I have two that I have a difficult time deciding between. They are:

Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want
them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have

and

To the world you may be one person, but to
one person you may be the world

GinaMarie1975's photo
Tue 01/01/08 07:25 PM
I am not close to you buy where are you from in Kansas. I graduated online from Hutchinson Community College. Loved the online experience.

GinaMarie1975's photo
Tue 01/01/08 06:47 PM
Sorry for the sudden and unfortunate loss.

GinaMarie1975's photo
Tue 01/01/08 06:45 PM
Oh how my one suggestion on another thread has spun out of control.

What would you be cooking for dinner, Monkey???

GinaMarie1975's photo
Tue 01/01/08 06:34 PM

This just in, News flash 3 out of 17 and a 1/2 woman would prefure to spank a monkey

I see you took my suggestion!!!

GinaMarie1975's photo
Tue 01/01/08 06:26 PM

Don't be sorry. It it a small part that has made who I am. I do regret it but I would not take it back if that makes sense.

Ok Gina. I just wasn't sure if I'd hit a nerve or anything.

It does makes sense. I have many thing (and people) in my life that I regret but wouldn't take back either.

Ok... how about this one: Who was the best kisser you've ever known.... and why?

Oh ... that would be a guy a went to high school with but did not do anything with until later on. He was separating from his wife. I cannot explain what made him a good kisser. He had a soft touch with his lips and did not use very much tongue. Not that I mind tongue but his without was the best ever. Very romantic.

GinaMarie1975's photo
Tue 01/01/08 05:43 PM
Amazingly the only people that seem to talk to me are from many states away. Right now in my life they would have to relocate to me, however. I just go a new job and do not want to give it up. I am also going to school and receiving tuition reimbursement. If I do not stay for at least a year after receiving the money I have to pay it all back.

GinaMarie1975's photo
Tue 01/01/08 05:33 PM

I lost my virginity about three months before I turned 19. Regret it too.

Sorry Gina. I thought it might be a funny story or something. Didn't mean to dig up old regrets.
embarassed

Don't be sorry. It it a small part that has made who I am. I do regret it but I would not take it back if that makes sense.

GinaMarie1975's photo
Tue 01/01/08 05:03 PM

Ok Gina, When DID you lose your virginity?

(and I wasn't offended one bit)

I lost my virginity about three months before I turned 19. Regret it too.

GinaMarie1975's photo
Tue 01/01/08 05:01 PM
That's easy for me ... a loyal partner that would stay with me in good times and bad. Guess that is a two part answer though.

GinaMarie1975's photo
Tue 01/01/08 04:47 PM

Oh this is going to be fun, Gina what is your favorite sexual position hahahaha "OMG I can't believe he asked me that."

Holy cow ... I though asking Nekozee when he lost his virginity was too much ... I would have rather had that one.

My favorite sexual position would be me on the bottom, guy on top, hitting hard and deep. Is that what you wanted???

(Hope I didn't offend anyone ... he asked)

GinaMarie1975's photo
Tue 01/01/08 04:45 PM

okay Nekoze ... what do you do for a living???

I'm an electrician. Did you ever do the whole 80's Heavy metal hair tease?

No ... I was never that talented with my hair. My bangs were a little big but that's it.

GinaMarie1975's photo
Tue 01/01/08 04:43 PM
I think more people look and don't respond.

I have recently started posting and I am addicted. Cannot wait to see all the replies.

GinaMarie1975's photo
Tue 01/01/08 04:42 PM
okay Nekoze ... what do you do for a living???

GinaMarie1975's photo
Tue 01/01/08 03:52 PM
First let me say congrats on finding someone that close. I am not having the same luck.

As for the time frame ... that is completely up to you. I know I am super careful but that is probably because I am female. I don't even like to exchange numbers too soon due to someone getting my home number. Unfortunately I do not have a cell. I might be more open to that.

Look ... I got off the subject. You will know when it is the right time to meet. I have posed this question too. Some have met right away and others still have never met after many months.

GinaMarie1975's photo
Tue 01/01/08 02:00 PM
OOHH ... I have two but they are both the same type. Batman and Superman at Great America in Chicago. Both have the track above them and your feet dangle. Superman actually lays you down so it is even more like flying.

GinaMarie1975's photo
Tue 01/01/08 01:45 PM

flicka.......

thats the only 2 horses i know.....

OMG ... Flicka was a really good movie.

I know there are racing horses.
Can't come up with a name right now.

GinaMarie1975's photo
Tue 01/01/08 01:35 PM
I am still trying to finish The Guardian right now. It has taken me four hours to watch a two hour movie. Very good flick though.

GinaMarie1975's photo
Tue 01/01/08 10:24 AM
I agree .. Hugh is sexy .. and hilarious. Some of the stuff that comes out of his mouth. You just sit there and say "dang".

GinaMarie1975's photo
Tue 01/01/08 10:21 AM
Alvin and the Chipmunks was really good. We have a cinema where you get the movie, popcorn, and soda all for $5. I am waiting for it to go there to see it a second time.