Community > Posts By > ChiefPUA

no photo
Tue 12/25/07 12:48 PM

YOU DONT NEED LOOKS OR MONEY TO ATTRACT WOMEN

YOU DONT NEED LOOKS OR MONEY TO GET THAT SECOND DATE

JEEZ

merry xmas.

It was supposed to be funnysad

Sorry, there's nothing funny about perpetuating men's sexual frustration by propogating further inaccuracies that promote ignorance and confusion about dating dynamics.

The vast majority of male criminals are sexually frustrated males. People fvcking die because men are unenlightened. I believe we can lower crime by spreading better knowledge. And that's just one benefit.

no photo
Tue 12/25/07 12:45 PM

woman and guys whom are these way should try these go for years with every one you meet truning you away at frest look dont talk to you thay dont want to know you its about looks then after 10 years strate tell me you would feel the same way you do now ok

Ahem *clears throat*

That is because you convey a sense of desperation. To get what you want, you must first act like you already have what it is that you. It's the paradox of desire and it's the universal law of attraction.

no photo
Tue 12/25/07 12:42 PM
YOU DONT NEED LOOKS OR MONEY TO ATTRACT WOMEN

YOU DONT NEED LOOKS OR MONEY TO GET THAT SECOND DATE

JEEZ

merry xmas.

no photo
Tue 12/25/07 12:26 PM

is it all about looks ????? is it all about mony ?????

seems it is all about looks and mony to most out there is these truth

are not????

http://www.justsayhi.com/topic/show/56322

no photo
Tue 12/25/07 12:25 PM

What are ya'll looking in for a man?

I am trying to put out my feelers, I am a sweet man who believes in chivalry, is that thought dead? Or is it all about looks?

Oh Yeah Merry Christmas!

http://www.justsayhi.com/topic/show/56322

no photo
Tue 12/25/07 12:23 PM
bitterness is only but another attachment to illusion that leads to more suffering

other attachments include: desperation for sex, desperation for relationships, and desperation for marriage.

let go of these unecessary needs, including the need to shun other needs with a defense mechanism like bitterness

that, according to buddhism, is the path to enlightenment

no photo
Tue 12/25/07 04:06 AM
Edited by ChiefPUA on Tue 12/25/07 04:07 AM

Heard about this one?

http://www.adultsheepfinder.com/

LMAO! laugh

but yeah facebook is the best as of now

but its gunna go down to commercial hell in a few months or years like myspace did because the dude sold out and sold facebook to microsoft for tons of $$$

no photo
Tue 12/25/07 03:48 AM

you: "i like you"
me: "yeah i get that a lot...what's your name again laugh but no really let's get together for coffee or somethin and we'll see if there's more to you than a pretty face. here's my card."

smokin

this is really funny...i love this...laugh

u think im funny huh? yeah i get that a lot. what's your name again? laugh but no really let's get together for coffee or somethin and we'll see if there's more to you than a pretty face. here's my JSH profile.

<---that

no photo
Tue 12/25/07 02:22 AM
Edited by ChiefPUA on Tue 12/25/07 02:29 AM
just to add onto what jistme said...

gigm,

take a deep breath and slowly count to 10 plz. ok. ready?

follow this logic here for a minute:

what you have been doing so far in your life has not been working to produce the results you desire, right?

then, why should you continue to do the things you have always been doing? there's no reason to.

what the people here have been telling you to do are things opposite to what you have been doing, which would logically produce the results you desire, but you don't feel COMFORTABLE with taking these courses of action because you have never done them before.

what happens when you make someone uncomfortable? they respond with hostility. that's what you have been doing by saying things like "STFU" to jistme and by ignoring my suggestions.

however, imagine this - instead of responding with hostility, that person pushes through the discomfort and commits to a change... then, benefitial results will naturally occur as a reward, correct? it's quite logically sound.

