Community > Posts By > GinaMarie1975

GinaMarie1975's photo
Sat 12/15/07 05:35 PM
I would say try to set up a time when you can try to do a live chat. To me it is much easier to chat live than by e-mail.

Of course not all people want to chat live. I had someone contact me and wanted to talk on the phone. I am a little leery about that right off the bat. I did not want to give him my number and I did not want to call him due to caller ID. He immediately disconnected me because he hated to type.

GinaMarie1975's photo
Sat 12/15/07 03:32 PM

i don;t care about their beliefs as long as they don't try to convert me to it and i only base people off what i consider to be a decent person which i'm pretty easy about. they don't have to be perfect but i do require something more then a broken ass crack whore too.

I totally agree with you. I am really not a religious person but I do not base off of religion. All I ask is to please do not rub my face into religion. It is more important that someone is honest and faithful. I am beginning to think that there are not very many faithful people left because I have not found one yet.

GinaMarie1975's photo
Sat 12/15/07 03:22 PM
Sorry to say but I think the same thing about you guys. I have not had anyone respond back to me.

GinaMarie1975's photo
Sat 12/15/07 03:17 PM
Well it is so nice to hear that it is not only me not receiving responses. I have only been a member for a couple of weeks but I have gotten the guts to contact about half a dozen guys or so. I have not heard anything back from any of them. It is even more disappointing to have some of them as a Mutual Match and they still have not responded. Hopefully one day (sooner than later) I will meet some people and get something going with someone.

GinaMarie1975's photo
Thu 12/13/07 04:43 PM
You could say I am from Iowa. I live on the Illinois side of the Quad Cities but that is right across the river. We got hit with the ice storm Monday night but I think your area was harder hit than we were. It sounded like there was many more power outages in Des Moines than here. Hope you fared okay.

GinaMarie1975's photo
Wed 12/05/07 05:10 PM
The Polar Express became my favorite Christmas movie since the first minute I saw it. That is the most magical movie that has come out in a long time. It is even better in 3-D.

1 2 3 4 6 Next