Community > Posts By > 42BlackBBW

no photo
Sun 05/06/12 04:12 PM
I'm an optimistic pessimist – I never think that the sky’s gonna fall but I won’t be surprised if it does :smile:

no photo
Sun 05/06/12 04:08 PM

Yeah i see what you're saying. My advice would be to not get impatient about it. Love usually takes time anywho. Don't let it get in the way of daily activities and such. Impatience can only wreck you if you let it. Good luck :)

I agree with this.

Sometimes people rush into relationships because they don't like being on their own...take your time to find the right person for you. It takes a bit longer but the benefits are worth it regardless of how long it lasts :smile:

no photo
Sun 05/06/12 04:01 PM

Would you go for a drive up into the mountains (about 30-45 minutes away) With someone you've only talked to online/texted ? The "date" would have been after dark and he also mentioned he might buy some wine to drink.

I politely declined and suggested something more public for our first meeting.
What would you have done?

I would have done exactly the same as you.

Until there is a reasonable amount of trust, always meet in public places and always trust your instincts.

no photo
Sat 05/05/12 05:01 PM
waving hiya and welcome

no photo
Sat 05/05/12 04:57 PM
I smoke and drink. You don't. This has caused problems in the past. Not sure now..

no photo
Sat 05/05/12 06:02 AM
I had one that doctored the date of his profile pic – his pic was at least 10 years older than the date suggested. He was also a lot shorter than the height listed on his profile.

I made my one drink last as long as possible so as not to be rude, gave him an hour of my time which was 59 minutes longer than what I wanted to give him and went home.

no photo
Sat 05/05/12 05:45 AM
My lack of communication isn't a sign of disinterest. I am interested and looking forward to Tuesday :smile:

no photo
Sat 05/05/12 05:42 AM
waving Hiya and welcome from the UK.

My advice...patience is definitely a virtue. Be patient and mingle.

Good luck!

no photo
Sat 05/05/12 05:28 AM

Women are likely going to hate this reply, but it's true.

Online dating is like a video game.

You craft an email and send it out.

Nothing happens.

You do it again.

Still nothing happens.

You tweak your email and send it again.

You get a reply. (you've advanced a level)

You reply to her reply and nothing.

Back to level one.

This is how it goes. Each time you send a message to a new woman you start the climb again. Each time you get a little further, fall back and start over. Until you have mastered the skills and can attract the girl of your dreams.

You have to learn how to play the game. So, don't give up.

This is not gender specific, it happens to women as well...unfortunately, it's one of the downsides of online dating.

no photo
Sat 05/05/12 04:17 AM
Going to see the Avengers movie

no photo
Sat 05/05/12 04:14 AM

Do you enjoy it?

Anybody here on mingle2 you'd french kiss?

With the right person, yes.

Not telling bigsmile

no photo
Sat 05/05/12 04:11 AM
The Chokin' Kind - Joss Stone

no photo
Sat 05/05/12 04:08 AM
What's your point? I can understand your frustration but if someone's not interested, move on. Simple as..

no photo
Sat 05/05/12 03:49 AM

I went to a First Aid class tonight and left my cell phone at home. I just checked it- 14 texts from the same woman; started with "hi, what are you up to", then "hello, hello" "are you there" then "why won't you talk to me" and ended with "azzhole". This is not the first time nor the first woman to act like this. I brush these women off, but is their a set of "rules" for texting?

Yes, there is but I don't know what it is :smile:

no photo
Thu 05/03/12 04:09 PM
Some people are incredibly dense...don't need to be a rocket scientist to know why they're single

no photo
Thu 05/03/12 04:05 PM

..... crossing off the list all the women who like bars... dont want to go where every man in town has gone before. hmmmm

Maybe you should try meeting women at church as you might be able to find a woman there that has only been touched by the hand of god :tongue:

no photo
Thu 05/03/12 03:52 PM
Does lager count? drinker

no photo
Thu 05/03/12 03:44 PM

I think sometimes we do pick them because there is a kinda initial safeness that you can get from meeting someone that lives far away.

I think that for some, it’s easier because you can maintain a geographical distance as well as an emotional one as well.

I guess I just don't see the point in doing that for the purpose of maintaining distance.

There really are no people close to me, so anyone I'd get along with and want to meet will be farther away. However, I make it a point to see people I really hit it off well with, whether we're friends or more.

Neither do I but if you think about those that use the internet dating for re-invention purposes, distance can help maintain the illusion of being something that they're not.

no photo
Thu 05/03/12 12:33 AM

Can't believe my school girl crush is still alive and kicking. Great seeing you again..Shame you're taken :(

The Girl I had a crush on from school, she is still single, but she lost her mind :(

He hasn't. All his marbles were present and correct :)

Haha, I bet :wink:

pitchfork

no photo
Thu 05/03/12 12:27 AM
Never Nair, it burns!!