Community > Posts By > Tuck4x4

Tuck4x4's photo
Sat 04/12/08 11:48 PM
Ouch you ladies hurt!

Tuck4x4's photo
Sat 04/12/08 11:41 PM
Edited by Tuck4x4 on Sat 04/12/08 11:41 PM
PacificStar, if they looked reasonably like who they portrayed, Id not say anything...

but to post a pic from college and then show up a decade different?

Cmon... If I posted my pics as a 185 lbs.'r then drove 4 hours to meet you and I weighed 230 and none of it was muscle, wouldnt you feel let down? Starting a relationship with any lie is wrong.

I think a year is a good length of time for a photo to be usable.

Tuck4x4's photo
Sat 04/12/08 11:30 PM
Austin <-

Tuck4x4's photo
Sat 04/12/08 11:18 PM
Hmmm after a few internet dates in the last month or so where the ladies who showed up were about 5 to 10 years from picture date....

Im afraid to crush..

But Ive got a few that id like to BELIEVE are real!

Tuck4x4's photo
Sat 04/12/08 11:16 PM
Geez I read the OP and what girls am I dating?

My ex GFs would tell you that if I did half that to them theyd gag.

.. maybe my friends are right... my picker is broken

Tuck4x4's photo
Sat 04/12/08 08:34 PM
Im sitting here tonight with a broken heart. I dont want to talk to anyone I know, theyve lived through it with me and like me, they are tired of it too. So Im hoping that writing about it will make me feel better.

I was divorced 3 years ago. Immediately after, I met the woman, that for all intents and purposes, was the woman of my dreams. She fit. Our first hug lasted 15 minutes. I broke half the stuff in her house out of nervousness. She was giddy and happy all the time. We dated 3 months that first time before things broke down. After 3 months she decided she did not need to be dating anyone, and I didnt speak to her for 6 months.

Last Dec 26 she called out of the blue and it was like nothing had ever separated us. The next 3 months were magic. Everyday was a wonder. She and her kids were over at my house or vice versa every day of the week.

And then one night, after I made dinner, she asked if Id watch her boys while she went out with a friend. I found out the next day, from several of our co-friends, that, instead of going out with her Girl friend, she had shown up at our local bar with an ex boyfriend. When confronted, she said that she had just stopped in to have a drink, and he was there.

I bought it, because I wanted too.

She introduced me to her family at their reunion, and I took her home to mine. Her family told me that I was the first guy she had ever brought home, and we got along great.

The day we got back, she broke up and began a spree of partying. Every night for 2 weeks she went out, and every night shed show up at my door at 2:30am begging me to let her in. I did.

She would swear she was just out with GFs, but I answered the phone twice and there were men calling for her, so I called it quits. After a few weeks I began talking to another woman.

We saw each other 2 weeks and I stopped. But to this day, my ex gf calls it cheating.

more craziness ensued. I did everything I could to fix things. She accused me of cheating regularly, lying constantly. It got so bad that she finally deleted my myspace and every girls number in my phone regardless of their relationship with me.

Yes I knew this was nuts, but I kept trying.

The last 3 months of our relationship she would break up once a week, then come back to my house after 4 or 5 days asking me to take her back.

The final straw happened 4 weeks ago. I was at her apartment, and was going to go to her apartment office when she told me I couldnt. She had told them months ago that if they saw me around her complex, they were to call the police on me.

Id been there every day for 4 months and she had never told them differently!

She has been diagnosed with Narcissistic Personality Disorder, and from everything Ive seen, its incurable. Theres no way she will ever be normal.

I realize Im painting myself to look bad. Im not happy with it either. 3 weeks ago I moved myself out of Dallas to Austin, leaving my son 4 hours away, but making it impossible for her to find me. Im done. Its over... but I still wish it werent.

Ive met a lot of women in the last 3 weeks and had 4 dates. Not a single one of them were attractive to me. I live in a town 10 miles between two of the largest colleges in the US and, although Im pretty lonely, will not stoop to dating someone just to fill the time.

Im not asking for advice. Im objective enough to see the silliness in all of this. I have been, for the first time in my life, co-dependant, and Im breaking this mold.

I had a blind date last night, someone i met online. She drove down from Dallas, telling me that she was coming here to visit and stay with a friend of hers. When she got here she told me that her friend wasnt answering the door, so she was going to get a hotel room. We went out, but there was no chemistry on my side.

she got upset that I wouldnt spend the night with her in her hotel and has been calling all day today.

What a headache!

At this point my goal is to not date at all. Frankly, if I did meet someone nice and they became attached, Im afraid that Im not currently in a position to return it and Id hurt someone who didnt deserve it.

I welcome anyones comments.

Tuck4x4's photo
Wed 04/09/08 10:10 PM
single

Tuck4x4's photo
Sun 04/06/08 10:43 AM
Good afternoon! Popping in to say hello... Ive got a full day planned, its my only day off. One of these days Ill actually have time to chat in here.

In the meantime, have fun!

Tuck4x4's photo
Wed 04/02/08 09:32 PM
Gnight all! 14 hour work days are wearing me down.

Tuck4x4's photo
Wed 04/02/08 05:57 PM
Debbie I am here!

And hey to everyone else!

Im new here to Austin... anyone else around?

Tuck4x4's photo
Tue 04/01/08 05:04 PM
not at this time... where is CherryBomb?

Tuck4x4's photo
Tue 04/01/08 03:15 PM
Hey Jaime! Its been a rough couple months but im recovering. Moved to Austin for 2 or 3 months.

How are you?

Tuck4x4's photo
Tue 04/01/08 03:08 PM
Allo all!

Just got home from work, absolutely beautiful day...

now what do i do?

Tuck4x4's photo
Mon 03/31/08 08:55 PM
vabeachbabe.... thanks for the pic comment.

Your pretty easy to look at yourself!

LOVED VA Beach, I went to High School for 3 years in Yorktown.

Tuck4x4's photo
Mon 03/31/08 08:07 PM
Ok im totally lost, I cant even find where I posted in this anymore, you guys move too fast!

Tuck4x4's photo
Mon 03/31/08 05:19 PM
Erm, trying to figure out how this works.

In the meantime..

Hello!

Tuck4x4's photo
Thu 01/10/08 07:40 PM
That bad? ;)

Tuck4x4's photo
Thu 01/10/08 03:08 PM
Edited by Tuck4x4 on Thu 01/10/08 03:09 PM
Its either good for the ego or harmful lol.

Have at it please!

*** oops for the typo in the subject....

Tuck4x4's photo
Wed 01/09/08 03:53 PM
To my mind, if it upsets your loved one and causes them to feel insecure...

Its cheating.

That original scenario is definitely cheating.

Tuck4x4's photo
Thu 01/03/08 02:44 PM
Benaiah, Chief Bodyguard of King David.

Famous for following a lion into a pit on a snowy day and exiting the winner.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25