Community > Posts By > ChiefPUA

no photo
Sun 12/23/07 10:32 PM

okay i have a solution.... you should let me run the pagan group laugh laugh laugh laugh

Maja's group?

where's the sign up sheet???

oh wait, youre talking about the pagan group, not the S&M group. nvm :tongue:

no photo
Sun 12/23/07 10:29 PM

yes

make friends with that S&M person, even if it means going through a pain period where they don't accept you at first, but show that you're just a chill guy and win them over.
i don't want them to be within 10 miles of me

if you don't learn to accept other people, they won't accept you.
others will accept you for who you are if you wholeheartedly accept them first.
and don't let that pain period make you give up.

no photo
Sun 12/23/07 10:21 PM
laugh

flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 12/23/07 10:21 PM
its called cocky and funny

if a man is cocky while still being able to make the woman laugh, its a magical combination

if he's just being an ass it doesn't do much good

no photo
Sun 12/23/07 10:19 PM

white tiger tantra

Oh my when and where??? laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou

you know what it is?

Yeah

haha awesome!!!
Steve Piccus (or Steve DeAmore in White Tiger Tantra) is one of the most respected master pickup artists in the PUA community drinker
i actually havent tried it out yet bigsmile
i need some grape seed oil :tongue:

no photo
Sun 12/23/07 10:15 PM

white tiger tantra

Oh my when and where??? laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou

you know what it is?

no photo
Sun 12/23/07 10:14 PM
what the hell laugh

no photo
Sun 12/23/07 10:12 PM
white tiger tantra

no photo
Sun 12/23/07 10:10 AM

sad No one ever propped me in an IM, except all the princes and bridge construction guys in Nigeria.........sad laugh

my first instinct as an asian was to see if there were any technical issues that led to your dilema, and i found one.

it seems as though u set ur settings so that u can only use the IM function on this site with people on your friends list.

no photo
Sun 12/23/07 09:56 AM

I could use the new improved Multi-Tasking gene right about now...

It's called estrogen lol
Women multi task better because they have a thicker corpus collosum, allowing better fluidity in the communication between their left and right brain hemispheres.

Of course, there's a downside to everything. mPUA's fail to mention how much you could be made fun of depending on how far you take peacocking. People shouldn't go crazy with it (like Mystery) unless they have high self-esteem to be able to brush it off.

Well, someone mentioned it but I forgot who... i think it was an article on sosuave im not sure...

oh wait its right there in the venusian arts handbook.
Mystery said that u can justify your peacocking with direct demonstrations of preselection, which makes void of any potential insults.

and yeah, its important to be able to have the ability to bush off snickering remarks and stuff like that... which comes naturally with confidence and competence.

u may find yourself gaming a mixed set where the AFC guys are snickering and thinking you are some total tool or whatever, but ur actually attracting the females of the set and pumping buying temp. these AFCs cant even recognize the barrage of IOIs the girls are throwin at you haha

no photo
Sun 12/23/07 08:54 AM
scars are f*cking awesome. they are like nature's tattoos.

no photo
Sun 12/23/07 08:51 AM

u may actually be quite surprised to find that people who are exceptionally dumb and people without limbs can actually very successful in being attractive to women.
This may very well be true.. However..My point was: It goes against the runaway theory.

It is one of many anomalies that tend to discount animal behavior being the actual root of our sexual selection.

I THINK I'm beginning to see what you're getting at here:
You are saying that since men without limbs, a characteristic maladaptive to survival, can still be attractive, animal instinct does not primarily guide selection selection in humans today. Am I right?

To counter this, think about the peacock, an animal with far less cognitive ability than human beings. The male peacock spreads its colorful plumage to attract mates, but at the same time this is maladaptive to its survival because predators can see it easier.

There is another concept in evolutionary psych (i think it's called the handicap hypothesis or handicap principle or something like that...i read it in my textbook closer to the beginning of the semester) and it basically says that the peacock is saying "hey look! i am soooo confident in my high survival value that i am willing to prove it by sending out a call to predators to come get me. look! i am more than able to provide safety for you and our offspring because i'm still alive with all this colorful plumage." This suggests that even counter-intuitive mating strategies like peacock feathers (and i guess...having no limbs???) are rooted in animal instinct/behavior.

no photo
Sun 12/23/07 08:35 AM

thanks

good luck man. im rootin for ya drinker drinker drinker

no photo
Sun 12/23/07 08:07 AM

I grew up in West Virginia where I saw almost no racism since there is almost no racial diversity. I started dating a guy from out of state who came to visit me for Thanksgiving. A big tall, black guy. I was worried (though, not enough to not have him come, obviously,) about what sort of a reaction we would get as a couple.

Nothing happened. Everyone just treated us like a "regular" couple. Sometimes you expect problems that just don't come to be. So my advice would be just to follow your heart and understand that all relationships have obstacles, but you can overcome them.

That's awesome!! Glad to hear that it worked out like that.

no photo
Sun 12/23/07 08:04 AM

I also enjoy how people review my profile but never stop by and drop me a note to just say hi.

well i was going to drop a note to just say hi but you blocked smokers from being able to message you smokin

no photo
Sun 12/23/07 08:01 AM

as for the triune brain theory, i never said that the 3 brains work separately...
Nope.. you didn't.. However you used the word "serve".. as in a hierarchical, relationship. At least, that is what I took it to mean. Much in the way a computer computes... in a linear form. I.E. The coprocessor assists the main processor in floating point arithmatic, graphics...etc

By all indications.. they work in unison, one taking the lead and the other two supporting.. rather then a linear track.

o ok

i meant that the original purpose of the newer brain is to help out the older brain, and the original purpose of the newest brain is to help out the newer brain. they were created in a linear fashion, thus creating a hierarchy in some way in terms of "whos the oldest sibling in the family" or whatever, but they do not work independently.

...nothing works independently lol, but that's my philosophical/religious view.

no photo
Sun 12/23/07 07:53 AM

the rules of dating sites,

1. take 5 percent of the comments serious till you find your friends

2. realize that your friends are going to have to get to know you a little before they get a grip on what you may be hunting for

3. be yourself no matter what

4. pray to God you get lucking, for 1 out of 99 times on these sites does it really work

5. just have fun with the site itself and someone will spot you

6. get lucky like me

good luck, and safe looking

sorry, but i HAVE to step in whenever someone demonstrates the mindset of "getting lucky."

...because it's so much easier to attain an understanding of the opposite sex and of social dynamics in order to show them the best and most fun parts of who you are to become HIGHLY attractive... then, ultimately, as opposed to a 1 to 99 success ratio, it becomes closer to a 99 to 1 success ratio.

in the end its all about confidence :wink:

no photo
Sun 12/23/07 07:47 AM
wow thats pretty inspiring

respect, man.

no photo
Sun 12/23/07 07:44 AM

any suggestions on ways to make things better, that are currently possible.

yes

make friends with that S&M person, even if it means going through a pain period where they don't accept you at first, but show that you're just a chill guy and win them over.

no photo
Sun 12/23/07 07:39 AM
some people are just clueless. don't worry about it.