Community > Posts By > timsayshi

timsayshi's photo
Fri 12/21/07 07:50 AM

Lex,

Age is a number, but I wouldn't date someone that was the age of my kids for serveral reasons. Maturity level being the big thing. Younger people think about partying all the time and not about the real world where they have to work and pay bills.

Just the ramblings of an old Jarhead

jarhead you need to revisit your views...i am probably in your category as what you say as young....i do not party....i pay my own bills...i support 2 kids....my husband died i dont get any assistance and for some reason im not out there without a light in the dark....you are categorizing all young people and this is not the thing to do....i am young and responsible...it all depends on the integrity and determination that a person has in them whether they pay their bills and party too much or not....i know "jarheads" who dont pay their bills and party too much and theyre ready for the retirement home....they come in all ages brother....think about itindifferent

Then you would be the exception thenhappy So am I to old for you huh

timsayshi's photo
Fri 12/21/07 07:46 AM
I am just speaking of my experiences is all my views are mine alone and not those of others.

timsayshi's photo
Fri 12/21/07 07:27 AM
Lex,

Age is a number, but I wouldn't date someone that was the age of my kids for serveral reasons. Maturity level being the big thing. Younger people think about partying all the time and not about the real world where they have to work and pay bills.

Just the ramblings of an old Jarhead

timsayshi's photo
Thu 12/20/07 01:14 PM
Captain Morgan and Diet Dr Pepper here drinker drinker drinker

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 Next