Community > Posts By > lausim

lausim's photo
Wed 12/12/07 03:30 PM
was this vodka you can't get in Dresden? That's incredible. No shortage of idiots. Let me know if he shows up on this site.huh

lausim's photo
Wed 12/12/07 03:12 PM
I cheated once in college. Never again. Karma kicked my a**. Yes, there is such a thing as Karma..

lausim's photo
Wed 12/12/07 02:01 PM
whoooh, is it hot in here???

Hang on, gonna read it again. Maybe a few times.....

lausim's photo
Wed 12/12/07 01:04 PM

uhhh let me check

bed's still empty

yep single glasses

How long did it take you to check??? That was too funny. I laughed out loud on that one.laugh laugh

lausim's photo
Wed 12/12/07 12:38 PM
If she already has a boyfriend then she probably really values just your friendship. You might want to think about the reasons you have feelings for her. Normally "true" guy/girl friends connect on that friendship level. I don't have a boyfriend, but do have guy friends, and value their friendship so much. If it's meant to be, it'll happen. Good luck.

lausim's photo
Wed 12/12/07 07:25 AM
Hi there.

Just be you. Guys are guys and the right one or ones will come into your path. My own past history with weight is that I used to weigh 365 pounds and have lost 221 pounds. I didn't do it to get some guy, but to be around for my boys when they grow up. Good luck and I'm new too! So, welcome. Everyone here so far is so nice.

lausim's photo
Wed 12/12/07 06:32 AM
If you really want things to work with the new guy or the old one, you should to be completely honest with both of them. Imagine down the road you've not been. All the stress of hiding a lie will probably end the relationship. It's harsh, but you did the crime, now you gotta do the time. I'm not judging as I did this back in college, tried to lie and cover up and ended up losing both of them and a lot of self respect.

lausim's photo
Tue 12/11/07 10:59 PM
Definately not ready to quit dating for him. He's nice and hopefully I'll kick his a** in golf on Sunday.

Funny tho~ we decided to meet at a local sports bar and of all things, a guy I went on a one time date with was there. One time because he told me after two beers that he'd like to, well, you know.......it was a short date.

lausim's photo
Tue 12/11/07 10:53 PM
It was actually, just ok. We watched the game, pacers lost, bummer, but he paid a lot of attention to me. I was just disappointed because he seemed to be more nervous than me, and he drank a lot. I've talked to him many times and know him and it wasn't him. Anyway, he asked me out again to play golf on Sunday, which I love to play golf. So, I think I am definately not going to put too much into it and just keep my options open.

lausim's photo
Tue 12/11/07 10:45 PM
Alright, got the details from the first date!!!!

lausim's photo
Tue 12/11/07 03:40 PM
Keep your head up. When you find the right one, you'll know it.

lausim's photo
Tue 12/11/07 03:35 PM
yep, got the pants thing down, even the shirt. I'm hittin on all 8's tonight. Tight jeans to be exact. I remembered not to bathe in perfume.

Yes, by nature I tend to be sweet to a special someone. Not that I'm cold when it's a date, but usually I'm nervous. I love to laugh so I relate the best to someone when we share funny experiences.

Yeah, guys melt, I think it's that not enough blood to run one head at a time thing. laugh

lausim's photo
Tue 12/11/07 03:35 PM
yep, got the pants thing down, even the shirt. I'm hittin on all 8's tonight. Tight jeans to be exact. I remembered not to bathe in perfume.

Yes, by nature I tend to be sweet to a special someone. Not that I'm cold when it's a date, but usually I'm nervous. I love to laugh so I relate the best to someone when we share funny experiences.

Yeah, guys melt, I think it's that not enough blood to run one head at a time thing. laugh

lausim's photo
Tue 12/11/07 02:20 PM
There are harmless games and then serious head games, played by both sides. The flirty games are fun, but the serious ones just hurt. If the hurtful ones are being played, just move on, don't dwell. Not work your time.

lausim's photo
Tue 12/11/07 02:17 PM
In the right conversation, the hard compliment is definately a plus.

lausim's photo
Tue 12/11/07 02:15 PM
learned that one the hard way....luckily it was a long time back. Nope, I love to laugh, so gonna do that and being interested in basketball is a plus. I thought it was cool he asked me to watch the game together instead of hanging with his friends.

lausim's photo
Tue 12/11/07 02:13 PM
Very sweet, biker, don't use those all at one time and you're golden!!

My neck hurts looking at your pic though~

lausim's photo
Tue 12/11/07 02:11 PM
Too hot to wear a coat here. I'm running the AC today. But thanks!

I would take the advice of showing up early to have a couple, but then I'll be drinking during the game, and all of that combined, well~~~~

lausim's photo
Tue 12/11/07 02:02 PM
Yeah, be myself, don't be nervous, got that (I think)

lausim's photo
Tue 12/11/07 01:59 PM
I'm going to watch a basketball game tonight (in a public place).

I wanna keep it light.

I'm nervous....