Community > Posts By > 42BlackBBW

no photo
Sun 06/15/14 01:36 PM
fishing net.

no photo
Sun 06/15/14 01:29 PM
why you putting so much thought into it...does it really matter who does what first? Remember the bottom line

no photo
Sun 06/15/14 01:23 PM

People that steal someone else's picture who then try to convince me that they're from a city that doesn't even exist in a country that you were born in...that really, really annoys me explode mad explode

yeah, i had one a few days ago saying Edinburgh, England, when if you lived here you would know that it is in fact in Scotland. i mean if your gonna try and scam, at least do your homework.

Exactly. If they're going to do something like that, the least they can do a little research. Deceitful and lazy, that's just so out of order laugh laugh

rofl

I've had ones tell me they are from prominent cities that within a two hour driving distance from me. I deliberately ask them if they like the hiking or things to do with other geographical features that don't exist.
I let them think they're messing with me and then nail them

I seem to have an impersonator magnet attached to my profile or something because I always get them.

Either that or it's the same personal trying to perfect his craft with different fake profiles. I had one today and I swear a genuine Italian would not spell his first name that way.

no photo
Sun 06/15/14 04:33 AM
It was a joke. I don't really want a mail order husband - I know the male of the species are just too highly valued to ever be assigned a monetary value :tongue:

no photo
Sat 06/14/14 01:39 PM
Oh woe is me, I don't even think your profile is real

no photo
Sat 06/14/14 01:36 PM
please read my profile. I have absolutely no interest in changing nappies (or diapers) of either end of the spectrum

no photo
Sat 06/14/14 01:33 PM
Edited by 42BlackBBW on Sat 06/14/14 01:34 PM
Obviously, it's because in some countries, women are valued has highly as the hunter gatherer men therefore selling them (women) off isn't classed as a big deal.

I'm sure there are countries out there that wouldn't mind selling off a few of their man folk :smile:

no photo
Sat 06/14/14 01:23 PM
Edited by 42BlackBBW on Sat 06/14/14 01:25 PM

could be...lets have a look at your financials and see if you qualify.

I was thinking about a series of I.O.U's. What do you think?

well, if your credit score holds up, we may be able to work something out.

should I be reaching for my piggy bank? laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 06/14/14 01:16 PM

no photo
Sat 06/14/14 01:14 PM

no photo
Sat 06/14/14 01:04 PM

Just don't fold them into the letter box

laugh

I thought letter boxes were one size fits all laugh

Cinemascope has a much different aspect ratio than HDTV. Let's not even crossover into IMAX territory.

I only have a couple scart and HDMI leads. Will that do? laugh

no photo
Sat 06/14/14 01:02 PM

could be...lets have a look at your financials and see if you qualify.

I was thinking about a series of I.O.U's. What do you think?

no photo
Sat 06/14/14 12:52 PM

Just don't fold them into the letter box

laugh

I thought letter boxes were one size fits all laugh

no photo
Sat 06/14/14 12:45 PM
This is partly meant as a joke thread and maybe there's an obvious answer that my brain hasn't considered but why is it that men can pop over to wherever and pay for a mail order mate. Why isn't there the same service for women?

Could it be that women aren't that easily catered for? :tongue: laugh

no photo
Sat 06/14/14 11:32 AM
lost fish

no photo
Sat 06/14/14 11:28 AM

Thoughts, views, feelings change as you get older. I don't think it stops.

This is true but sometimes you can feel so strongly about something that your views never change. Marriage was one of my fundamental don't does.

I have attended a few weddings but I haven't been moved by them before and although I haven't completely had a change of mind about it.

Let's just say that having seen my friend's relationship from the beginning and watching it evolve as it has, has led me to being more open to being persuaded than I was before :smile:

no photo
Sat 06/14/14 11:09 AM

I would want marriage when I find the right one for me, how we would marry, civil or church ceremony and how big a wedding would need to be discussed, but I would prefer to be married.

My friend's wedding was a civil ceremony and as mentioned, it was absolutely gorgeous.

I think I would lean to something less formal like a civil rather than a church ceremony.

Here in the UK more couples over 50/60 are marrying, there can be issues with inheritance and tax and some private pensions with the death of a common law partner.

Hopefully my will should take care of any death benefits which I would want going to my children and not my partner/possible husband

no photo
Sat 06/14/14 10:43 AM

Moved into my new home! Yay! Covered with bruises, but love the new place and its area.

Congrats on your move K. When's the home warming? drinks :banana:
thanks! Maybe when the freaky bruises are gone. haha.drinker

"freaky bruises"? Is that something you wanna share? :smile:

no photo
Sat 06/14/14 10:36 AM
Right to Be Wrong - Joss Stone

no photo
Sat 06/14/14 10:21 AM

Moved into my new home! Yay! Covered with bruises, but love the new place and its area.

Congrats on your move K. When's the home warming? drinks :banana:

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25