. Our total was $4.25, so I also handed her a quarter. She said, 'you gave me too much money.' I said, 'Yes I know, but this way you can just give me a dollar bill back.' She sighed and went to get the manager who asked me to repeat my re quest. I did so, and he handed me back the quarter, and said " 'We're sorry but they could not do that kind of thing.' The clerk then proceeded to give me back $1 and 75 cents in change.

Do not confuse the clerks at McD's.

IDIOT SIGHTING:
I live in a semi-rural area. We recently had a new neighbor call the local township administrative office to request the removal of the DEER CROSSING sign on our road. The reason: 'Too many deer are being hit by cars out here! I don't think this is a good place for them to be crossing anymore.
From Kingman , KS .

IDIOT SIGHTING IN FOOD SERVICE:
My daughter went to a local Taco Bell and ordered a taco. She asked the person behind the counter for 'minimal lettuce.' He said he was sorry, but they only had iceburg lettuce.
From Kansas City

IDIOT SIGHTING:
I was at the airport, checking in at the gate when an airport employee asked, 'Has anyone put anything in your baggage without your knowledge?' To which I replied, 'If it was without my knowledge, how would I know?' He smiled knowingly and nodded,
'That's why we ask.'

Happened in Birmingham , Ala.

IDIOT SIGHTING:
The stoplight on the corner buzzes when it's safe to cross the street. I was crossing with an intellectually challenged coworker of mine. She asked if I knew what the buzzer was for. I explained that it signals blind people when the light is red. Appalled, she responded, 'What on earth are blind people doing driving?!'

She was a probation officer in Wichita , KS

IDIOT SIGHTING:
At a good-bye luncheon for an old and dear coworker. She was leaving the company due to 'downsizing.' Our manager commented cheerfully, 'This is fun. We should do this more often.' Not another word was spoken. We all just looked at each other with that deer-in-the-headlights stare.

This was a lunch at Texas Instruments.

IDIOT SIGHTING:
I work with an individual who plugged her power strip back into itself and for the sake of her life, couldn't understand why her system would not turn on.

A deputy with the Dallas County Sheriffs office, no less.

IDIOT SIGHTING:
When my husband and I arrived at an automobile dealership to pick up our car, we were told the keys had been locked in it. We went to the service department and found a mechanic working feverishly to unlock the driver's side door. As I watched from the passenger side, I instinctively tried the door handle and discovered that it was unlocked. 'Hey,' I announced to the technician, 'its open!' His reply, 'I know. I already got that side.'

This was at the Ford dealership in Canton , Mississippi

STAY ALERT! They walk among us... and the scary part is that they VOTE and they REPRODUCE !

drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

timsayshi's photo
Tue 01/08/08 08:05 AM
Back at yea hun

timsayshi's photo
Tue 01/08/08 07:55 AM
Things I've Learned

1. I've learned that no matter how much I care, some people are just jack asses.

2. I've learned that you should never compare yourself to others -- they are more screwed up than you think.

3. I've learned that it is not what you wear, it is how you take it off.

4. I've learned that you can keep vomiting long after you think you're finished.

5. I've learned not sweat the petty things, and not pet the sweaty things.

6. I've learned that I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy it.

7. I've learned there is a fine line between genius and insanity.

8. I've learned that the people you care most about in life are taken from you too soon and all the less important ones just never go away. And the real pains in the butt are permanent.