Thu 08/20/20 04:08 PM
Yea heah

LarchTree's photo
Thu 08/20/20 03:57 PM
I agree.

LarchTree's photo
Sun 08/16/20 10:25 AM
Yes.

Have you ever thought about what it would be like to live in a burrow in the ground? (I don’t mean actually considered living in the ground.)

LarchTree's photo
Sun 08/16/20 09:46 AM
Yes.

Have you ever caught one inside your hands?

LarchTree's photo
Sun 08/16/20 09:09 AM
Edited by LarchTree on Sun 08/16/20 09:15 AM
Or a peeing contest with a skunk, as they say.

LarchTree's photo
Sun 08/16/20 08:59 AM

"Beta-cucks"???

Normally if you call someone a Beta it means, they're a stereotypical person who is a reliable worker, husband/wife and so on. Beta-cock is a person who is like an abused dog who will still obey it's master no matter how much abuse it takes. There's lots of those kinds out there on the net.

I would say it’s fairly unifying thing that we all can agree on that no one likes discussions that disintegrate into dogfights.

LarchTree's photo
Sun 08/16/20 06:46 AM
I did not vote for Trump, but I refused to hate him

LarchTree's photo
Sat 08/15/20 11:56 AM
Yes. You have to really lean into the wind to keep from getting blown over.

Have you ever climbed over a fence?

LarchTree's photo
Sat 08/15/20 11:56 AM
Yes. You have to really lean into the wind to keep from getting blown over.

Have you ever climbed a fence?

LarchTree's photo
Sat 08/15/20 11:23 AM
No.

Have you ever stood under a railroad trestle while the train when by?

LarchTree's photo
Sat 08/15/20 11:11 AM
Edited by LarchTree on Sat 08/15/20 11:12 AM

Individual preparedness.

Being independent of society is definitely an advantage. Everyone wins.

Then one can have more equanimity when they are involved with society.

LarchTree's photo
Sat 08/15/20 10:47 AM

Plant your age in trees.

Haha, that would be awesome.

LarchTree's photo
Sat 08/15/20 10:37 AM
Trump is more considerate of the people, but he also is increasing coal production, which is very bad for the mountain landscape, climate change, and fish contamination. Coal is enough to make me vote for Biden.

BUT, the lack of patriotism of the Democrats during the Trump term is enough to make me vote for Trump.

LarchTree's photo
Sat 08/15/20 09:55 AM
What should be included among ideas for making the world a better place?

Something that may take more than one person to achieve, but would not require every single person of the community to be involved.

LarchTree's photo
Sat 08/15/20 06:28 AM
I have high respect for our president elect, and I will have high respect for the next president, be it Biden or Trump.

LarchTree's photo
Tue 08/11/20 02:31 PM
Happy Birthday!

LarchTree's photo
Sun 08/09/20 07:53 AM
Reading a full-size Enewspaper on my iPhone, with the largest magnification eyeglasses over the counter from the drugstore (“iGlasses”). Saves money. Saves paper, and it’s more convenient than a paper delivery.

Thinking the asphalt roadway is like a zen garden. Meditation while driving is a good mental exercise. It makes driving a lot more enjoyable, as anything becomes more enjoyable when you give it full attention. It is focus meditation, which is not the same as mindfulness meditation, but the type of exercise basal to it, focus, is the same, with benefits of improving ability to deliberately focus, increasing mental awareness, and reducing anxiety. One gets two-birds-with-one-stone for the time spent driving.

Thinking, I am going to have to test out sleeping directly on the ground for hot weather camping, as a way to get a strong and stable temperature gradient.

LarchTree's photo
Thu 08/06/20 08:23 AM

Had to use my cordless drill today.
First time in 5 years.
I bought a 14.4V drill, case and two batteries from Snap-On in 2001.
Cost me $340.
I stopped working in 2010 when I was disabled (got my money's worth out of it).
I used the drill about 5 years ago and one of the batteries was bad but the other still worked (took a charge).
Now, 5 years later, the other one has crapped out.
Snap-On no longer carries a replacement battery for this model drill and I'm no longer working so I guess I'm SOL.

My manual screwdriver got the job done but I'm a bit miffed about my drill kit.
Its technically useless.
Plus, nobody except an avid Snap-On tools collector would be interested in buying it as it is. The charger works and the drill probably works but neither battery will take a charge.

Can't sell it, can't use it, don't wanna throw it away so I'm stuck with it.
If anyone has any ideas on how to grab some more life out of the batteries let me know.

Mine has two batteries (one in the drill the other in the case)

open up the batteries and replace the cells your self you cn order up the individual cells on line also check for bad wiring inside. but being ni-cad or at best ni hi the cells them selves are most likely the culprit. batteries plus could prolly doit for you but you will pay thru the nose

If there is not a time rush on it, you could mail it to the company on the web, in Pennsylvania, that looks like it is good at rebuilding batteries also at lower prices. https://www.mtobattery.com/pages/the-battery-rebuild-process

LarchTree's photo
Wed 08/05/20 02:55 PM
I am not really interested in dating. I am interested in meaning.

LarchTree's photo
Wed 08/05/20 10:50 AM
You have to know the secret handshake.