Community > Posts By > LarchTree

LarchTree's photo
Tue 10/20/20 06:16 PM
Edited by LarchTree on Tue 10/20/20 06:18 PM

Why making friends seem to be difficult nowadays

Well there’s me and lots of other people on the forums, if we count. :)

LarchTree's photo
Tue 10/20/20 04:23 PM
I gave up caffeine. I got physically unadjusted of it. partly because I was inspired by Crystal’s more impressive and giving up smoking. I took up meditation and 4-7-8 breathing. Helped undo psychological addiction. Then I took up daily cold spigot shower.

LarchTree's photo
Tue 10/20/20 12:02 PM
Voting by moral instinct.

LarchTree's photo
Tue 10/20/20 05:35 AM

Thinking... why does my eye feel like a handful of sand has been thrown in it, yet again? I keep having that on and off of late. Sometimes both eyes, meaning I can barely see a thing as I then can't keep my eyes opened. Sometimes one eye. Sometimes for a short time, sometimes for the remainder of the day, which could be the entire day.
I remember having something like that as a kid and I need this cream from the GP. It was an allergy, like hay-fever.
But who has hayfever in autumn??

I have allergies year round.

The gritty sand feeling youre describing could be dry eyes. Very uncomfortable. Over the counter eye drops for moisture helps. Other times prescription drops are better suited.

I hope your eyes feel better soon.

Thank you!
Dry eyes indeed have been a bit of a problem for me all my life. I did have this sandy thing in really bad form twice in life where I needed ointment or drops from the doctor.
Later on it was an issue when I got tired when I still had contacts. It's also the reason that at some point I couldn't wear them anymore. I had my eyes lasered at 35, not had a problem since.

But now... I have to keep an eye on the water bowl on the radiator. It was empty. That goes fast now that the heating is on again.
And I will use the drops for a while. If it doesn't help I will see my GP though.
Fingers crossed!

OT - thinking of both having to put drops in my eyes, hihi, AND doing my Unleash your Inner Money Babe for day 6.

Dry eyes are often caused by low potassium. Potassium is an electrolyte that maintains thickness of the layer of tear fluid over the cornea. Dark leafy greens, legumes, and potatoes have a lot of potassium. Too many acidic fruits and vinegar can flush potassium out of the body, leading to low potassium, dehydration, dry eyes, etc.

LarchTree's photo
Mon 10/19/20 10:54 AM
I’ve decided I am a bobwhite supremacist:

(i’m not into “white” supremacy though)

LarchTree's photo
Sun 10/18/20 07:03 PM
intriguing...

I would take medical devices rather than drugs any day.

LarchTree's photo
Sun 10/18/20 06:19 PM
That is a pretty clever way to use skin for the advantage of all. It is racist to hate Trump!

No matter who gets elected, for people collectively to be happier, the hate would def’ly be better eschewed.

LarchTree's photo
Sun 10/18/20 09:10 AM
Older men have had more time to prove to their community that their genes worthy of selection for the best future generation.

Young man on the other hand have fewer mutations in their genes. That means more of their offspring will be worthy of survival and reproduction. While marriage of younger men may be good for increasing population numbers, marriage of older men is better for natural selection and evolution of the human race to a greater good.

Also, older men have achieved more and have more to contribute to a family. Young men are not as available because they are focused on their career.

LarchTree's photo
Sun 10/18/20 07:55 AM
The meme “losing weight is healthy“ is a poor representation of reality. For one thing, “weight“ is a different thing then “fat“. Consider the picture below.

For another thing, the body is a complex machine and operations generally work best within an ideal range.

LarchTree's photo
Sun 10/18/20 07:16 AM
I suspect he was talking about age rather than body mass index (BMI), but I did some reading and the ideal BMI for a woman trying to conceive is around 21 to 24. That is mid to upper range of the ideal BMI range for women under normal conditions not trying to get pregnant (BMI 18 - 24). Bear in mind she would have to be willing for that. To do otherwise would be unhealthy and probably impossible. And if you take her to some fertility clinic they’re likely to force it to happen using progesterone injection, with the consequence of a skeleton baby having developmental problems.

LarchTree's photo
Sat 10/17/20 03:23 PM
Perhaps say in your profile that you are looking for a low-stress form of dating and the relationship you would be happy with will not interfere with their lifestyle, and throw in some subtle things that indicate you appreciate their type.

LarchTree's photo
Sat 10/17/20 12:12 PM

Filling out a profile is like a essay assignment in school. What you hope to achieve depends on how much of your profile is filled out. If you do not care about having any luck on a site like Mingle2 then just skim over the questions. That is what your profile looks like. If you want to have a better chance at success then really make an attempt at every heading to completely fill it out. For instance you really need a write up. Saying Hi just won't cut it here. Describe yourself and the type of person you are looking for. Load more photos if you have them and try to smile in some. If you put forth an effort then the results can be satisfying.

Now this is what you call a brilliant perspective well stated.

LarchTree's photo
Sat 10/17/20 10:48 AM
I tried to get through the nuclear power plant. I was met by a guard armed with an AK 47 machine gun.

LarchTree's photo
Fri 10/16/20 03:37 PM
I would date women outside of my age range, as long as there was a unifying purpose.

LarchTree's photo
Fri 10/16/20 03:25 PM
Edited by LarchTree on Fri 10/16/20 03:31 PM
I am going to go meditate next to the nuclear power plant this weekend.

If people can prove uranium mining practices can be done in an environmentally traceless manner then that would be the solution to clean energy.

LarchTree's photo
Fri 10/16/20 03:19 PM
Could be mold. Many different types of mold are responsible for characteristic of building smells often times. Enclosed structures can concentrate microbial organic compound vapors from proliferated fungi colonies. This is vapors can intrude through the walls and the floor, and living with them can be as detrimental to one’s life as doing drugs.

Also, the spores of fungi can cause respiratory infections.

Fungi can proliferate anywhere in and around the structure where there is water intrusion or condensation.

LarchTree's photo
Fri 10/16/20 05:23 AM
Edited by LarchTree on Fri 10/16/20 05:53 AM
It does not have to be around your specific location, it can be any area you would be able to explore at random. It can be a radius around any point location you can travel to, it can be the borders of a nearby city, it can be your backyard, it can be an entire state.

LarchTree's photo
Thu 10/15/20 03:34 PM
37.137322, -76.724755

Chippokes Plantation State Park. People camping on the beach making campfires with driftwood. Sandhill fields scattered with bailed hay. Tall cliffs along the south side of the James River with unconsolidated fossils dating back to the Miocene 25,000,000 years ago. Museum of local history and surrounding wildlife. Old fashion farming methods kept in active operation. Preservation of historic architectural sites. Long trails for exploring, exercising, or relaxing in the solitude of nature.

LarchTree's photo
Thu 10/15/20 03:12 PM
50 mile radius of Norfork Virginia USA

37.137322, -76.724755 (Point near person behind me, in this case, I am doing it to myself)

LarchTree's photo
Thu 10/15/20 03:05 PM
This is just an example.