Community > Posts By > LarchTree

LarchTree's photo
Sun 11/08/20 05:49 PM
To summarize from the Bible, one should not worry about what their parents think of them, though they should take reasonable actions necessary to honor their wishes.

LarchTree's photo
Sun 11/08/20 04:27 PM

God actually has a pretty sweet gig going.
He gets all the credit for the good stuff,
but doesn't have to take any blame for the bad things.
As far as predicting the future, if the future is predetermined,
then what's the point in anything, if it can't be changed?
Your philosophy does away with free will.
Why would God go to all the trouble of creating everything if He already knows
how it's going to end up?

WE are the ones with the pretty sweet gig. God loves us all.

If God is within us, then we have free will.

LarchTree's photo
Sun 11/08/20 03:19 PM
Yes, religion is good.

LarchTree's photo
Sun 11/08/20 03:18 PM
Religion is there for a reason.

LarchTree's photo
Sun 11/08/20 03:14 PM
Religion is bad if it harms one’s relationship with God. The defense against such religion is easy: have a free mind.

Otherwise it is pretty civilized.

For me, my church has helped my relationship with God, though I am well aware there are the daemonic type out there. Don’t be deluded, but keep faith.

LarchTree's photo
Sun 11/08/20 09:11 AM
The the second amendment as it is literally worded may not still effective for its original intended purpose in today’s world. The right to bear arms was originally made for the purpose of defense of ones homestead and farm in event of tyrannical government.

I knew someone who relied on the second amendment, so to speak. The police were investigating a vandalism incident in my neighborhood. They saw an old veteran with a firearm going for a walk nearby, and began interrogating him with a series of questions. They identified him as a suspect and closed in to prepare to arrest him. He consider them tyrannical and pointed his gun at them, then backed away, went into his house, and barricaded himself in there for 3 days until he ran out of supplies and sleep. The second amendment did not work in the end. There were too many military reinforcements.

Today only farmers and a few others own land they could live independently off of. Up to a limited capacity, people could live nomadically off the forage of public lands, however, this drifting lifestyle does not inspire much need for protection of capital, except for the collective defense of unsubdued wilderness.

What principle represents the second amendment as it pertains to you?

LarchTree's photo
Sat 11/07/20 05:56 PM
Edited by LarchTree on Sat 11/07/20 05:56 PM
Sad but interesting.

Good story :)

LarchTree's photo
Sat 11/07/20 08:56 AM
Edited by LarchTree on Sat 11/07/20 08:58 AM
Most of the women have written in their profile that they are tired of games. I messaged one (on a different website) and said “I like games; want to be on my side.” Soon after I got kicked off the website. She was no joke.

Just be among us on the forum.

LarchTree's photo
Fri 11/06/20 03:33 PM
My head hurts.

LarchTree's photo
Fri 11/06/20 08:11 AM
Composure

LarchTree's photo
Thu 11/05/20 06:22 PM
Depending on how relationships are going, they can either be a source of or a guard against anxiety. Everyone has a relationship with community. When community gets anxious about the presidential election, anxiety propagates like 1000 mirrors. People get anxious purely because other people are anxious. I call it a hype storm.

LarchTree's photo
Thu 11/05/20 06:10 PM
Relationships

LarchTree's photo
Wed 11/04/20 04:03 PM
I am sitting back staring at the night sky right now. I am considering for the moment that God does not exist. The feeling is extremely unsettling. It is similar to believing one’s parents are inanimate. Believe in God is important. Anyone who believes Jesus Christ is the son of God will be saved. Saved from what feels like death. Believing in Jesus means believing in the love the spirits have for us. I can believe in that even in my wildest dreams, and those dreams could reasonably include aliens.

Peace, and Love.

LarchTree's photo
Wed 11/04/20 03:30 PM
I hope you will stay among us. We enjoy having you on here.

LarchTree's photo
Wed 11/04/20 03:06 PM
While I was slumbering have a sleep this morning, I noticed a bumping sound below me in my apartment. Coronavirus workout. I am not alone. That is what I like about living in an apartment.

LarchTree's photo
Tue 11/03/20 05:22 PM
Edited by LarchTree on Tue 11/03/20 05:27 PM
I suppose it is Relationship with men that she does not like, not “men.” (?)

LarchTree's photo
Tue 11/03/20 04:48 PM
So, close relationship with a sample of men has not worked for you...

It is what it is.

I suppose it can be frustrating.

LarchTree's photo
Tue 11/03/20 06:32 AM
whoa

LarchTree's photo
Mon 11/02/20 02:52 PM
Happy Birthday !

LarchTree's photo
Sun 11/01/20 05:51 PM
Anyone who tries to put someone else in a negative label box of “‘those’ people,” needs to be put in a padded room, because you don’t know what they are going through.

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25