Community > Posts By > 42BlackBBW

no photo
Mon 11/05/12 04:31 PM
Edited by 42BlackBBW on Mon 11/05/12 04:33 PM
IMO, on dating sites some people start with the lowest common denominator...the visuals..before looking beneath the surface. The worthwhile ones continue looking beneath the surface whereby their definition of 'over-weight' isn't 'unwanted'.

The most important thing about self esteem is in the first four letters.

no photo
Mon 11/05/12 04:17 PM
Is it time for conkers already? I thought I'd left the playground behind me years ago...maybe not

no photo
Mon 11/05/12 04:06 PM
Pigged out on Turkish..despite possible indegestion, was gr8 seeing you.

no photo
Sun 11/04/12 11:56 AM
Sorry I was a bit off earlier...it's not you, it's me

no photo
Sun 11/04/12 11:42 AM

No strings and one night stands are different.

Generally speaking, they are different but as Leigh said, they're the same.

no photo
Sun 11/04/12 07:49 AM
I'm feeling more than I should....Danger Will Robinson

no photo
Sun 11/04/12 07:46 AM
If both parties are honest about looking for a NSA relationship, then that's fine but unfortunately, most aren't.

no photo
Sun 11/04/12 07:42 AM

I prefer it in a male, but common sense tells me that some women like more submissive men and some like something in between.

SImilarly, men sometimes like a submissive woman and sometimes they like a dominant woman.

I prefer being able to be soft/passive/submissive but I refuse to be abused or bullied and as a single parent it is necessary that I accept authority in my home. Still, a take charge man is the sexiest kind in my eyes.

which are you : dominant , sub, or something in between?

which do you prefer?

I think I’m somewhere in between and I prefer my men to be somewhere in between as well.

no photo
Sun 11/04/12 07:19 AM

Help me understand that mentality? If you are a "big" woman and are excluding men that are overweight how can you even say that without being in shape yourself?? I prefer thick woman myself but don't close my mind to all sizes.. what do you think?

Almost everything in life is about preference.

I am a big woman and I won't go out with a man who IMO is too big in the same way, I won't go out with a guy who is (again IMO) too slim.

Goldilocks wanted it just right and so do I laugh

Some men will chose not to go out with me because of the colour of my skin, my weight, the fact that I have children, live in the UK...the list is endless. Don't get caught up on the small stuff.

It's really disheartening for a man to hear a woman say, "I don't get caught up onthe small stuff" when you are standing stark naked right in front of her.

But that's just me.

Wux mah honey, this may be a cliché but a truism all the same....it’s not the size that count’s, it’s what you do with it that tends to leave a lasting impression pitchfork

no photo
Sat 11/03/12 04:56 AM

So you see someone that peaks your interest (you see there profile pics and read about them) and so you send that first contact email. He/she responds. And thus begins a convo via email. Now, how quickly do you move along to texting, or phone calls? And then how fast do you move along to that first meeting? I know things such as distance and work schedules can influence how quickly things progress. But in general, how fast do you move it along? And, when is it "too fast"?

For me, it's when the email/IM chat flows fairly fluidly and I know that we would have something to talk about if we were to meet.

I’m wary of someone that gives me his number with the first email exchange, I tend to back away a bit when someone does that.

no photo
Sat 11/03/12 04:36 AM
As others have said, just chalk it down to the fact that he's an idiot and be grateful that you didn't invest any more of your time on him. It happens...

no photo
Sat 11/03/12 04:30 AM

How does one know that they are ready to get in to a relationship again??

You'll meet someone who will make you want to try. If it works out....great! If not....back to the drawing board.

^^This but as I have found out, it needs to be with someone that you really want to be with and not someone who's just ok.

no photo
Sat 11/03/12 04:18 AM

Help me understand that mentality? If you are a "big" woman and are excluding men that are overweight how can you even say that without being in shape yourself?? I prefer thick woman myself but don't close my mind to all sizes.. what do you think?

Almost everything in life is about preference.

I am a big woman and I won't go out with a man who IMO is too big in the same way, I won't go out with a guy who is (again IMO) too slim.

Goldilocks wanted it just right and so do I laugh

Some men will chose not to go out with me because of the colour of my skin, my weight, the fact that I have children, live in the UK...the list is endless. Don't get caught up on the small stuff.

no photo
Sat 10/27/12 03:57 PM

I have only known you through your posts and have always thought of you as someone kind and considerate of others. My sympathy and hope that you do not suffer in pain.

This x2

no photo
Sat 10/27/12 03:42 PM
I don't ask that question and I don't like it being asked of me...the answer wouldn't really serve any purpose IMO.

no photo
Sat 10/27/12 03:36 PM
To Larry Blackmon (of Cameo), I felt cheated....You didn't deliver the performance I paid for and you didn't even come back for an encore. You've lost me as a fan!

no photo
Sat 10/27/12 03:30 PM
12 hours sitting in Wembley Arena listening to David Icke going on (and on) about conspiracy theories was not my idea of fun...but I enjoyed your company anyway

no photo
Fri 10/26/12 01:09 AM

Different things attract me to different people, some share my same sense of humor, some have common interests or similar tastes, others share all of it, and some are enigmas.

It's this for me as well. Different traits warm me to different people.

no photo
Mon 10/22/12 02:19 PM

You meet someone. It's all great. Good times, both of ya getting along very well, and all signs point to a relationship that looks (and feels) healthy. Few months go by, and then the reality hits. They are getting on your nerves. You aren't happy with them like you were. Perhaps you two didn't have as much in common as you first thought. But man, oh man alive! The Sex!!!! The sex is so damn good. And it is the sex that keeps you around.

I got to wondering. We all know a relationship can't exist if it is just a physical thing. But why do we put ourselves though it? Are some of us that arrogant to think that we can make a sexual relationship work? What say you?

We put ourselves through it because really good sex is a rarity pitchfork

no photo
Mon 10/22/12 02:13 PM

I’ll admit to not having read all the responses but here’s my 2 pennies worth....for me personally, the relationship would need to go someplace because the thought of remaining stagnant in a relationship gives me the willies. I have to move forward in my life. If I looked back on the relationship six months on and saw no change, no growth, no nothing, I would be thinking that maybe he isn’t the right person for me.

Yeah, this was covered.

If one person is on a different time table than the other it doesn't mean a relationship is stagnating.

Yeah, this is true but the "going someplace" question wouldn't have come up at all if she felt there was a possibility that the time table would synchronise (at some point).

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25