Community > Posts By > GinaMarie1975

GinaMarie1975's photo
Sun 12/30/07 11:38 AM
Not me ... up until last year I worked for New Year's. I hope to get some sort of New Year's kiss this year though.

GinaMarie1975's photo
Sun 12/30/07 11:03 AM
Last year and this year are the first two I have gotten to celebrate not working. Last year was pretty crappy because my other half and I were not getting along. This year we are split and I have plans. Hopefully 2008 will be a good year for me.

GinaMarie1975's photo
Sun 12/30/07 11:01 AM
I am almost from Iowa. I live on the Illinois side of the Quad Cities. I am pretty sure I am not your type but thought I'd say hi. You can never know enough people.

GinaMarie1975's photo
Sun 12/30/07 10:43 AM
I do not vote but I would hope Bush would not be able to remain president another four years. He has messed up this dang country for long enough. I probably should not get a say since I do not vote but I do get to have an opinion.

As for nobody voting, it does not matter what we want anyways. The stupid electoral college is the thing that counts anyways. Wasn't it the last election with Bush that someone else won for popularity but the electoral college votes went to Bush and he won overall? I do not get into politics too much.

GinaMarie1975's photo
Sun 12/30/07 09:45 AM
I hope you stay in relationships for a long time because mattress sets do not come cheap.

GinaMarie1975's photo
Sun 12/30/07 09:42 AM
Well the good in my life is that I graduated from a new career choice in May and got an excellent job in my new field by August. It was much better than an entry level position that I thought I would have to take. I did not lose as much money as I thought I would.

As for the bad ... I am trying to turn my life around after coming out of a nine year relationship. I thought once I got through school we could work things out and it never did happen. We just recently decided to call it quits. So, I am looking for a new love in 2008. Hopefully someone that will stay with me through the good times and the bad. I want someone that will not give up on me for once.

Whatever happens I am definately ready. I never thought I would be starting over on my own but every relationship just molds me into a better person.

Happy New Year's to all!!
Gina

GinaMarie1975's photo
Sun 12/30/07 09:35 AM

I pee on bugs while I'm camping...is that considered a shooting sport? smokin smokin smokin

OMG ... that is hilarious!!!!

laugh laugh laugh

GinaMarie1975's photo
Sun 12/30/07 09:34 AM
My family used to have a small family gettogether every fall to skeet shoot. I tried a couple of times but did not like the kick of the gun. Big whimp I guess. I also shot a hand gun of my uncles at a pumpkin rolling down the hill. That was much more fun and I did well with that. I would love to go to a shooting range sometime to shoot a hand gun again.

GinaMarie1975's photo
Sun 12/30/07 09:14 AM
Not on this site. I have talked on other sites and on my instant messenger accounts. Some of them want to know if I have a webcam. This one guy was really peristent about me finding my disk and loading the software onto my laptop. I learned my lesson and will tell them that I do not have one from here on out. Some guys (an I am sure girls too) can really be jerks. I hate when they are only out for one thing.

GinaMarie1975's photo
Sun 12/30/07 09:01 AM
Oh no ... when it starts back up at the end of January it will start with the fourth season. You definately have some catching up to do. Of course, they do have shows during the season to quickly wrap up what has happened. I don't know about anyone else but I always find that I have missed something while watching those recap shows.

GinaMarie1975's photo
Sat 12/29/07 03:50 PM
Thanks everyone for your input.

GinaMarie1975's photo
Thu 12/27/07 07:19 PM
... traveled to meet someone?

Just wondering about those of you that have met people ... how far have you traveled? How far would you be willing to travel?

It seems like the only people who talk to me live way far away. Not many people from close to me want to talk and I was just curious as to who has traveled to meet others.

GinaMarie1975's photo
Wed 12/26/07 06:11 PM
Yeah well it sounds like you have at least gotten your Mutual Matches to talk to you ... even if it is only for a little bit. I have tried to e-mail some of my matches and they won't even respond.

So ... my question is why even answer yes or maybe on Mutual Match if you are not willing to at least talk to them via e-mail?

GinaMarie1975's photo
Wed 12/26/07 05:53 PM
I think I will just sit home and drink myself silly too. I do not want to risk going out and getting busted. I also do not like the crowds at the bars.

Whatever everyone does ... Happy New Year to all!!!

GinaMarie1975's photo
Wed 12/26/07 05:16 PM
I have written probably ten different people but have not gotten any replies really. It does not help the ego much. That is why I decided to try the online dating but it is not going any better here.

GinaMarie1975's photo
Tue 12/25/07 11:09 AM
Gosh ... for 2008 I want to better my life. I am just coming out of a nine year relationship. The last two years of the relationship really have not been one at all anyways. So, I am definately ready to be in a relationship filled with love and trust.

I am also working on my overall health. I want to lose weight and tone up; become a healthier person.

Happy New Years to all!!!

GinaMarie1975's photo
Tue 12/25/07 10:56 AM
Age really is only a problem if you see it as one. If you guys were 50 and 59 it would not be so bad. The one thing that I would suggest is to beware of that magic age of 21 for her. I know of alot of relationships with an age gap break up because the newly 21 year old wanted to go out and party while the older one had already been through the partying stage.

GinaMarie1975's photo
Sat 12/22/07 08:06 PM

understanding, and the "I actually wont cheat on you" trait

That is what I want ... I am not a very good partner pick ... I have had four serious relationships and each one has cheated. I am wondering what I am doing wrong that everyone has cheated on me.

GinaMarie1975's photo
Sat 12/22/07 07:59 PM
I definately would not dump someone because of that. I would just work harder to make sure the precious time we did have together was that much more special.

GinaMarie1975's photo
Sat 12/22/07 07:27 PM
I do not understand why anyone would misrepresent themselves. Do they not realize that eventually you will probably meet someone? Why would you do that? It would only make me wonder what else that person would be hiding.