Community > Posts By > lausim

lausim's photo
Thu 12/20/07 11:03 AM
whoops!!

But, are you dating him exclusively? If not, then, no biggie, just would be funny to me, can't keep them straight, but hey, look at it this way, he thinks he was with you and was thinking of you!

If you two are or were exclusively dating, then kick to the curb....

lausim's photo
Wed 12/19/07 01:35 PM
saw one that said "free mustache rides"

lausim's photo
Wed 12/19/07 12:41 PM
On the other side of that, I've known of (not friends with) girls that pick the date by where they are going and how much money, dinner and gifts they can get out of them.

lausim's photo
Tue 12/18/07 10:27 AM
yeah, and good sushi is hard to find.

lausim's photo
Tue 12/18/07 10:19 AM
I can see some happy male polar bears. Hope the species in not in danger of extinction.

lausim's photo
Tue 12/18/07 10:16 AM
I'm hungry now too...

lausim's photo
Tue 12/18/07 10:09 AM
celebration - in my pants

lausim's photo
Tue 12/18/07 09:56 AM
All I want for Christmas is you - in my pants

lausim's photo
Tue 12/18/07 09:55 AM
The hunt for red penis - The hunt for red october

lausim's photo
Tue 12/18/07 09:46 AM
To ride my motorcycle without running out of road or gas

Some good sushi

lausim's photo
Tue 12/18/07 09:37 AM
Both of my sons were born at 37 weeks. My OB doctor had told me that the lungs and organs are completely developed at this time. Actually, I'm glad I had my second one 3 weeks early. Babies gain a 1/2 pound per week at this point and he was 8.5 pounds when born, so he would have been 10 pounds had I carried him full term.

Good luck though!

lausim's photo
Tue 12/18/07 09:00 AM
Hey, also, even if she left this guy today forever, she is not mentally ready for a good guy. She is a walking hurt. Plus, usually people who are abused get into similar situations until they figure out why they do that.

She needs professional help and a friend, so good luck.

lausim's photo
Tue 12/18/07 08:26 AM

However, it is possible to send her Flowers and cards as a Mysterious Admirer.

Just possibly keep in mind that most anger wouldn't be taken out on the admirer, but most likely her.:cry:

lausim's photo
Tue 12/18/07 08:07 AM
Speaking from experience (a long time ago) I actually isolated myself from my family and friends because I didn't want anyone to know. I actually could have used a friend.

She is confused and doesn't need more of it, so don't tell her you want her, but just be there for her. She will want to talk. Give her some options for a safe way out, maybe shelters or organizations to help.

But, yes, she won't leave until she's convinced this relationship is abusive

lausim's photo
Mon 12/17/07 09:13 PM

you need to tell him how you feel..

I agree, honesty is really the best policy. Also, you may at some point love him, but explain to him how serious you take the word and that you do have enough feelings for him to actually take the next step to meeting him, but you're not ready for that.

Also, I would be a tad concerned that he hasn't met you and it's only been a month and he dropped it on you already.

lausim's photo
Sun 12/16/07 09:32 PM
If she did lead you on, that does suck.

If just chatting, that is.

If she was trying to find out more about you, then possibly that's why she talked for a while and then said y'all have nothing in common. Did she ask you a lot of questions, or did y'all just talk?

Yep, chicks suck too....sorry

lausim's photo
Sun 12/16/07 07:04 PM
That's great to hear.

I did go on a date last week also that was very nice. We did also go out to dinner, although I ate :smile:

We sat after dinner and had coffee and talked for three hours afterwards. My advice? Keep taking it slow.

And by the way, good for you not being typical. Not typical men cause women are sometimes as bad.

lausim's photo
Sun 12/16/07 05:28 PM
Welcome! Everyone here has been so nice to me!! You'll enjoy it.

lausim's photo
Fri 12/14/07 07:20 AM
Just a thought, but maybe something for outside? My son is older (7) and loves photography, but I also got him some things for outside to do what little boys do best, like a bug catcher and a scientist kit. I got him a new camera this year, but for smaller gifts, wanted him to keep his interest of looking at bugs and plants and not just sit behind a computer and TV.

lausim's photo
Wed 12/12/07 03:36 PM
I SUCK!!!!

I'm new here, still suck tho~