Community > Posts By > ChiefPUA

no photo
Mon 12/24/07 06:28 PM

I've always treated my women with respect, actualy I think the opposite is true, most of us are our own worst critics;^]

man... shut up
youre a DJ
DJs are nothing but cool
it's true!
laugh

no photo
Mon 12/24/07 06:25 PM
aw hell naw screw myspace! myspace is dead

its all about facebook yo smokin

no photo
Mon 12/24/07 06:24 PM

I gotta full proof pickup line, ask said woman "you wanna go out for pizza & a f*ck?" when she says no say "ok we can skip the pizza". Works everytime;^]laugh laugh laugh laugh

leave that sh!t in the pickup lines thread in Sex & Dating haha laugh

pickup arts don't involve "pickup lines" bigsmile

no photo
Mon 12/24/07 06:23 PM
just don't do it.

we are a world of trouble!

guitarists are too cocky, bassists are too flakey (way too flakey), drummers are too stupid, singers are self-deluded, orchestra people are too snobby, pianists are...well, theyre pianists.

anyone who writes music just thinks theyre the sh!t.

stay away from musicians if you know whats good for ya! laugh

anyone got funny and/or bad experiences with us? hehe

no photo
Mon 12/24/07 06:16 PM

my best friend is a drummer.. his band just got signed.

they are a pain in the effin ass.

i never understood why anyone would date one..

I KNOW laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 12/24/07 06:14 PM

And on a side note! if those steps did work fully, how come you are on a dating site? surely you'd be married by now lol

From the first page:

How to pick up women, by a member of a dating site.

By being here, I can assume that ole "PUA" is in the same boat that not only myself, but scores of others are in.

Listening to this is akin to getting financial advice from someone who's $100,000 in debt .

You are certainly not the first to make this assumption. That's OK; I'm pretty patient lol

If you take a look at my profile, I state that I'm not on this site to look for a date or anything like that. It says I am "looking for a woman for friendship" and that I'm simply here to offer help to those who want it.

So this isn't a case about the blind leading the blind; I am very much satisfied with my love life. I just want to share the things I know with others.

Oh, and by the way... married??? Look, man. Your internal values are obviously defined by PRESSURES from society and media. Break out of your social programming and decide for yourself what you REALLY want. Personally, I never want to get married. Ever. I may change my mind as I progress through life, but for now I see marriage as something very detrimental to my personal life goals.

and what do you mean by "just because i've confidence doesn't mean the next person will, those steps just seem to blah blah!" ???

no photo
Mon 12/24/07 05:58 PM
not if u actually meet up with someone in real life as a result

but yeah long distance relations with no physical interaction is for losers :tongue:

no photo
Mon 12/24/07 05:56 PM
the guys who want phone numbers right away are the ones that just want sex right away. they see getting the phone number as a stepping stone they must conquer toward getting laid.

however... if you really wanna know whether or not he has some sort of hidden agenda, go ahead and talk to him over the phone, preferably using a private/restricted number (you call him) and judge whether or not he's creepy by how he speaks, voice intonations, inflections, emotions conveyed, etc... you know, all that stuff you already innately know how to do as a female.

no photo
Mon 12/24/07 05:49 PM
Edited by ChiefPUA on Mon 12/24/07 05:51 PM

he's a musician who's full of crap.

fyi= not all chicks go for musicians.

psh

musicians are all full of crap. they are the bane of society and they all possess negative qualities that i just cant stand :tongue:

i dont see why girls go for them in the first place. i hate musicians.

but yeah musicians are so damn annoying. especially guitarists. jeez they are so damn cocky. laugh

trust me i know a lot more about the crap musicians are full of than you do :tongue:

have you ever tried working with them??? god...

no photo
Mon 12/24/07 01:16 AM

Never said I was single. Just because I am not married does not mean I'm single. Bad assumption.

Nice try.
I looked at your profile before I posted that and it said you were looking for a relationship. Apparently you changed it to say that you are looking for friendship so that you can post this fake defense.
Sorry.

no photo
Mon 12/24/07 12:54 AM

never said I was..

and you wonder why you're single *rolls eyes*

LMAO

who said i wondered why i was single??? laugh

im single because i choose to be - if i put myself into a committed relationship, i would not cheat on my girlfriend, therefore limiting my sexual variety. nowadays, i just do the friends-with-benefits thing.

don't even get me started on why YOU are single :wink:

no photo
Mon 12/24/07 12:10 AM

....AA meetings because....
Oh that's a good plan. Maybe have her stand at the door of the local detox or rehab too! Catch them both coming to check in or check out...

I mean, that's pretty much what the 13 stepping pua's do here in my town. They see a new girl or guy walk in to a room and they don't even get a chance to find a chair before they swoop down and cling like stink on sh!t...

By the way.. I'm a non-practicing alcoholic, Chief. There are plenty of good men in those rooms. People who consider how their behavior has an effect on others... As alien a concept as that might be.

hey no reason to get hostile man

sorry if i offended you but from what i hear, alcoholics to go AA meetings and they mostly have highly addictive personalities, which could be severely detrimental in relationships.

and no, that concept is not alien at all. thats a central concept in what i practice. u just fail to see that because you choose to misconstrue everything i say and do into a negative.

no photo
Sun 12/23/07 11:57 PM
oh hell no i hang out in the self-help section all the time and i aint easy/desperate

im just into the field called positive psychology which is highly reflective in all these self-help books

some awesome books are there like the art of seduction by robert greene lol

no photo
Sun 12/23/07 11:51 PM
many paths, one truth

no photo
Sun 12/23/07 11:07 PM

This is why I hate being a guy on a dating website. It automatically means that you're fighting to prove that you're not like the majority of the rest of the guys on these sites who can be creeps and just flat out weirdos. But I've learned to just give up on fighting the notion and now I just believe that if you're truly a good person, it will come through. Sadly, there are enough girls out there who are gullible and can be seduced by these creeps. Otherwise, they wouldn't continue trying.

how is that any different from being a guy in general?

..it's not lol

no photo
Sun 12/23/07 11:00 PM
helllll no the concept of "leagues" is just a result of an unenlightened and immature mindset

someone once said "love knows no boundaries" or some other cheesy sh!t like that, but it's true.

ive been involved with girls from many different "cliques" or whatever you wanna call em, ranging from different personalities, body types, habits, hobbies, races, heritages, economic status, etc. a diverse experience is necessary to live life to the fullest. wtf is this "league" bullsh!t?

but hey if there were leagues, judging from that guitar you are definitely in mine haha

no photo
Sun 12/23/07 10:52 PM
oh my
ive never thought of that from that perspective...

where can a woman go to pick up men... hmmm

well first of all i would not recommend AA meetings because the type of men there won't really be the kind you want to be in a relationship with.

but yeah i guess i dont have much to add to what everyone else said lol

no photo
Sun 12/23/07 10:45 PM
...candy? lol

no photo
Sun 12/23/07 10:42 PM

stop posting things thats not yours chief im starting to think you all talk. its more better to talk about your own experience than stuff from mystery. my game is natural

oh?

well then, i have a proposition.

A face-off: Player vs. PUA. Let's meet up, hit up a cafe, a bookstore, a bar, a regular club, and a strip club. We'll compete to see who does better in-field when it comes to picking up chicks.

Now, we live damn far away from each other, but let's see if we can arrange this for the summer vacation or something. you game?

no photo
Sun 12/23/07 10:33 PM

I'll bring the grape seed oil laugh

ill bring the yin and yang positions laugh
and those other hand formations lol