Community > Posts By > lausim

lausim's photo
Wed 02/13/08 05:52 PM
Take it as a compliment. Maybe across the ages, they think you're something worth looking at.

And, sweetie, I'm not 50, (35) but let's see what age girls you look at when you're 50. Bet they're 18-25:wink:

Just enjoy your youth.

lausim's photo
Wed 02/13/08 04:39 PM
Silly rabbit, I don't use them, they've been used on me......

lausim's photo
Wed 02/13/08 04:26 PM
I had two good ones that didn't work

1. are your feet tired? You've been running through my mind all night.

2. You know what turns my stomach? Two warm t*ts on my back.
Oh wait forgot one,

Hey let's lay down and get something straight between us.

Oh, one guy seriously said to me "Hey do you remember my name? Well, you should, you'll be screaming it later"

Yes, I'm still single after all those great, great lines....noway

lausim's photo
Sun 02/10/08 01:50 PM
Edited by lausim on Sun 02/10/08 01:51 PM
Yeah, shrinkage is probably not a good thing.

lausim's photo
Sun 02/10/08 01:49 PM
It's about 75 degrees here. Pretty warm, but I'd heat the water for you:wink:

lausim's photo
Sun 02/10/08 01:44 PM
Yeah, my neighbors would talk. White boxers, right?

lausim's photo
Sun 02/10/08 01:38 PM
I need my car washed

lausim's photo
Fri 01/25/08 08:21 PM
It's either feast or famine. I am wishing for the feast about now....it'd be nice to know how that felt.

lausim's photo
Mon 12/31/07 02:21 PM
While dropping off my kids to their Dad this past weekend, my youngest son said to my ex and his new wife "Look at Mom, she is the most beautiful girl in the world, you messed up by divorcing her"

Not sure about cute, I kind of thought it was a little bit funny.

lausim's photo
Sun 12/30/07 06:37 PM
When My son was about 5, I was in Target buying bras, and saw him walking beside me with his eyes closed. I asked him what he was doing, and he looked at me and said "Mom! There's boobies everywhere!!!"

lausim's photo
Sat 12/29/07 05:30 PM
I gotta hot date with my pillow, if I can even stay awake until midnightlaugh

lausim's photo
Sat 12/29/07 05:29 PM
Did someone already mention the tootsie roll wrappers, that if it had an Indian on it shooting an arrow with a star, you got a free tootsie roll sucker? Not sure if they did that everywhere, but they did here in Austin, Texas.

lausim's photo
Sat 12/29/07 05:19 PM
MMMMMMM Taco Bell.

You decide. Beer and mexican food (sort of)

Hurry up, I'm hungry.....laugh

lausim's photo
Sat 12/29/07 04:39 PM
Wow, dedicated, huh?

I wouldn't know how to make a mix drink (maybe screwdriver) if my life depended on it. Especially ones that require vegetables.

Bring it on!!!!

lausim's photo
Sat 12/29/07 04:25 PM
I'll share, cuz I'm a cheap drunk. But, if you want anything stronger than beer, you gotta bring your own. Sorry, I don't drink wine or wine coolers.

lausim's photo
Sat 12/29/07 04:19 PM
And now, so depressed laugh laugh

Is it too early to start drinking?drinker

lausim's photo
Sat 12/29/07 04:18 PM
So, we're all together, being alone? Wow, I'm so comforted and yet so confused at the same time:smile:

lausim's photo
Sat 12/29/07 03:51 PM
I'm still sort of new here, but been single for 2 years. Hey, let's face it though, we all could be with someone if we wanted to, let's all just say, we have incredible taste and values and we all would never settle.

Yeah, that's it. I'll keep telling myself that.....:smile:

lausim's photo
Thu 12/27/07 12:41 PM
Laurel

lausim's photo
Wed 12/26/07 07:17 PM
The worst mistake I made was jumping back into a serious relationship too soon. I was married for 10 years and now have been divorced for almost 2. My best advice to people who are newly single, is to take your time and be alone. It's so hard, but is so worth it.

There is no easy way around it.

I started dating about a year later, and have just had fun now and made so many new friends. I hated being alone at first and did the bar thing (too much) and now am glad to be by myself and be a little bit more choosey.