Community > Posts By > lausim

lausim's photo
Mon 12/10/07 05:59 PM
I think there is a trust issue with this guy. It's almost like he keeps a calandar. Communication is key and I know guys get scared, but if he doesn't trust you, then this could be the start of a lot of mistrust. Get rid of this one.

lausim's photo
Mon 12/10/07 04:37 PM
Good things: usually stable emotionally and financially, no princess syndromes, independent (if you like that sort of thing), past the drama (most of the time)

Bad things: usually older women won't date much younger men because they TYPICALLY are not those good things listed above. You should just have fun and live life. That's why relationships that have big age gaps are so rare.

lausim's photo
Mon 12/10/07 04:27 PM
Girls are not that difficult. Unless you said something crude to them, they should be smiling when you meet them. If not, not worth your time. Even on a bad day they could at least be cordial.

lausim's photo
Mon 12/10/07 04:08 PM
I'm new too! So far, everyone has been very nice. They all say be myself and have fun and welcome, so I guess that's the key.

lausim's photo
Mon 12/10/07 03:40 PM
Thanks, yep, I'm honest. I tell all my friends, if you ask me if you look fat in those pants, and you do, I'll tell you. embarassed

lausim's photo
Mon 12/10/07 03:35 PM
Hi everyone! I just joined today and wanted to say hey. I'm reading through the communities, but thought I should start here. I've never done this kind of thing before, any advice?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next