Community > Posts By > GinaMarie1975

GinaMarie1975's photo
Wed 01/09/08 07:41 PM
What did you end up making?

GinaMarie1975's photo
Wed 01/09/08 07:27 PM

What kind of discussion? I am in the medical field but I went for medical records. Not sure how much help I can be but I did take a few medical courses.

may i ask u wat sort of course hav u taken?

All kinds. The medical ones are medical terminology, anatomy an physiology, pharmacology, pathophisiology. Then there were classes closer related to my field.

did u taken a seperate course 4 ecery subject or a single course..?

Not sure if I understand your question but I will answer that I think you want to know. Each class I mentioned was it's own. So I have four classes listed there plus all the other ones. It took me two years to completed an Associate's Degree.

Hope that answered your questions.

GinaMarie1975's photo
Wed 01/09/08 06:42 PM
They jump on a plane and come to my house!!!!

laugh laugh laugh

GinaMarie1975's photo
Wed 01/09/08 06:03 PM
First the photo needs to be in the correct format. The most common ending should be .jpg.

All you need to do it go to My Account, Profile, Edit Photos. You will see an empty box w/ a blue Browse box next to it. Navigate to the pic and hit upload.

You should have the pic after that.

GinaMarie1975's photo
Wed 01/09/08 05:57 PM

What kind of discussion? I am in the medical field but I went for medical records. Not sure how much help I can be but I did take a few medical courses.

may i ask u wat sort of course hav u taken?

All kinds. The medical ones are medical terminology, anatomy an physiology, pharmacology, pathophisiology. Then there were classes closer related to my field.

GinaMarie1975's photo
Wed 01/09/08 05:55 PM
Join the club!!!

GinaMarie1975's photo
Wed 01/09/08 05:49 PM

GinaMarie1975's photo
Sun 01/06/08 06:01 PM

make some eggrolls they r easy.cook the stir fry up and i add chicken u can add whatever meat u like roll it up in the roll fry it in oil .i like to get the dippin sauce from chinese restraunt doesn't taste the same from the store

This is an excellent idea too. You can even make your own Chinese dish. Lawrey's has these marinades that I just tried. You could buy stir fry vegetables, cut up some chicken breasts, some pineapple, and the Hawaiian Marinade. Get the eggrolls and you have a good chinese meal.

GinaMarie1975's photo
Sun 01/06/08 05:39 PM
How about mexican ... tacos or enchiladas? If you buy Old El Paso Enchilada sauce there is a recipe on the back. Very simple to make. I add refried beans to the meat also.

Otherwise you could make pulled beef or pork if you have a big crockpot. Put the meat in the oven for a couple of hours with about an inch or two of water in the pan. Cut it up and put it into the crockpot for the rest of the day with the water. About two hours before drain the water and add BBQ sauce. Make sandwiches and have some other things to go with it.

Just a couple of suggestions. Happy planning.

GinaMarie1975's photo
Sun 01/06/08 05:19 PM
Bon Jovi

GinaMarie1975's photo
Sun 01/06/08 11:33 AM
I have three ....

My 20+ pound cat is Scotch ... short for butterscotch, his coloring ... sounds like fat cats are in w/ everyone

I have a lab/chow mix named T-Bone ... he used to have a white T on his chest as a puppy

I have a pug/sheltie mix named Sadie ... no reason, just liked the name

GinaMarie1975's photo
Fri 01/04/08 06:21 PM
OMG ... I do not know. Every episode pulls me farther in. I am amazed at how much I miss though when the recap shows come on. I cannot wait for the new season. I also cannot believe that there are three seasons done and only three more to go.

GinaMarie1975's photo
Fri 01/04/08 04:08 PM
Dirty Dancing .. hands down ... classic.

GinaMarie1975's photo
Thu 01/03/08 06:45 PM

I love:heart: :heart: this movie but part two was not up to par !!grumble

That's because Julia Stiles was not in it!!!

GinaMarie1975's photo
Thu 01/03/08 05:50 PM
Yeah ... I know this happens. I am struggling with that situation right now. I have been talking to someone and I really want to call but I am so afraid to have my number get out. I do not have a cell phone so it would have to be my house phone.

My friend just told me to use *67 and it will come up unavailable. I should try calling someone and ask if it comes up unavailable.

GinaMarie1975's photo
Thu 01/03/08 05:35 PM
Yeah ... I love that movie!!!

GinaMarie1975's photo
Wed 01/02/08 09:15 PM
Facebook was started by a college student and was initially meant for college only kids. It took off and now anybody can get a facebook account.

I heard that Microsoft bought out some of facebook from the original person and that they were supposed to start charging a fee to have an account. Like Microsoft needs to do something to make more money.

GinaMarie1975's photo
Wed 01/02/08 07:16 PM
I can't find it!!!!

GinaMarie1975's photo
Wed 01/02/08 07:07 PM
1) Can you be a loyal partner .. no cheating
2) Can you be a loyal partner .. no cheating
3) Can you be a loyal partner .. no cheating

Hhmmm ... guess what all my past relationships have been.

GinaMarie1975's photo
Wed 01/02/08 05:36 PM

I love Lost! I can't wait til Jan 31 when it comes back on!happy

I just realized that Jan 31st is on Thursday ... they changed nights on us. That is going to make it tough ... already watch alot on Thursdays.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6