Community > Posts By > 42BlackBBW

no photo
Fri 06/20/14 03:06 PM
Edited by 42BlackBBW on Fri 06/20/14 03:07 PM

Are we talking about Little Smokies or Johnsonville bratwurst?

Great big schlongs of sausage laugh pitchfork

it a little selfish? To ask someone to give you only what you want and if you start it out so conditional what else is to change along the way? (for the worse)

Poor fellas always get faulted for the wham bam thank ya mam mentality.... Perhaps those guys only want to give the sausage not the whole pig...

Could be just me...but I didn't think that relationship go straight from "Hi, my name is"... to this is your side of the bed. Their is usually a time where you start off living separately. Rather than head straight for cohabitation...it's just saying from the outset that I don't think I can see myself living with you (or anyone) in the foreseeable future.

I personally don't see a problem with communicating to your partner what your needs are and what you want out of a relationship.

no photo
Fri 06/20/14 02:52 PM

Which translates to sleeping around.

No it doesn't. It equates to two people in a relationship choosing to live separately and the women preferring not to live with her partner for fear of (and not wanting to) take on 'housekeeping' chores on behalf of her man.

Gosh, you 'don't have sex unless you're married types' are just a tad on the judgemental side laugh

Why take the whole person eg., have a relationship when she can settle for the sausage only eg., sex.

Yes sex but sex within the confines of our interpretation of a committed relationship. The "sausage" doesn't equate to promiscuity. Just sex.

Not that I need to justify but both she and I are very fussy about who gets into our baggies...we just don't have a 90 day rule about for when someone can get into our baggies laugh

Do people not feel the desire to spend and share their life with one other person to have a life of beautiful memories? Or do people these days just wish to have fun and get whatever form of "joy" they can get but still end up feeling empty? They feel empty and alone at the end of the day because "just for sex" will never fill that void inside of you. And wanting the sausage and discarding the pig in this example is just that, just going for the sex. And again at the end of the day no matter how many times that person had sex that day, no matter how many orgasms that day, or even possibly no matter how many people they slept with that day. They will still feel just as empty and alone if not more that night when they lay their head to sleep.

I'm sorry to say but that's very na�ve, narrow minded and fanciful viewpoint.

You've chosen to take the whole thing way too literally.

Relationships and people will evolve and grow regardless of whether they conform to one interpretation or another. They don't all stick to the same template.

no photo
Fri 06/20/14 02:27 PM

An acquaintance in work has this saying. It goes 'why settle for the pig when you can have the sausage'?

What she means by this is that while she wants someone in her life, she just can't see herself living with someone again and (worse case scenario) turning into someone who picks up his socks, puts the toilet seat down after him and makes his dinners.

To a certain extent, I agree. In the here and now, despite wanting a relationship, for various reasons, I can't see myself living with someone again and turning into a reincarnation of a 21st century Stepford wife - and I know relationships don't have to be that way but I am of a certain age and a nurturer so for me, I do have Stepford wife tendencies.... Which is why I can see myself in a committed relationship but living in separate households.

What about you? Do you want the pig or the sausage?

The Stepford Wives was a horror movie, no one really wants a Stepford wife, unless they are mentally damaged and looking for mommy's love. Do you attract this type of man and why would you tolerate their behaviour?

When I was on here more actively a few years ago, I remember you mentioning something about the your profession and relationships/ you found yourself in. Well, I'm a nurturer whether I want to be or not, it's just in my nature which is why I think I attract people that need to be nurtured. So yeah, a horror stories or series of horror stories laugh

Start going for different types of guys. There are men out there who don't expect you to pick up after them and cook for them at all times. Why settle for those who expect those things if that's not what you want?

I didn't quite mean that literally Sing. waving BTW

I do try to got for different types - you wouldn't believe how much I've broaden my horizons where my dating life is concerned but ultimately and maybe subconsciously, I always revert back to variations of the same type.

no photo
Fri 06/20/14 01:37 PM

An acquaintance in work has this saying. It goes 'why settle for the pig when you can have the sausage'?

In other words, "Why make a commitment to someone when you can play around?"
... By commitment, I assume you mean marriage?

You assumed wrong. Plenty of site members don't equate marriage with commitment.

Besides, plenty of women here don't behave like American TV character Samantha Jones.

Don't cop out. 'You' made the comment, not others. I was asking what 'you' meant by 'your' comment.

no photo
Fri 06/20/14 01:23 PM

I have always wondered what made the little piggy go wii all the way home. I am glad GIECO is giving him all the attention that he deserves. I especially like the one where he is pulled over by the cop and the cop asks him why did he think he pulled him over. laugh Some times a piggy just wants to share his sausage with others. But then there is the Mr. Potato Head who catches Mrs. Potato Head eating Lays potato chips. Yeah. Just let this be our little secret.laugh

(((((Mr Trout)))) flowerforyou waving

no photo
Fri 06/20/14 01:07 PM

If you aren't willing to commit your heart to him? How could you possibly expect him to commit his to yours? would be the point of this kind of relationship in the long run? Yeah of course relationships start out this way, but you're stating it as that's all you want. How would this accomplish anything later in life in this same context? Do you not want to grow old with someone?

I am a firm believer that couple can make a commitment to each other without outside of marriage. You may argue differently as is your due but this is my belief.

Marriages fail. Unmarried couples break up. People get remarried. Unmarried single people find other partners.

