Community > Posts By > timsayshi

timsayshi's photo
Sat 01/05/08 07:17 PM

the last lady in my life told me i was, too nice? i don't get it. trying to be a good person here. i try to do the right things. i really dont like to judge, but, did i just get someone
who can't accept someone treating then good or can you be too
nice?

I right there with you Bro, but I am not going to change who I am for anyone.

timsayshi's photo
Fri 01/04/08 02:30 PM
Did I win?????

drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

timsayshi's photo
Thu 01/03/08 04:07 PM
C'bus here

timsayshi's photo
Thu 01/03/08 01:53 PM

We're looking into it folks, thanks for letting us know.

Just checked mine and it seams to be working now thanks Mike

drinker drinker

timsayshi's photo
Thu 01/03/08 12:57 PM
I am hoe

timsayshi's photo
Thu 01/03/08 12:41 PM

It's happening to many others too Tim.

So I take it is a site issue then? Hope they fix it soon

Thanks

timsayshi's photo
Thu 01/03/08 12:38 PM
Went to look at them and there are no pictures there and when I click on the person name I get this:

Referendo's account has been deactivated

Can anyone tell me why please

timsayshi's photo
Thu 01/03/08 11:26 AM
Blazin Sadles

timsayshi's photo
Thu 01/03/08 08:41 AM
Been told I look like Micheal McDonald from the Doobie Bros.

timsayshi's photo
Wed 01/02/08 08:21 PM
Have you tried flying standby??? sometime the airlines will let you do that. Worth a try anyway. drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

timsayshi's photo
Mon 12/31/07 03:37 PM

huh All I've ever seen monkeys at the zoo do is wank off & play in poo sick

Or drink there own P**s

timsayshi's photo
Mon 12/31/07 03:35 PM
Capt Margan and Diet Dr Pepper yum
drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

timsayshi's photo
Sun 12/30/07 06:07 PM

I gotta message from someone earlier, got it as soon as they sent it but when I went to reply it said "user deactivated". Crazy shyte..lol;^]

Pretty much what happen to me Turtle

timsayshi's photo
Sun 12/30/07 05:55 PM

I believe the user has done so, but this would be a great question for the "Help" forum.

Thanks drinker

timsayshi's photo
Sun 12/30/07 05:53 PM
When you see deactivated profile is this because user has deactivated or JSF has done it?

timsayshi's photo
Sun 12/30/07 03:36 PM
What did I win?????

timsayshi's photo
Wed 12/26/07 07:10 PM
I say the COLTS will be victorious this weekend.
drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker bigsmile bigsmile

timsayshi's photo
Wed 12/26/07 07:06 PM
nope I am the last one hahahhahaha
drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

timsayshi's photo
Wed 12/26/07 12:13 PM
Here is one for you BUMPER SLIDING/SLEDING now there is something you wont see around here these days. drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

timsayshi's photo
Fri 12/21/07 07:55 AM

Lex,

Age is a number, but I wouldn't date someone that was the age of my kids for serveral reasons. Maturity level being the big thing. Younger people think about partying all the time and not about the real world where they have to work and pay bills.

Just the ramblings of an old Jarhead

jarhead you need to revisit your views...i am probably in your category as what you say as young....i do not party....i pay my own bills...i support 2 kids....my husband died i dont get any assistance and for some reason im not out there without a light in the dark....you are categorizing all young people and this is not the thing to do....i am young and responsible...it all depends on the integrity and determination that a person has in them whether they pay their bills and party too much or not....i know "jarheads" who dont pay their bills and party too much and theyre ready for the retirement home....they come in all ages brother....think about itindifferent

Then you would be the exception thenhappy So am I to old for you huh

not necessarilylaugh laugh laugh laugh gonna have to rethink your views about "the young ones":wink:

Never said you where young and with children you have to be the responsible one and take core of them. I am talking about the 18 to 25 crowd