Community > Posts By > lausim

lausim's photo
Sun 03/23/08 08:51 PM

I attrack those who don't know they're emotionally unavailable.
I attract flies,cus im so damn sweet!

Flies are attracted to sweet?:smile:

lausim's photo
Sun 03/23/08 08:49 PM

who really has no problem paying 4 dollars for a wonderfully warm hazelnut latte at starbucks! like everyday!

I'm thinking they need a 12 step program on how to get off of those things!! They're awesome!

lausim's photo
Sun 03/23/08 08:44 PM
I attrack those who don't know they're emotionally unavailable.

lausim's photo
Tue 03/18/08 06:54 PM
My Grandmother always said "you can ice a sh** cake, but it's still a sh** cake". Very, very true.

lausim's photo
Tue 03/18/08 06:49 PM
Never say never

lausim's photo
Tue 03/18/08 04:39 PM
Just as long as you don't confuse the twolaugh

lausim's photo
Thu 03/13/08 08:17 PM

they have a feature called block...use it...walk away...stay away from wait angers youflowerforyou

Absolutely! Don't even look back as difficult as it can be. Will just prolong the heartache. Move on as best as you can.

lausim's photo
Thu 03/13/08 07:53 PM
You'll have fun here!

lausim's photo
Thu 03/13/08 07:48 PM
I'm surrounded by a**holes!!

lausim's photo
Thu 03/13/08 07:36 PM

I'm sensitive about the DUI issues. My ex's brother was killed by a drunk driver. My ex says his brother was murdered.

I don't like to see people driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol.

Yes, it's a very sad thing when that happens. Do you know that they say that driving tired is sometimes as bad as drinking?

lausim's photo
Thu 03/13/08 07:31 PM
Guess we all gotta move to Minnesota.laugh

lausim's photo
Thu 03/13/08 07:27 PM
Don't know about rehab, but you'd think that would deter people from drinking and driving here, but, I guess not.....more news, now they are giving lots of tickets for not abiding by pedestrian walking rules. Must be because of SXSW.

lausim's photo
Thu 03/13/08 07:23 PM
On the news, one guy runs from the cops, gets arrested for third DWI and has now been sentenced to 25 years in Prison.

lausim's photo
Thu 03/13/08 06:51 PM
I should say lots, but I think I am the better person I am after going through the things I did. And, some really great things came in the middle of some not so great, so I wouldn't change anything.

lausim's photo
Wed 03/12/08 05:00 PM
When my son would ask why he couldn't have something, I would say to him "well, why do you think?" Kind of put it back on him.

lausim's photo
Thu 03/06/08 02:10 PM
peanut butter and celery is good.

But really, peanut butter makes most food taste better.

I like cashew butter as well.

lausim's photo
Thu 03/06/08 02:05 PM

look on http://www.snopes.com/weddings/embarrass/bothered.asp

not a true story. Nice to think about though. That it could have

And?
Its funny.
thats all that matters to me.
Why do people always try to bring you down.

I did mention it was nice to think about. That it was avenged, don't get so worked up.:smile:

lausim's photo
Thu 03/06/08 02:00 PM
Just wait until we get home.

Those were long car rides.....

lausim's photo
Thu 03/06/08 01:57 PM
look on http://www.snopes.com/weddings/embarrass/bothered.asp

not a true story. Nice to think about though. That it could have

lausim's photo
Thu 03/06/08 01:49 PM

Mine are awesome!! My son is 7 and still sings to me "you are my sunshine" My oldest is 11 and still holds my hand and thinks his mom is cool.

Hope that doesn't end anytime soon.happy

awe that is mine and my daughters song, I sing it to her everynight before she goes to bed....

I know it's not PC, but my little one says he's going to marry me and take care of me when he grows up, but then he says I can take care of myself because I do such a good job taking care of him and his brother. Yep, can cry at the drop of a hat.