Community > Posts By > lausim

lausim's photo
Tue 12/11/07 01:57 PM
I want to borrow some of those if I can change them from she to he.

Hey youwannaB~~~~how many beers you on now?

lausim's photo
Tue 12/11/07 01:52 PM
biker you should write a book. Seems like you've got a lot of them.

Name it "20 liners to keep yourself single"

lausim's photo
Tue 12/11/07 01:46 PM
How often do you get more then one date from the girl after using these compliments laugh laugh

Do you even get the first date?

lausim's photo
Tue 12/11/07 01:33 PM
Edited by lausim on Tue 12/11/07 01:34 PM
I didn't know until I saw them together at the grocery store pushing around their baby son.

Mind you, it wasn't a long term relationship and it wasn't that serious.

I just looked at my picture again, and didn't see the "homewrecker" tatoo on there.

lausim's photo
Tue 12/11/07 01:25 PM
I don't think compliments even have to be vocalized all the time. Doing small things to show appreciation works. During my last relationship, I found that just saying "you look really great in that shirt" or something like that worked.

Of course, his wife thought he looked good in it too, hence single-hood again.

lausim's photo
Tue 12/11/07 01:13 PM
Just taller boys, I'm thinkin....

lausim's photo
Tue 12/11/07 11:46 AM
AWWWWW sooo sweeeeet blushing

One guy walked up to me while I'm watching the cowboys play at a sports bar and asked me if I remembered his name. Of course, never met him, so I said no, and he said "well, you should, you'll be screaming it later" Can you guess if that worked? Not hardly

lausim's photo
Tue 12/11/07 11:30 AM
tell me and we'll both know. My luck he's somewhere in another state or country.

lausim's photo
Tue 12/11/07 11:19 AM
honestly, when you first meet a person, in person that is, physical attrativeness is all you have to go on. Whether it's the eyes or whatever, you don't know anything about them. The special ones are the ones dig deeper into that.

I guess not being able to wear your personality on the outside is one of humans biggest (maybe not biggest) design flaws.

But, I'm with ya!

lausim's photo
Tue 12/11/07 11:13 AM
Maybe there should be a book out about 100 best pick up lines of all time.

Whatever happened to just say "hi my name is...., or how are you, my name is..." Doesn't that still work?

lausim's photo
Tue 12/11/07 10:57 AM
Yeah, actually during deer season, I'm stocked up, but we are carnivors, so eventually I have withdrawals, so I go hit up my Dad for some good venison. We process our own, so we make steaks, ground, summer sausage, jerky and breakfast sausage. MMMM I'm hungry!

lausim's photo
Tue 12/11/07 10:53 AM
Blow up doll, that's funny. We should get mine and yours together if I can ever find that danged bicycle pump. JJ

I got a great line the other day used on me while having my oil changed of all things. He dropped the receipt and bent down to pick it up and said "sorry, I am nervous around pretty women and I was just anxious to show you I mean give you something" Ahhh the joys of being single!!!:tongue:

lausim's photo
Tue 12/11/07 10:45 AM
No problem 9CORNERPOCKET. I do have a question though, do guys like to do the approaching? I know about the whole rejection thing, but sitting across a cafe or something and I make eye contact and smile, does that send the ok to approach, or does it really take more than that?

lausim's photo
Tue 12/11/07 10:41 AM
We are big hunters in our family. The best part of the deer (yes in Texas they don't run that big) is the back strap which is cut into steaks and we like to fry them. Yep, another Texas tradition. Because game meat has more flavor, I find I don't need a whole lot of seasoning, but the breading is what is important. We use a wet/dry mix and the dry mix is a 3 part flour, one part cornbread mixture. Add your own seasonings as you'd like, but fried venison steaks are awesome!!!

lausim's photo
Tue 12/11/07 10:37 AM
I'm new here, but you guys impress me. I like that everyone is so nice. I thought I should never do something like this, but so far so good.

lausim's photo
Tue 12/11/07 10:10 AM
I find that if it's in person like at work or out and about, a friendly smile with eye contact so that they will approach you. Yes, friendly emails are good too, just don't over do it. I'm new too!

lausim's photo
Tue 12/11/07 09:36 AM
I've never dated a guy in the military, and yes the uniforms look nice, but so does a nice suit. You need to find a girl who is comfortable being by herself first. Yeah, don't rush. Sounds like we have the same bad luck though. I don't wear a uniform, but either they are too clingy or play lots of games.

lausim's photo
Tue 12/11/07 08:48 AM
If I remember correctly, phones can be turned off. Seems like he is playing with you, like he wants you to see how many phone calls he gets. I think he is being disrespectful, and yes, if it truly was his cousin, he'd take the call and tell her he's spendng time with you and he'll call back. Don't be afraid to say something to him. Not being mean, just matter of fact.

lausim's photo
Tue 12/11/07 08:32 AM
If she was looking for the one night hook-up, she'd have taken it and not waited for you. She very possibly is impressed that you did just sleep. The key is communication. If this girl is that important to you, keep at it. I know the hormones of an 18 year old are hard to control, but you might consider talking more and holding off on the sex a bit more. Just so you don't get hurt.

lausim's photo
Tue 12/11/07 08:27 AM
For your own safety, please meet in a neutral place. Online and phone is very different from in person. I'm only 35, but getting back in the dating game is very different now. You can't let them pick you up at your house until you know them. On my first date at 16, my dad was cleaning his deer rifle on the front porch. I don't think those things happen enough anymore. :smile: