Community > Posts By > 42BlackBBW

no photo
Thu 06/19/14 02:40 PM

here are a couple of girls who just love sausage..jk.

Looks like the surgeon put the implants in the wrong place.

Between the two of them, they could huff and puff and suction up the pig and his two brothers...their houses of straw, wood and brink and the wolf who came to eat them LOL

no photo
Thu 06/19/14 02:37 PM
Hypothetically speaking, your potential new partner's faith and culture is not tolerant of interracial relationships. He's Muslim and Asian/Indian descent and you're Black - which is perceived to be much worse than dating any other nationality.

Do you pursue and knowing become that while he's open to dating interracially, his community isn't and that you will be his under cover and that the chances of him ever introducing you to his parents just isn't going to happen.

Knowing that while you're tolerant and acceptant of his faith and culture, you don't want to hide your relationship or stifle your natural tendencies to show affection to him while in public?

Knowing that regardless of your feelings for each other, you will be his under cover lover (no, this is not about you)

no photo
Thu 06/19/14 02:05 PM

here are a couple of girls who just love sausage..jk.

I think they gave up pork for lent laugh .

Defo gives a new meaning to the term 'trout pout'. noway

no photo
Thu 06/19/14 02:01 PM
Ego much Col? One or two email exchanges doesn't mean that I've indemnified you to my psyche. Life's way too short matey!

no photo
Thu 06/19/14 02:00 PM
instant gratification rules laugh

no photo
Thu 06/19/14 01:52 PM

An acquaintance in work has this saying. It goes 'why settle for the pig when you can have the sausage'?

What she means by this is that while she wants someone in her life, she just can't see herself living with someone again and (worse case scenario) turning into someone who picks up his socks, puts the toilet seat down after him and makes his dinners.

To a certain extent, I agree. In the here and now, despite wanting a relationship, for various reasons, I can't see myself living with someone again and turning into a reincarnation of a 21st century Stepford wife - and I know relationships don't have to be that way but I am of a certain age and a nurturer so for me, I do have Stepford wife tendencies.... Which is why I can see myself in a committed relationship but living in separate households.

What about you? Do you want the pig or the sausage?

The Stepford Wives was a horror movie, no one really wants a Stepford wife, unless they are mentally damaged and looking for mommy's love. Do you attract this type of man and why would you tolerate their behaviour?

When I was on here more actively a few years ago, I remember you mentioning something about the your profession and relationships/ you found yourself in. Well, I'm a nurturer whether I want to be or not, it's just in my nature which is why I think I attract people that need to be nurtured. So yeah, a horror stories or series of horror stories laugh

Yeah, usually when I date someone my friends come right out and ask me- What does she need rescuing from? I may may get trapped once in awhile, but never caught for too long and one needs to always calibrate the situation.

Aren't you guys putting spikes up on park benches and stuff to discourage the Homeless? Reminds me of what someone once said- whatsoever you do for the least of my brothers....

Yeah, usually when I date someone my friends come right out and ask me- What does she need rescuing from?

My friends say the same something similar to me but I like people that are slightly 'off' and non conformist. Makes my world slightly more interesting :smile:

Aren't you guys putting spikes up on park benches and stuff to discourage the Homeless? Reminds me of what someone once said- whatsoever you do for the least of my brothers....

That's only to discourage urban foxes from eating the people sleeping on them laugh

no photo
Thu 06/19/14 01:39 PM

An acquaintance in work has this saying. It goes 'why settle for the pig when you can have the sausage'?

In other words, "Why make a commitment to someone when you can play around?"

Why stand in judgement when a lot of faiths (of which I don't belong) practices tolerance? Or so I've been told!

By commitment, I assume you mean marriage? Maybe that's why the Dodo's extinct David.

There's lots of different forms of commitment ma honey.

no photo
Thu 06/19/14 01:31 PM

:laughing:

I didn't think it was that funny but hey ho...

LOL- Hey Ho!

What can I say, I'm British. Stiff upper lip and all that LOL

no photo
Thu 06/19/14 01:31 PM

What she means by this is that while she wants someone in her life, she just can't see herself living with someone again and (worse case scenario) turning into someone who picks up his socks, puts the toilet seat down after him and makes his dinners.

