Community > Posts By > Tuck4x4

Tuck4x4's photo
Thu 12/25/08 02:00 PM
I believe the internet has drastically changed the dynamics of the dating scene. Meeting someone in a grocery store, asking for a number, calling them with butterflies in your stomach, and then finally asking them out is a lot different then the whole "I read your profile lets chat" thing.

I think we meet and discard people so quickly now, with everyones info just hanging out there, that we have forgotten it should take time.

Tuck4x4's photo
Tue 12/16/08 10:21 AM
As a teen in Hawaii, Id crew on a 40' trimaran. A friend and I,(they trusted this ship to two 18 year olds,,,) would sail tourists out past diamond head for a moonlight cruise.

I got sick once... the night I ate 3 sloppy joes.

I got sick, and then so did the 20 tourists.

Thats why I joined the Air Force, lol

Tuck4x4's photo
Tue 12/16/08 09:28 AM
Geez people, anyone still trying to associate gender with lying magnitude is an idiot.

Men and women are not THAT different.

Regardless of gender, if a person has no integrity, they will lie.

Integrity: What you do when no one is looking.

Tuck4x4's photo
Tue 12/16/08 09:19 AM
Ok, now people are starting to attach degrees of wrongness to lies.

A lie is a lie is a lie, and one lie feeds more lies.

Theres no such thing as a little lie, nor is there any such thing as a big lie.

Theyre all lies.

Who lies more? People who are used to lying lie more. They cannot stop.

I seriously know 2 people that cannot stop lying. They are at the point where they do not even realize theyre doing it and defend themselves to the death when caught.

I know when one of them is lying simply because she gets sooo defensive and starts attacking me for doubting her without ever considering the point Im making.

I lie. Hell yes. Half of what I just said was a lie.

No it wasn't.

Sucks huh?

Tuck4x4's photo
Tue 12/16/08 09:14 AM
I have ZERO problems... but Everyone else around me does. theyre always causing me to to stupid stuff,.....

Tuck4x4's photo
Mon 12/15/08 11:39 AM
Im not real. My pics are not real. they are pictures of someone that looks exactly like me.

Tuck4x4's photo
Mon 12/15/08 11:00 AM
bohemian, I filed charges against her last week.

An hour after being told by the police to leave me alone, she texted me.

Trust me, its over.

Now I need a replacement... no i dont... yes i do... no i dont.

Im kidding, Im not that stupid!

Tuck4x4's photo
Mon 12/15/08 10:52 AM
At birth my name was Fred.

Tuck4x4's photo
Mon 12/15/08 10:51 AM
In the vein of the above post, which proves nothing btw because its only regarding a single person.

women- My ex wife dated her boss 3 years while we were married, she is now married to him.

He has a HUGE nose.

women - my ex-girlfriend told so many lies, then took them all back, then told me they were true, then told me they werent, she was just trying to hurt me that by now I have absolutely no idea what has been real for the last 3 years.

Case in point: She calls and says I love you. two days later she calls and says I hate you. The next time she says I love you I ask her if she really meant it when she said I hate you.

She said of course not, I always love you, I just want you to feel bad sometimes.

the next Time she said I hate you I reminded her of what she told me.

Her answer this time was no, I really hate you, Ive never loved you. I only say that because Im lonely.

Um

WTF do I believe?

DID I believe. I finally scraped her off my feet

Tuck4x4's photo
Mon 12/15/08 10:40 AM
Womens lies hurt more than men's lies...... because I dont date men.

Tuck4x4's photo
Mon 12/15/08 09:35 AM
<--- from alaska but now live 10 miles from the Mexican Border.

Bad points: Everyone here is married by age 19 and has 8 kids.

Good points: At least Im single and warm!

Tuck4x4's photo
Mon 12/15/08 09:33 AM
<-- thread killer

Tuck4x4's photo
Mon 12/15/08 08:12 AM
Edited by Tuck4x4 on Mon 12/15/08 08:13 AM
Whats the longest ive BEEN crushed???

