Community > Posts By > timsayshi

timsayshi's photo
Wed 03/05/08 01:43 PM
Guese where it

drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

timsayshi's photo
Wed 03/05/08 11:17 AM
Cell Phone and PDA and the such never die and always have good signals.

drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

timsayshi's photo
Tue 03/04/08 09:21 AM

I always hated when my friends would sit there and flirt with my girl right in front of me, and I'm not talking the playful normal flirting. I'm talking the "why are you with this guy" stuff. That always got under my skin. I understand what you're saying though , and i agree.

Friend?????noway noway noway That is what is know as c0ckblocking in my neck of the woods and is way out of line. Maybe it is time to find some new friends???huh huh

timsayshi's photo
Wed 02/27/08 07:16 AM
Kojack,

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

timsayshi's photo
Tue 02/26/08 08:50 PM
Feral,

Email me and I will tell you about tonight. I will say it was interesting to say the least.

drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

timsayshi's photo
Tue 02/26/08 01:18 PM

The weather here in beautiful s. calif is perfection about 79

So Cal is so over rated drinker drinker drinker

Luv ya hun smooched smooched smooched
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

I used to live in the OC left it for the flat lands of Ohio 10 years ago

How you been???

timsayshi's photo
Tue 02/26/08 01:14 PM

The weather here in beautiful s. calif is perfection about 79

So Cal is so over rated drinker drinker drinker

Luv ya hun smooched smooched smooched

timsayshi's photo
Sat 02/23/08 06:03 PM
Matthew and Lynn,

Please accept my prayers and thoughts. It is sad to hear about the turn in Matthew's condtion. I will continue to keep you all in my, and all of our service men and women, in my prayers and thoughts.

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

timsayshi's photo
Fri 02/22/08 10:54 AM
Matthew and Lynn my heart goes out to you in your time of need. Please know tht Matthew is in very capiable hands and they will take the best care of him and get him up and about soon and the he will be able to come home and see you soon. I know this pain well for I have lost a many of friends in the past conflicts. Fighting is not something anyone wants but our Soilders, Saliors, and Marines do this because they made a choice to defend this country and to server her with pride no matter what the situation may be. I salute all of the families for support the children in the choice that they made and may they all come home soon. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

The Cap't

timsayshi's photo
Tue 02/19/08 07:09 AM
Still very single

timsayshi's photo
Mon 02/18/08 10:53 AM

I posted new pics...I took them tonight!

Diffent keeper but to old for ya. sad sad sad sad drinker drinker drinker

timsayshi's photo
Fri 02/15/08 11:31 AM

so...what do you do when you meet a guy...all seems wonderful, he has a bachelor's degree in phsych, kind, cute....then all the sudden you find out he wont work, wont look for work...wants to eat, watch tv or play video games, he is 38 years old and when you try to talk to him about a direction in life, he blows you off and says its overrated. said he only got the degree because it interested him and he went to college at 29 to get out of his parents house for a bit...everything you mention is "discusting". screams like a girl at everything, no mechanical ability, petting puppies makes him sick, germ phobia, just wants to sit on his ass 24/7 go no where, do nothing.....then you cant get rid of him!!!!!!

Ditch him and come see me at least I have a job laugh laugh laugh

timsayshi's photo
Thu 02/14/08 05:36 AM
Little Melissa comes home from first grade and tells her father
that they learned about the history of Valentine's Day. "Since
Valentine's Day is for a Christian saint and we're Jewish," she asks, "Will God get mad at me for giving someone a valentine?"

Melissa's father thinks a bit, and says, "No, I don't think God wouldget mad. Who do you want to give a Valentine to?"

"Osama Bin Laden," she says.

"Why Osama Bin Laden," her father asks in shock.

"Well," she says, "I thought that if a little American Jewish
girl could have enough love to give Osama a Valentine , he might
start to think that maybe we're not all bad, and maybe start loving people a little bit. And if other kids saw what I did and sent Valentines to Osama,he'd love everyone a lot. And then he'd start going all over the place to tell everyone how much he loved them and how he didn't hate anyone anymore."

Her father's heart swells and he looks at his daughter with
newfound pride. "Melissa, that's the most wonderful thing I've ever heard."

"I know," Melissa says, "and once that gets him out in the open,
the Marines could shoot the bastard."

timsayshi's photo
Wed 02/13/08 08:02 AM

nope...no crush.....only crushedbrokenheart

I did not do it nope nope not me

timsayshi's photo
Wed 02/13/08 08:01 AM

So what does qualify for a crush on here?

Hey there WHo are are you Hun smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched

Aw, thanks! Still trying to figure it out. laugh

How are ya, Tim?

Be better if I could spell right laugh laugh laugh

timsayshi's photo
Tue 02/12/08 06:10 PM

So what does qualify for a crush on here?

Hey there WHo are are you Hun smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched

timsayshi's photo
Tue 02/12/08 06:03 PM
Sinkin very fast

timsayshi's photo
Tue 02/12/08 06:01 PM

I do but not sure how she feels about me. sad sad sad
Have you asked her?

I hope to tonight when we talk

sad sad sad sad She hasn't been on yet tonightsad sad sad sad sad

timsayshi's photo
Tue 02/12/08 05:45 PM

If all the guys that peek....could have the huevos to at least say hi......And I am sure this works both ways....

So just do it people..........Whenever I peek.....I usually write and just say hi.....Isn't that the name of the site after all....The only time I don't say hi is when I am recruiting for Matchmaking Game.

Peek Peek Hello baby flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou You are the greatestflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

timsayshi's photo
Tue 02/12/08 11:16 AM

I do but not sure how she feels about me. sad sad sad
Have you asked her?

I hope to tonight when we talk