To a certain extent, I agree. In the here and now, despite wanting a relationship, for various reasons, I can't see myself living with someone again and turning into a reincarnation of a 21st century Stepford wife - and I know relationships don't have to be that way but I am of a certain age and a nurturer so for me, I do have Stepford wife tendencies.... Which is why I can see myself in a committed relationship but living in separate households.

The Stepford Wives was a horror movie, no one really wants a Stepford wife, unless they are mentally damaged and looking for mommy's love. Do you attract this type of man and why would you tolerate their behaviour?

When I was on here more actively a few years ago, I remember you mentioning something about the your profession and relationships/ you found yourself in. Well, I'm a nurturer whether I want to be or not, it's just in my nature which is why I think I attract people that need to be nurtured. So yeah, a horror stories or series of horror stories laugh

no photo
Thu 06/19/14 01:19 PM

:laughing:

I didn't think it was that funny but hey ho...

no photo
Thu 06/19/14 01:14 PM
Edited by 42BlackBBW on Thu 06/19/14 06:10 AM
On paper, he/she should be perfect for you.

You connect intellectually, you have commonalities coming out of your ears, you're in a similar field/profession - you can relate to him and him to you. You can talk and he understands.... but you a��re bored.

Bored of intellectualising on current events. Bored of having intelligent conversation where you try to sound witty and interesting when all want to talk about is the merits of Family Guy vs American Dad.

You have wine, when what you really want is a pint. He's Mr metro sexual and you want him to be less polished and dare to have a bit of dirt under his nails.

He's attentive and always asks how you're day has been...but you're bored. When really you shouldn't be...

no photo
Thu 06/19/14 01:02 PM

no photo
Thu 06/19/14 12:27 PM
You're a bit too metro sexual for me and I'm bored.

no photo
Wed 06/18/14 01:00 PM
I hate waiting but I'm waiting for you. Hurry up. I'm tired!!!

no photo
Wed 06/18/14 12:51 PM

if youre trying to get to know someone it should take as little or as long as it takes. when it feels right is when sex should take place not because you have a 90 day rule.

This is more along with my way of thinking. There is a timeframe in mind but it is flexible depending on the person.

90 days is a long time to wait for what could potentially be bad sex.

no photo
Wed 06/18/14 12:07 PM

Dating

Rhymes with laugh

no photo
Wed 06/18/14 11:56 AM
How can you mention "fetish" and bisexual then have a blank profile!!! frustrated

what's the worth of being stealthy if there's nothing to stealth laugh

no photo
Wed 06/18/14 11:40 AM
You don't need a "him" (or a her for that matter) to validate who you are as a person.

If you're looking for another person to make you feel secure, maybe you are not ready for a "him" to be part of your life.

A partner should compliment your life, not be your life.

Or... why even bother dating if you're not beautiful

As for the second bit..what he said :smile:

no photo
Mon 06/16/14 02:38 PM

Pretty or plain jane, women get hit on by men who are more interested in the neck down than the neck up all the time and everywhere. Some men are polite and charming in their approach and some men are uncouth. Men online are no different.

How each of us women present ourselves for approval of the opposite sex varies. If we are feeling particularly hormonal pitchfork and have had it with men in general ohwell we may create a profile that spits enough venom to discourage even the most foolhardy of the not so much a gentleman. scared

When the clouds have passed and we've returned to our adorable senses :tongue: we may create the most sweetest and alluring profile that even the coldest heart would thaw in our presence. :angel:

Just remember that we all have a bad hair day sometimes but that's what mirrors are for... :wink:

This kinda reflects how I am with my profile on some days.

Although my negs are at the beginning and I reiterate it at the end.

I think it saves those that want to sex text or send dic pics from reading through all the more general 'what I'm looking for' bumf.

Besides, I think it saves a lot of time if I state what I'm not looking for particularly as most people don't take the time to read my profile properly anyway.

no photo
Sun 06/15/14 02:16 PM
What I look for is a personality.

What will make me walk away is dishonesty. I'm not talking about the small lies that someone may say in their profile.

If I specifically ask him something and he lies about it...and I find out or catch him in a lie. That's it. If I don't catch him before we eventually meet. The date won't last very long. I'll be polite and courteous but I'm getting out of dodge ASAP.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25