Community > Posts By > LarchTree

LarchTree's photo
Fri 11/27/20 02:49 PM
Disclaimer

I think body fat, and losing body fat, is sexy. But I’m not going to get weird on you.

LarchTree's photo
Fri 11/27/20 02:41 PM
Smoking results in the release of a lot of dopamine. It seems like other activities that release a lot of dopamine could replace the rhythm.

People were designed to be without nicotine and work quite well without it.

LarchTree's photo
Fri 11/27/20 02:37 PM
https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1103920/success-stories-quitting-smoking-without-weight-gain

LarchTree's photo
Wed 11/25/20 05:36 PM
“ I couldn't find any straw to step upon, so I stepped upon more men. The resentment increased, so did my forward movement. I lost my footing and sat down with sharp abruptness. Unfortunately, it was on a man's head. The next moment he had risen on his hands and knees in wrath, and I was flying through the air. What goes up must come down, and I came down on another man's head.
What happened after that is very vague in my memory. It was like going through a threshing-machine. I was bandied about from one end of the car to the other. Those eighty-four hoboes winnowed me out till what little was lift of me, by some miracle, found a bit of straw to rest upon“

Jack London, The Road

LarchTree's photo
Wed 11/25/20 03:44 PM

Feeling like WOW!!!

I know communication is my strength, but then to get this feedback on an inspirational vid in which I explain a quite complex thing... never ceases to take me by surprise. And it warms my heart!

You have a Divine gift of articulation expression and communication. You found the formula of putting difficult concepts and thoughts into words that ring with truth and down-to-earth sincerity and understanding. You're an Angel!

That’s awesome :)

LarchTree's photo
Wed 11/25/20 03:42 PM
Tired

LarchTree's photo
Sun 11/22/20 04:58 PM
Yes. Not my favorite sport though. I’ve had friends tear their ACL.

Have you ever washed your hair with bar soap?

LarchTree's photo
Sun 11/22/20 10:21 AM
what about finding out if it’s true (in competence and honesty) by pretending, practicing, and testing things out under realistic conditions. “Playing games” doesn’t have to mean they’re not on your side, it could be explicit. I don’t know.

Just to put things in perspective, a lot of the profiles are not made by human beings, they are made by computer algorithms using a repository of data, and if you dive into meaningful conversation from the start you will not get any.

LarchTree's photo
Sun 11/22/20 09:57 AM
(not with onions anyway, haha)

LarchTree's photo
Sun 11/22/20 09:10 AM
Edited by LarchTree on Sun 11/22/20 09:10 AM

I feel like cleaning my house, yet here i am. 🤭

Relax with us!!

LarchTree's photo
Sun 11/22/20 09:09 AM
No.

Have you ever worked for someone on a project that you believed was evil, then betrayed them and ruined their project?

LarchTree's photo
Sun 11/22/20 08:34 AM
Slightly, but never too afraid to climb down. I always climbed down the same way I climbed up.

Have you ever been interested in timber farming?

LarchTree's photo
Sat 11/21/20 02:06 PM

Thinking I finally got 8 hours sleep. It took 3 days but whatever.

Do you mean caught up on eight hours of sleep? If so, same here.

LarchTree's photo
Sat 11/21/20 01:22 PM
Relaxing.

LarchTree's photo
Sat 11/21/20 01:18 PM
Feeling connected. Just got back from driving to a nearby town and walked along a trail of many bridges.

I set my iPhone to Settings → General → Accessibility → Speech → Speak screen

then I listened to the forum pages on the way back.

So many good jokes and positive people to be around.

LarchTree's photo
Sat 11/21/20 01:06 PM
Me too. Although I have not ruled out that single motherhood is a good life, preferable for some.

Have you ever walked in the woods without a trail?

LarchTree's photo
Sat 11/21/20 01:06 PM
Me too. Although I have not ruled out that single motherhood is a good life, preferable for some.

Have you ever walked in the woods without a trail?

LarchTree's photo
Sat 11/21/20 09:27 AM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=e5hXtGkzZ9k

LarchTree's photo
Fri 11/20/20 02:51 PM
Finding if someone is truly suitable for different kinds of relationships…

LarchTree's photo
Fri 11/20/20 01:57 PM
Time!

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25