Difference???...http://www.ineedmotivation.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/money.jpg

no photo
Fri 06/20/14 01:06 PM
Edited by 42BlackBBW on Fri 06/20/14 01:09 PM

If you aren't willing to commit your heart to him? How could you possibly expect him to commit his to yours? would be the point of this kind of relationship in the long run? Yeah of course relationships start out this way, but you're stating it as that's all you want. How would this accomplish anything later in life in this same context? Do you not want to grow old with someone?

I am a firm believer that couple can make a commitment to each other without outside of marriage. You may argue differently as is your due but this is my belief.

Marriages fail. Unmarried couples break up. People get remarried. Unmarried single people find other partners.

Difference???...

no photo
Fri 06/20/14 12:40 PM

girl, they make fish sausage.

http://www.pdxmeat.com/2011/05/16/what-fish-sausage/
theres even a link for pig butchery if you change your mind and want to make your man a pig sausage...:wink:

laugh laugh rofl laugh Some things just shouldn't be allowed. Fish sausage laugh

no photo
Fri 06/20/14 12:34 PM

On paper, he/she should be perfect for you.

You connect intellectually, you have commonalities coming out of your ears, you're in a similar field/profession - you can relate to him and him to you. You can talk and he understands.... but you a��re bored.

Bored of intellectualising on current events. Bored of having intelligent conversation where you try to sound witty and interesting when all want to talk about is the merits of Family Guy vs American Dad.

You have wine, when what you really want is a pint. He's Mr metro sexual and you want him to be less polished and dare to have a bit of dirt under his nails.

He's attentive and always asks how you're day has been...but you're bored. When really you shouldn't be...

I think this a description of mediocre for you. Not that i know you, but you should be thinking, there's just something about him?

You know when your shopping and you find something that seems really appealing. Until you try it on and it just isn't right? :(

And before anyone gets any big ideas about my analogy, it's from riding my motorbike through the mall and listening carefully for clues...:laughing:

You've hit the nail...Very safe, very predictable. No surprises... Very beige

no photo
Fri 06/20/14 12:27 PM

If either get bored then it's BS about being intellectually made in heaven

I never said that we are/were "intellectually made in heaven". I said intellectually compatible - of similar intellect.

Have someone talk to you about the virtues of surround sound one day and speaker distances and the best type of cables to use to get the best sound quality asleep

If you're still unsure if it's possible, watch a couple of episodes of the Big Bang Theory or Youtube a few clips of Q.I

no photo
Fri 06/20/14 04:26 AM

Then find someone your not bored with. Problem solved.

Why didn't I think of that slaphead

no photo
Thu 06/19/14 03:42 PM
I agree with you all. It was sad. I wanted to be proud of my relationship and even talked to my female Bangladeshi friend about it before giving him up.

no photo
Thu 06/19/14 03:42 PM
I agree with you all. It was sad. I wanted to be proud of my relationship and even talked to my female Bangladeshi friend about it before giving him up.

no photo
Thu 06/19/14 03:33 PM

even if you just want the sausage, there are so many healthy alternatives out there nowadays.

good thing Im not Jewish. Whole nother can o worms.

I'm pescetarian so well versed on meat free alternatives. So my 'pig' is never pork and my sausage is never really....sad laugh

no photo
Thu 06/19/14 03:22 PM

I love sausage when it ages 90 days.......flowers

Don't bogart my thread Tanzy laugh

My baaaaaad it was so open for a little pun........drool

Yea but I left it wide open for sausage euphemisms lol.

no photo
Thu 06/19/14 03:18 PM

I think this is where she (my work colleague) was coming from

no photo
Thu 06/19/14 03:16 PM

I love sausage when it ages 90 days.......flowers

Don't bogart my thread Tanzy laugh

no photo
Thu 06/19/14 03:10 PM

I want the pigsurprised ...I want to cook and clean and fold his socks and spoon with him...Pitiful isn't it...ohwell

Hi BB!!waving flowerforyou :heart:

Likewise, I want the whole damn pig.
Mud and all.
One gets more sausage that way.

Sausage, bacon, chops, ribs, loin, leg, belly...all the things that make up the whole pitchfork

no photo
Thu 06/19/14 03:07 PM

your friend probly wants this kinda guy:

http://m.xojane.com/issues/feminism-men-practical-steps

and I want more than just the sausage, but no way would I settle for a pig.

Me too. I would always strive for some sort of middle ground

no photo
Thu 06/19/14 02:58 PM

What she means by this is that while she wants someone in her life, she just can't see herself living with someone again and (worse case scenario) turning into someone who picks up his socks, puts the toilet seat down after him and makes his dinners.

To a certain extent, I agree. In the here and now, despite wanting a relationship, for various reasons, I can't see myself living with someone again and turning into a reincarnation of a 21st century Stepford wife - and I know relationships don't have to be that way but I am of a certain age and a nurturer so for me, I do have Stepford wife tendencies.... Which is why I can see myself in a committed relationship but living in separate households.

What about you? Do you want the pig or the sausage?

I want the pigsurprised ...I want to cook and clean and fold his socks and spoon with him...Pitiful isn't it...ohwell

Hi BB!!waving flowerforyou :heart:

((((Leigh)))) waving flowerforyou

Not at all...one thing (of many), have admired. Will always admire..is your honesty.

I want the 21st century pig. Who puts the seat down, helps around the house, folds his own socks and takes turn cooking. Not sure about the cohabiting but as for everything else...definitely.

I was on a date a couple of weeks ago with someone that was definitely pig. He even asked whether I cooked. I said yes, but as a pescetarian, I don't eat meat (other than fish and seafood), ne was defo disappointed. Oh well...

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25