Community > Posts By > 42BlackBBW

no photo
Thu 05/03/12 12:23 AM
Chrysanthemum
"My mysteries are forever unfolding."
October 23 – November 21
You have many layers to you, and just as soon as someone thinks they have you identified, you pop out with another blossom of surprises. You like clarity and honesty in all things. In fact, when situations are murky or unhealthy you are the perfect sign to come in and clear the air or heal the situation. You are focused and tend to be serious in your emotions, but you are very intuitive and help others identify areas they need to work on for their own emotional growth. You are active and amorous with no end to suitors. See Scorpio.

Can't stand chrysanthemum's but this is me to a T bigsmile

no photo
Thu 05/03/12 12:19 AM
No, not fussy but I need to be comfortable wearing what I've put on. I've been known to buy new clothes on my way in to work to change into because I haven't been comfortable.

no photo
Thu 05/03/12 12:12 AM
I had my first child at 25 and my last at 37. If anything, I'm more drained as a result of the different demands that they make on me because of the 12yr age gap more than anything else.

Also I wouldn't worry too much about being 'too' old for your kids because that's what's great about being parents or co-parenting..if you're lucky, you won't have to raise your children on your own.

no photo
Wed 05/02/12 02:26 PM
Defo.

no photo
Wed 05/02/12 02:24 PM
I think sometimes we do pick them because there is a kinda initial safeness that you can get from meeting someone that lives far away.

I think that for some, it’s easier because you can maintain a geographical distance as well as an emotional one as well.

no photo
Wed 05/02/12 01:44 PM
I very rarely go to clubs anymore...I would not date anyone that I met in a bar/pub as I would not be sure whether our attraction was alcohol induced.

no photo
Wed 05/02/12 01:29 PM
I think I would even forgo the phone and (as a hypothetical) probably my kids laugh

no photo
Wed 05/02/12 01:21 PM

Can't believe my school girl crush is still alive and kicking. Great seeing you again..Shame you're taken :(

The Girl I had a crush on from school, she is still single, but she lost her mind :(

He hasn't. All his marbles were present and correct :)

no photo
Tue 05/01/12 02:23 PM

I'm a little on the wild side but I don't consider myself bad because I'm not. I also don't think of myself as a "nice" guy because sometimes I get to be a donkey.

EDIT Women are attracted to confident men, "nice" or "bad."

^^ This

no photo
Tue 05/01/12 02:20 PM
Single

no photo
Tue 05/01/12 02:18 PM
This is a damned if you do, damned if you don't sitch...Stay well out of it and be a shoulder when (and if) needed.

no photo
Tue 05/01/12 02:16 PM
Can't believe my school girl crush is still alive and kicking. Great seeing you again..Shame you're taken :(

no photo
Sun 04/29/12 09:51 AM
Edited by 42BlackBBW on Sun 04/29/12 09:51 AM

'Let the Right One In' scared me but when it comes to horrors/thrillers, that's not hard :smile:

The remake- Let Me In was really well done too.

Have to say not really a fan (of horrors)...tend to meet guys that are so I watch and scare myself witless laugh

no photo
Sun 04/29/12 09:40 AM
To me:
I know and am well familiar with all your delaying/avoidance tactics. It’s not going to go away so vlady get on with it!

no photo
Sun 04/29/12 09:23 AM
'Let the Right One In' scared me but when it comes to horrors/thrillers, that's not hard :smile:

no photo
Sun 04/29/12 09:19 AM
Lady - D'Angelo

no photo
Sun 04/29/12 09:13 AM
As long as I get a gist of what’s being said, it doesn’t really bother me. I find text speak much more irritating.

no photo
Sun 04/29/12 08:41 AM
I so need to get rid of this song that’s been playing in my mind for the last few days. You really need to get gone now...three days of is enough!

no photo
Sun 04/29/12 08:30 AM
Spinning the Wheel - George Michael

no photo
Sat 04/28/12 05:19 AM
Some Kind of Wonderful - Joss Stone

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next