Community > Posts By > GinaMarie1975

GinaMarie1975's photo
Sat 12/22/07 06:56 PM
ME TOO!!!!

GinaMarie1975's photo
Sat 12/22/07 06:52 PM
Not to freak you out or make you doubt her but ... Are you sure she is straight? Is there a possibility she is trying to put on a show for her family to "hide" her true self?

Just a thought ... I may be way off base by it but thought I'd throw it out.

GinaMarie1975's photo
Sat 12/22/07 06:20 PM
I do not mind hearing it or saying it. I am not very religious and I believe that all of this has gotten so blown out of proportion. I hate to say it but I have even resorted to saying Happy Holidays to not offend anyone.

GinaMarie1975's photo
Sat 12/22/07 06:10 PM

project the right vibe, well with the right batteries.!! lmao i couldnt resist.!!! lol

laugh laugh laugh

That is the first thing I thought of too!!!

GinaMarie1975's photo
Sat 12/22/07 02:22 PM
Well ... I would be interested in knowing this secret too. I am the same way. Very shy and reserved in the beginning. I cannot wait for advice.

Great topic!!!!

GinaMarie1975's photo
Fri 12/21/07 07:59 PM
I would not label myself cute but I do LOVE Lost. I have been waiting since the fall previews to see new shows. I have watched every episode and cannot wait for it to start again. Last I heard they were only making six seasons. It will be sad to not have it but great to see how it ends.

GinaMarie1975's photo
Fri 12/21/07 07:36 PM
I am not sick but I agree that this is a boring Friday night. It does not matter what night of the week ... most of my nights are BORING.

GinaMarie1975's photo
Fri 12/21/07 06:26 PM
Wow ... superficial. The information about yourself says you do not date heavy women either. How can you, be a bigger guy, be mad that women will not date you because you are big but you will not give big women a chance.

Let me just say that I am a bigger female and I prefer guys that are closer to my size and build. The skinny guys just do not do anything for me.

Sorry if you think I was rude. Just being truthful.

GinaMarie1975's photo
Fri 12/21/07 06:21 PM
I could not have said it any better. I just want to find someone that will not give up on my and love me no matter what happens in life. I have had four serious relationships, gotten over each of them cheating, and still in the end it was not me that wanted to walk away. It seems like I am so much more forgiving than the other one. As soon as the road got tough they bailed. It really makes me mad that I love whole heartedly and they cannot do the same in return.

GinaMarie1975's photo
Fri 12/21/07 06:02 PM

i've been on a few dates with myself.we sat here watching a movie on the computer and getting music.it was very romantic and we're both in love with each other...

laugh laugh laugh

I feel like that is all I do too. I date myself and take care of my 4-legged kids.

GinaMarie1975's photo
Thu 12/20/07 06:05 PM

BobNbama

I think you have a great idea. Really just getting out and meeting and talking...
wish you were closer...
Good Luck..Good Fun to YOUbigsmile

Me too ... I am a little far from you. That is an excellent idea though.

GinaMarie1975's photo
Thu 12/20/07 04:42 PM
Are there really straight men out there that exist (no offense, please)??? I have yet to find one.

GinaMarie1975's photo
Thu 12/20/07 04:11 PM
I was just wondering after seeing the post about the date rape drug ... who on this site has met people and gone on a date? What were your experiences? How long did you talk before meeting? I want to hear good and bad experiences.

I know there is no good timeframe for when to give out numbers or when to meet but I just thought this would be a good topic to get going.

Gina

GinaMarie1975's photo
Wed 12/19/07 07:10 PM
I live along the Mississippi River. This is the only place along its entire path where it runs east/west instead of north/south.

GinaMarie1975's photo
Mon 12/17/07 06:44 PM
I can tell you that none of these describe me. Maybe that is because I will not cheat. I have been on the receiving end of that crap too many times. Revenge is not good ... two wrongs do not make a right. You just need to end it and move on if you are wanting to cheat.

GinaMarie1975's photo
Mon 12/17/07 06:41 PM

What you think?

10-not enuff sex
9-being the bad girl-aka frisky behavior
8-self esteem
7-revenge/payback for past affairs
6-lack of intimacy
5-feeling neglected/ignored/underappreciated
4-your emotional withdrawal
3-bedroom boredom
2-exit strategy-aka break-up
1-revenge for your cheating (not past but present). hell has no fury like a woman scorned.

I can tell you that most of these would not fit me. I guess that is because I would never cheat. I have been on the receiving end TOO many times to EVER do that to anyone else. Two rights do not make a wrong. Just leave and be done if you are unhappy.

GinaMarie1975's photo
Mon 12/17/07 06:37 PM

I would imagine the 10 ten reason women cheat are pretty similair to the top 10 reasons men cheat. A cheater is gonna cheat no matter what, ony real question is what was their excuse this time...

AMEN TO THAT!!!!!

GinaMarie1975's photo
Mon 12/17/07 06:25 PM

I couldn't do that. lol. It's either I am fat or not mentioned at all. I am a very blunt person and don't think that I should be shading the truth. curvy women to me sounds like a chick with nice hips and tits and little waist or at least not a tummy.

What about putting full figured???

GinaMarie1975's photo
Mon 12/17/07 06:19 PM
I am at 20. Most of them have come since I put up this pic. Did not get many hits with the other pic.

GinaMarie1975's photo
Sat 12/15/07 05:58 PM
Lookin for love!!!!

love love love