Community > Posts By > LarchTree

LarchTree's photo
Tue 08/04/20 04:36 PM
Edited by LarchTree on Tue 08/04/20 04:38 PM

I love people genuinely so i dont think about trying to change them.

but ma i found the perfect man! now all i gotta do is change himtongue2

What would we do without RCB.

LarchTree's photo
Mon 08/03/20 04:58 PM
I used to want to fight for justice in the world, but I realized I prefer working instead of fighting. Self-control is much more productive than world control.

LarchTree's photo
Mon 08/03/20 02:50 PM
Enjoying the sound of the crickets.

LarchTree's photo
Mon 08/03/20 02:22 PM

I had two. One would not stop harrassing me by phone so I called the police and I guess he respected them and finally stop calling.

Police are trained to solve sexual harassment.

LarchTree's photo
Mon 08/03/20 11:56 AM

Unfortunately, yes. Or have men continue to contact me after I've made it clear I'm not interested. I don't see that as stalking per se; rather as an insistent man who can't take rejection or somehow thinks I will change my mind. Luckily, there are block options nowadays. What freaks me out is how they track me down on apps like Kik or social media, why is why I no longer use social media sites other than professional ones.

Here’s a solution. Tell them not to smash their heart over you like Jimmy Hendrix smashing his guitar.

Either you have poor humor or don't understand what it's like to be stalked (or both). Stalking is horrific and can be debilitating. As far as someone pestering someone via phone or emails after you've made it clear that you are not interested may not be stalking in my book, but it is still a nuisance. Worse, there is no law to protect one from being stalked in this manner. Even if not harmful, how much fun do you think it would be explaining something like this to a new partner and assure him/her you are single and not interested in this nut? How do you convince your potential partner you're not crazy and he/she should stick around? If you're lucky enough, you can find someone. Hope that put things into better perspective for you.

I see what you are saying. Makes sense.

LarchTree's photo
Sun 08/02/20 10:59 AM
Other than that, good.

LarchTree's photo
Sun 08/02/20 10:16 AM
I don't see it.

Just put your bedroom in a room with no windows and paint it with EMF shielding paint.

LarchTree's photo
Sat 08/01/20 11:00 AM
I have drank coffee in a small glass, during a time period of about 45 minutes. If that is what you mean.

Have you ever been sailing with so much wind force on the mast and sails that the boat “submarined”?

LarchTree's photo
Sat 08/01/20 07:06 AM

Unfortunately, yes. Or have men continue to contact me after I've made it clear I'm not interested. I don't see that as stalking per se; rather as an insistent man who can't take rejection or somehow thinks I will change my mind. Luckily, there are block options nowadays. What freaks me out is how they track me down on apps like Kik or social media, why is why I no longer use social media sites other than professional ones.

Here’s a solution. Tell them not to smash their heart over you like Jimmy Hendrix smashing his guitar.

LarchTree's photo
Fri 07/31/20 04:53 PM
It’s easy for me, I just go next door to vote, first thing in the morning before the crowds.

All the news I’ve heard has been nonfactual, so as of right now I don’t know who is a better candidate. I have been staying out of the news.

LarchTree's photo
Fri 07/31/20 04:30 PM
Do I have permission to stalk you?

LarchTree's photo
Fri 07/31/20 03:08 PM
Painting boat hatches.

LarchTree's photo
Thu 07/30/20 03:44 PM
Synchronizing my breathing with the revolution frequency of the radar on the naval ship out in the Elizabeth River, the signal of which seems to be picked up like an antenna by the wires to my computer speaker.

LarchTree's photo
Thu 07/30/20 03:32 PM
Carefully lift her with the bottom sheet and move her to a remote field of flowers In the middle of who knows where.

LarchTree's photo
Thu 07/30/20 06:06 AM
Edited by LarchTree on Thu 07/30/20 06:07 AM
But I do not endorse stalking.

LarchTree's photo
Thu 07/30/20 05:59 AM
Hey, got to have a devils advocate.

LarchTree's photo
Wed 07/29/20 04:57 PM
Stalking is lowest quality relationship possible.

One has to communicate.

LarchTree's photo
Wed 07/29/20 03:47 PM
The boiling point would be reached at lower temperatures in the near vacuum pressure of space, for the volatile compounds in the tobacco and weed such as essential oils, nicotine, and cannabinoids. These would not denature, combust, or disintegrate as much. I would think it would be higher quality, meaning cleaner of particulates, stronger and more pungent, and fewer toxic deterioration products.

This would of course be impossible, which makes it all the better to discuss. Nevertheless similar conditions would exist climbing on Mount Everest, negatively pressurizing a water tower, or using some kind of bong that uses the Bernoulli Principle of decreased pressure at higher velocity flow.

LarchTree's photo
Sun 07/26/20 11:57 AM
Anything theological I say is entirely supposed. It is just a math, it is not your experience. Do not give a d)&” what I say. God made the world and said “this is good.” Things are the way God wills them to be. It is not good, it is not bad. My emotions do not matter. Only God’s do. There is nothing wrong with you.

The con with any language is that it detracts from direct experience. So breathe, and be inspired.

If you are single and looking for a family of believers, do not for one second think YOU are not worthy to be among US.

LarchTree's photo
Sun 07/26/20 09:44 AM
Jesus rising seems similar to the demon being freed from the living human in Luke 11:14 below, except the living rose from the dead instead of the dead rising from the living.

“And He was casting out a demon, and it was mute; when the demon had gone out, the mute man spoke; and the crowds were amazed.“

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next