Seriously, i have a hard time crushing on anyone online. Im a romantic but distance has never worked for me.

In real life? A year or so.

Then I had to press harassement charges on her LOL

Tuck4x4's photo
Mon 12/15/08 08:10 AM
My ex-girlfriend happens to be the most superficial person I ever met.

She makes statements such as "I do not like to hang around people that are not beautiful"

When something goes wrong and someone blows her off the first thing out of her mouth is "Women have always hated me because of the way I look"

She is hot. Its the word used to describe her that Ive heard the most. Shes 5'9" 127 34DD 24 36.

Ive heard Walmart greeters, 80 year olds, whistle when she walks in.

She also happens to be borderline personality disorder and hands down the meanest person Ive met in my life.

Funny thing is, it took me 6 months or so to discover the bad side. She knows shes superficial and hides it very well.

Are men superficial? I am. to a point. I want someone that I can talk too, have fun with, enjoy, but I also want to be attracted to them.

... My point is this: Hot wasnt enough. Hot only made me stick around longer than I should have.

Hot has also made her a lonely 34 year old with very little hope of ever finding true love. Sure, some 50 year old guy with lots of money might pick her up as a trophy, but Hot does not get REAL.

Met someone hot last night btw... and we had a great conversation.... keep your fingers crossed...

Tuck4x4's photo
Sun 12/14/08 04:29 PM
Women may be even more superficial than men.

Not only are they enslaved to the physical, but said man also has to have a good income.

Tuck4x4's photo
Sat 12/13/08 11:59 AM
yes sorry, that didnt post at all like i wanted it too

Tuck4x4's photo
Sat 12/13/08 11:17 AM
Edited by Tuck4x4 on Sat 12/13/08 12:00 PM
Quick to Laugh
Slow to Anger
Easy to Please
In the same vein as the horrible profile thread, I thought Id post a few that I really liked.

This one I LOVE! Very well written and downright fun, and it helps that shes beautiful:

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Quick to Laugh
Slow to Anger
Easy to PleaseHard to Impress

Old enough to know what I want...
Young enough to get it !

Everyone is looking for intelligent, smart, funny, witty...

WHAT? Nobody wants a dumb blonde anymore??? hehehe

Hey, Hopefully I have your attention!! I'm 5'3", 110 lbs, blonde hair, blue eyes. (I am short for my age)!!! A little sugar, a lot of spice!!! Sensitive, sensual, sexy, sweet, soft, silly, spontaneous, fun, fit, flexible, quiet, creative, classy, playful, positive, practical, pretty, petite, passionate, picky, happy, hyper, impulsive, elusive, adventurous, attentive, romantic, motivated, and witty. (Enough adjectives yet?) I am an expert at being myself!

I consider myself fairly intelligent. (Don't have me one of them there Pee-H-Dees, but I get by.) I have accepted the fact that most people laugh AT me, not WITH me. :)"

Tuck4x4's photo
Fri 12/12/08 07:31 PM

You are way cool artgurl, therefore, without even checking, I know you are in Canada or Australia.

Ok I just checked and I was right!!!!

flowers

Some guy named 'Murphy' set up the system! I have lodged complaints but so far I have received no response...

If you can find someone within 500 miles I will bow down and study your ways jedi master...

I've never met anyone that I wanted to know in a romantic way that was closer than 3000 miles ...

The distance is manageable ... the different countries is proving more problematic... and taking more time to sort out ... grumble

8( I live within 3000 miles 8(

Tuck4x4's photo
Fri 12/12/08 07:30 PM

OMG heres some periods .........................................................

use them
no thanks I'd like fewer of them myselflaugh

lol um

i hate these kinda jokes. I was married 14 years and totally got over being embarassed.

Or so I thought until now...

Tuck4x4's photo
Fri 12/12/08 07:28 PM
Oh no, I win this HANDS DOWN

Greatest inventions ever:

Bacon!!!

Frozen Cookie Dough!!

and Frozen Cookie Douogh w Bacon!!

How do you truly know that someone loves you?

They give you the last piece of Bacon.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25