Community > Posts By > 42BlackBBW

no photo
Sun 06/17/12 04:23 AM
joke. All I get is..

no photo
Sun 06/17/12 03:04 AM

WHY DO PEOPLE CHEAT IN THEIR RELATIONSHIPS?

Because they want to have their cake and eat it!

no photo
Sun 06/17/12 03:03 AM
To date, I've only had to block about 8 people and half of those were reported scammers.

no photo
Sat 06/16/12 09:58 AM
maybe have a shave and a...

no photo
Sat 06/16/12 09:54 AM

Datin a married man or a single man wats d diference

The married man has a wife, the single one doesn't.

Pretty simple.

This and the single guy stays the night, the married man doesn't.

no photo
Sat 06/16/12 02:36 AM
Bridesmaids for the 1st time...had me LOL

no photo
Sat 06/16/12 02:33 AM
only this time with chocolate syrup and sprinkles and..

no photo
Sat 06/16/12 02:22 AM
Ladies and gentlemen, Mr Conway Twitty

no photo
Sat 06/16/12 02:15 AM

Dating is just hard. Probably one of the hardest things in life. With a dating site or not. Mingle is definitely not like other sites out there. You take it or you leave it, then come back when you need it again. So...giving up on dating? Its up to you, everything in life requires patience.

100% Agree with bits I've edited.

no photo
Wed 06/13/12 02:42 PM
and ketchup hit the fries...

no photo
Tue 06/12/12 05:33 PM
Yep, still single

no photo
Tue 06/12/12 05:31 PM
was what she said when...

no photo
Tue 06/05/12 05:15 PM
snakes never make it off the plane. I wonder if..

no photo
Tue 06/05/12 04:58 PM
Unstoppable...OMG what a load of tripe

no photo
Mon 06/04/12 02:04 AM
in my bath? Definitely isn't...

no photo
Sun 06/03/12 02:36 AM
as Superman has a prior claim..

no photo
Sun 06/03/12 02:29 AM
My favourite colours are Green and Red.

no photo
Sat 06/02/12 12:22 PM
spiderman. Shirley he's web should only be used when flying but..

no photo
Sat 06/02/12 12:14 PM

@42BlackBBW I do try not to think about what others think, but I'm empathic by nature so I frequently put myself in the shoes of others to try and understand them better. If that's a bad trait to have, then I'll take a bad trait.

I am also empathic and think often about others and reflect a lot on my comments and whether what I have said has inadvertently offended someone but I also think about my needs and what I require from a significant other as well as all the other things that go towards maintaining a healthy, well balanced relationship. If that makes me a bad person, then it's something I can live with :smile:

no photo
Sat 06/02/12 11:50 AM

@laughsandgiggles I do indeed talk like this. I prefer to speak in a manner which is understood rather than listened to. When I was young, I taught myself to read (age 3) and then I couldn't stop. I was particularly enraptured by works in obscure dialects, or at least those beyond the societal norm. Thus, I have adopted a manner of speaking elegantly rather than speaking in barbaric, short mutations of what used to be a respectable language. And, I do believe if I could relax, I would not have such a conundrum when around women. However, I find that most women that I do talk to find myself to be attractive and charming, but I am generally just the good friend or older brother figure. My only difficulty is that I am a perfectionist when it comes to the approach, and I generally spend more time thinking rather than acting, because I'd rather not appear to be a fool in front of a woman whom I am interested in courting.

@42BlackBBW I find that many women appreciate a forward approach, but I favor shy girls who would likely shut down in the face of such boldness.

If saying what you mean is "bold", I'll take that any day of the week. There is nothing worse in my mind than trying to decipher what someone else is thinking but (and sorry to use your age against ya), you're young enough not to (perhaps) appreciate the uniqueness not having to wonder about in the mire so to speak.