if you want results in your life that improve upon your situation rather than cause the same detrimental effects you have been experiencing all your life, you have to shift the way you see things, the way you think about this stuff, and the things you do.

it may seem like we are insulting you, but that's only because your discomfort has made us uncomfortable. :wink: As part of our human nature, we are not so different from you. what has worked for us to produce positive results in life will do the same for you, and we are giving you the answers here.

good luck, man.

no photo
Tue 12/25/07 01:54 AM
you: "i like you"
me: "yeah i get that a lot...what's your name again laugh but no really let's get together for coffee or somethin and we'll see if there's more to you than a pretty face. here's my card."

smokin

no photo
Mon 12/24/07 10:59 PM
Edited by ChiefPUA on Mon 12/24/07 10:59 PM

so lulu24 if someone was running you down in a car you think you could stop your self from being angry & annoyed?

Jistme STFU, you don't know what the heck your talking about so don't talk.

HEY

get rid of your external locus of control and adopt an internal locus of control

you'll be a lot happier

and stop ignoring what i said before

cuz i basically gave u the answer

oh and merry xmas! :smile:

no photo
Mon 12/24/07 09:38 PM
Edited by ChiefPUA on Mon 12/24/07 09:40 PM

She told me she wanted me to know that it has nothing to do with me, that I have done everything right in this relationship so far. She keeps saying she is a bad girlfriend, that she will never be a good one, that she is not normal. I told her she is perfect, it always makes her cry when i tell her she is good.

psh
thats prolly cuz ur doing all the nice guy things that she was raised to believe (through her mom, sappy chick flicks, and cosmo magazine) constitutes a good boyfriend or whatever...
in reality those nice guys aren't all that great...

she doesn't know what she wants. show her what she really wants by cranking up the volume on that sexual tension knob!

no photo
Mon 12/24/07 09:36 PM
not bad of a start...baby steps are fine
soooo that might be why she let u kiss her
but ur gunna need a lot more tension than that :wink:

just keep building tension, don't release it, and have patience and see what happens...

i saw the movie transformers last night

the sexual tension between that wimpy kid and that hot hot hot brunette babe was through the friggin roof!

oh man and the blonde analyst with the accent... i want her so bad laugh

no photo
Mon 12/24/07 09:20 PM

ok, so tonight I gave kelly her christmas gift, we sat on the couch and cuddled. I was rubbing her face, I put my hand on her chin and went in for a kiss. I kissed her lips, but got nothing back. I asked her later why she won't kiss me, she told me she doesn't like kissing, I asked her why and she said she thinks it is awkward. I think she is pretty messed up, I like this girl, but maybe I should drop her. Who thinks kissing is awkward. Damn it, this is ****ty

so uhhh
wheres the sexual tension?
kiss = tension release
if u try to release tension when tension wasn't there, of course its gunna feel awkward...

no photo
Mon 12/24/07 08:55 PM
this is why i love facebook.

no photo
Mon 12/24/07 08:49 PM
shes smokin a hookah in her default pic - same pic's been up for a few years o.0

no photo
Mon 12/24/07 08:38 PM
tall, kinda skinny i think, blonde, dresses punk/goth

...unless she changed laugh

no photo
Mon 12/24/07 08:34 PM
haha damn

hmmm... do u know a beth g by any chance?

no photo
Mon 12/24/07 08:28 PM
ever heard of burn season? theyre j-ville local and they were starting to get bigger around the time i moved out

no photo
Mon 12/24/07 08:24 PM

Come to Jacksonville. Im right here. Cant sing a note to save my life. But people think Im crazy because of everything I do for the bands and the venues here. Music is my soul. My tat artist has his work cut out for him once he gets off vacation. Ihave a big eyeball with a treble clef going between my shoulders and "Music is my passion" in italian going up my side...with some notes and stars and all kinds of sh=tuff

lol i used to live in j-ville, actually. cant get anywhere in the darn city without driving for half an hour sick