Community > Posts By > lausim

lausim's photo
Mon 04/21/08 03:22 PM
Nahh, not old. Self preservation, cause I refuse to get old:smile:

lausim's photo
Mon 04/21/08 03:14 PM

I think most women like something of both images good guy-bad boy.... we all have a little of both in us with tendencies toward one or the other....its just a matter of figuring out when its ok to be bad devil and when to be good :smile:

I guess we all want the same thing then.

lausim's photo
Mon 04/21/08 03:08 PM

Just generals in a list is only a start. Its the actual person's definitions that will determine compatability.

Like "spntanious and adventurous". Her definition might think that means lets go for a walk at the park down the street when its not planned. When mine is more like, lets go to Rome for an Italian dinner tomorrow night! noway :tongue: laugh flowerforyou

So the key is in the details...but yes I agree, if those things match, then you have found something! drinker flowerforyou

I agree with that, hopefully, you would be successful finding that out during the dating process.

Oh wow!! So thats the part I forgot! I just picked the woman and got married! I KNEW I was forgetting something!!! noway :tongue: laugh flowerforyou
(just some humor, not making fun at your post) flowerforyou

See? Something else to add to your list, sense of humor!!:wink: flowerforyou

lausim's photo
Mon 04/21/08 03:02 PM

All joking aside, I think most men and women want the same things whatever their list may consist of. It's when two people that have similar lists find each other, it's a match.

Agreed...to a point.

Just generals in a list is only a start. Its the actual person's definitions that will determine compatability.

Like "spntanious and adventurous". Her definition might think that means lets go for a walk at the park down the street when its not planned. When mine is more like, lets go to Rome for an Italian dinner tomorrow night! noway :tongue: laugh flowerforyou

So the key is in the details...but yes I agree, if those things match, then you have found something! drinker flowerforyou

I agree with that, hopefully, you would be successful finding that out during the dating process.

lausim's photo
Mon 04/21/08 02:51 PM

You brought my darts. Right babe?

I never promised not to beat you in those, and no, I brought MY darts. Guess the marriage is off....laugh laugh laugh

lausim's photo
Mon 04/21/08 02:47 PM
All joking aside, I think most men and women want the same things whatever their list may consist of. It's when two people that have similar lists find each other, it's a match.

lausim's photo
Mon 04/21/08 02:41 PM

So, if a woman can have an intelligent conversation, a good job, independent, likes to have a few cold ones, can hang with his buddies and is the bomb in bed, does she have men pretty much figured out? Or am I way offlaugh

LOL..for the average guy...nope I think you have it pretty much down to a science! :tongue: laugh laugh flowerforyou

AND, if she doesn't beat him in golf or pool, carries him home when he's drunk, wakes him up in that special way, Am I still on the right track??? I think most women already know these things....

Will you marry me?
bigsmile

Will you let me beat you just once in golf and pool if none of your friends are around??

lausim's photo
Mon 04/21/08 02:40 PM
a simple smile usually works, unless they stare back at me with big, crazy looking eyes, then I make a run for my friends or security....laugh

lausim's photo
Mon 04/21/08 02:37 PM

So, if a woman can have an intelligent conversation, a good job, independent, likes to have a few cold ones, can hang with his buddies and is the bomb in bed, does she have men pretty much figured out? Or am I way offlaugh

LOL..for the average guy...nope I think you have it pretty much down to a science! :tongue: laugh laugh flowerforyou

AND, if she doesn't beat him in golf or pool, carries him home when he's drunk, wakes him up in that special way, Am I still on the right track??? I think most women already know these things....

lausim's photo
Mon 04/21/08 02:31 PM

lausim's photo
Mon 04/21/08 02:27 PM
So, my guy friends say they want the librarian that is the bad girl behind closed doors.

lausim's photo
Mon 04/21/08 02:19 PM
So, the general opinion here, is that the bad boy/girl attraction is a purely physical one, right? Very interesting....

lausim's photo
Mon 04/21/08 02:16 PM

bad boy for lease....sign up now...

I'm guessing there's no written contract, and you'll just show up in your own time in the true spirit of bad boynesslaugh

lausim's photo
Mon 04/21/08 02:14 PM

YOU DON'T WONDER 'BOUT NUTTIN' 'LESS I TELL YOU TOO!!
GOT IT??!!

bigsmile

laugh laugh laugh laugh

lausim's photo
Mon 04/21/08 02:13 PM

most girls are stupid an naive. nuff saidsmokin

Wow, how's that workin for ya?

lausim's photo
Mon 04/21/08 02:10 PM
So bad is good? And is the bad boy only really good for one thing? Can anyone have a successful long lasting relationship with one? Just wondering

lausim's photo
Mon 04/21/08 02:08 PM
What is it that attracts females to the bad boy mentality? Not all, and not generalizing, I just see my friends notice a guy who walks in and looks somewhat wild more than a normal looking guy. Not saying it's wrong, just wanting to know why....

lausim's photo
Wed 04/16/08 05:25 PM

Thanks

Make that a rum and coke lausim drinker

How'd you know??!! Someone's been talking....

love That's my drink :heart:

Well, then be good, and I'll drink it for ya!!!drinker flowerforyou

lausim's photo
Wed 04/16/08 05:20 PM

Thanks

Make that a rum and coke lausim drinker

How'd you know??!! Someone's been talking....

lausim's photo
Wed 04/16/08 05:17 PM
I'll drink one for ya!!

Best of luckdrinker

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10