Community > Posts By > Tuck4x4

Tuck4x4's photo
Fri 12/12/08 06:45 PM
It can happen. Absolutely. Ive known a Belgian and an Australian who met online and married.

All this guy really needs to round out his life is someone who doesn't write with letters but instead uses all punctuation.

Tuck4x4's photo
Fri 12/12/08 06:30 PM
You are way cool artgurl, therefore, without even checking, I know you are in Canada or Australia.

Ok I just checked and I was right!!!!

Tuck4x4's photo
Fri 12/12/08 06:29 PM
hi,im a very loveing woman, that loves life and being with the man she cares about, it doesnt take much to make me happy,just be with me and show me you care and i well go that exter mile for you..im looking for someone that knows how to love and be loved, i have spent most of my life running after the wrong rainbow, im ready to go for the hold thing, im not waitting around for mr right im out here looking, i love to laugh and play, i can be as soft as a kitten if YOU treat me right ...by the way i do have a car and i love to go [under interests it is i like to hear the bird sang ]

one word.

NEED

Ok, a few more words:

I need a man who can change a flat tire when my house starts to tilt.

Tuck4x4's photo
Fri 12/12/08 06:25 PM
OMG heres some periods .........................................................

use them

Tuck4x4's photo
Fri 12/12/08 06:15 PM
mscherbear fan too..

cmere and gimme a cherbear hug!

Tuck4x4's photo
Fri 12/12/08 06:13 PM
Funny thing is I go to Africa because I work with an AIDS charity. We build homes for orphans.

www.tenthousandhomes.org

None of those Ghana princess's give me the time of day while im there....

Tuck4x4's photo
Fri 12/12/08 06:12 PM
This was listed under first date:

"Romantic dinner at my place something homemade with a candle light"

First date at her place with candle light?

RUN she has a ring hiding in a champaigne glass, I'll guarantee it

Tuck4x4's photo
Fri 12/12/08 06:10 PM

"I just moved to Sioux Falls, SD from Sioux City, IA thought I needed a life change."

Yeah, that's a pretty radical move there.

LMAO

Tuck4x4's photo
Fri 12/12/08 06:09 PM
My bad.. I totally blew off at least 13 ladies from Ghana and 2 from the phillipines.

What was I thinking?

Tuck4x4's photo
Fri 12/12/08 06:04 PM
dont get me wrong ak0, your very pretty, Im very happy you didnt go Nun.

Tuck4x4's photo
Fri 12/12/08 06:01 PM
Hmmm im very confused by all the nunnery stuff, then the breast pic on the profile

Frankly, i didnt know Nuns had breasts

That completely changes the way I see the world.

Tuck4x4's photo
Fri 12/12/08 05:58 PM
Im a ladyliz fan...

Tuck4x4's photo
Fri 12/12/08 05:54 PM
When I had to press charges

Tuck4x4's photo
Fri 12/12/08 05:42 PM
Absolutely. I reject everyone close enough to meet because they cannot possibly be real.

i know how these sites work, and if they actually allowed me to find someone nearby that was incredible...

The internet would explode.

Anyone midway between 1000 miles and 500 miles I will marry instantly.

Tuck4x4's photo
Fri 12/12/08 05:29 PM
Stalk her

Seems to be all the rage nowadays.

I think ya may be headed in that direction anyway if ya went to her bro in laws to talk about her.

Tuck4x4's photo
Fri 12/12/08 05:23 PM

The cops won't do anything unless he's threatened you in some manner... I'd just keep ignoring him, turn your phone off for awhile so if he calls it'll just go to voicemail. Good luck, that really sucks you're in this position.

Over three texts / calls within twenty four hours is the magic number to be legally considered harassment...
not here ohwell at least not when I tried to file a complaint before...

well in texas u can still shoot a complete stranger on site so long as you post the sign....

That explains all my bullet wounds...

Tuck4x4's photo
Fri 12/12/08 05:19 PM
luv2roknroll

Ok I give, screw being the good guy!

I havent had a hug, (thats code for ANYTHING) in 5 months since i broke up.

Lets meet in the Airport.. STAT

Tuck4x4's photo
Fri 12/12/08 03:19 PM

What are you thinking about noway

Ok thats the worst! absolutely!

Tuck4x4's photo
Fri 12/12/08 03:17 PM

I really dislike getting grilled on what exactly my job entails...

And then when I give in and tell them they say

"Oh you must be really smart then" in a tone of voice that's like -- cross that one off the list-- and just wait in agony till the "date" is over.

LOL I avoid this like the plague ...

Because Im homeless.

Kidding! although Ive used that once to get out of a date.

I dont like to talk about my business because I go right into sales pitch mode and they fall asleep.

Tuck4x4's photo
Fri 12/12/08 03:15 PM
This has been fun!

Gotta run to the local coffee shop, im putting on a slide show, ill check in on this when i get there.

Some really funny stuff!

P.S. <-- from Alaska, I love Oregon! We want snow down here! Its 40 degrees and the palm trees look really confused.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25