Community > Posts By > 42BlackBBW

no photo
Wed 05/09/12 09:36 AM
Unfortunately, the three or four words that you have written doesn't give me anythiing worth rating.

Good luck in your search.

no photo
Wed 05/09/12 09:28 AM
Edited by 42BlackBBW on Wed 05/09/12 10:08 AM
Honestly...it's a bit too 'me, myself and I'.

It’s a good length but as you read it through (and I read it a couple of times just to make sure), almost every paragraph is about your wants and needs...All surface and not enough depth.

I couldn’t pick up anything about you that would make me want to get to know you better - apart from your last line.

Also a few more pics would help to give your profile a bit of personality.

One straight woman's opinion...good luck :smile:

no photo
Wed 05/09/12 09:15 AM
Hiya

I think you meant to write “life” instead of “lie” in your first para.

All sounds a bit too insincere but that is only my opinion.

Good luck in your search!

no photo
Tue 05/08/12 02:06 PM
Naught much to rate. Having no pic probably doesn't help either.

no photo
Tue 05/08/12 02:03 PM
Ditto re other comments and ratings.

One of the best profiles I've read for a while.

Good luck, you'll be snapped up in no time happy

no photo
Tue 05/08/12 01:56 PM

I actually want to thank all the liars and perverts out there. Thank you for making the rest of us look good. lol. Y'know, I have to admit. I guess I'm not the most exciting guy. I'm no bunjie jumping stuntman who loves to parachute and let's face it...some of the ladies profiles can be pretty demanding. lol. I have found, however, that just being honest and being yourself helps you meet people. Helps you connect. I believe many women on here appreciate the fact that you are honest, even if you're not perfect.
To all the good and honest fellas out there...Cheers! A bar has been established from 1-10 and with every creeper and narcissist out there by default your rating goes up. haha. Thank you to all the people I have met so far on Mingle. Here's to meeting many good friends in the months to come.:smile:
Yep,

hes a keeper!bigsmile

Welcome to our humble abode!flowerforyou

Ditto

no photo
Tue 05/08/12 01:49 PM
mmmmmmm pitchfork

no photo
Tue 05/08/12 01:42 PM

Thats someone with huge insecurities, probably controlling and clingy to the point of strangulation. Run Fast...

This and every other post on this thread.

no photo
Mon 05/07/12 12:42 PM
Get a nipple ring! j/k

Maybe fleshing your profile out a bit.

You have two very different careers...which is interesting but you don't really say much about the person you're looking for.

no photo
Mon 05/07/12 12:36 PM
never in a month of Sunday's matey

no photo
Mon 05/07/12 12:27 PM
I don't answer emails from people that don't reside in the UK; those that do not meet my preferences or those that I'm not attracted to. I don't see the point really as it's unlikely to progress beyond emails.

In saying that, I do answer emails and accept send/accept friend requests from people that I have gotten to know from the forum(s) regardless of the above.

no photo
Mon 05/07/12 12:07 PM

sometimes not talking is better than talking and saying nothing.

It's basically the same thing, isn't it? Not talking is going to get you nowhere, just as talking and saying nothing is going to get you nowhere.

Yep. Exactly.

no photo
Mon 05/07/12 12:05 PM

Dear whomever is listening, if anyone at at all.

Please let her suffering end. It is all I ask.

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Devastated

Shame man..((((kartagane)))) flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 05/07/12 12:03 PM

I love the way you dot your I's, it's very anal.

Everyone needs a hobby :smile:

no photo
Mon 05/07/12 12:00 PM
sometimes not talking is better than talking and saying nothing.

no photo
Mon 05/07/12 11:36 AM
All relationships go through their ups and downs...this could just be one of those downers.

If he's always been like this, then maybe he's just not very communicative. If it's recent, then maybe he really is stressed at work.

See how it goes...

no photo
Mon 05/07/12 10:00 AM

Why can't you ever just smell the roses?

That's a low blow...

Yeah, can see how smelling things may be a problem laugh

no photo
Mon 05/07/12 10:00 AM

roses pass away fast try a tree lives longer lollllllll rofl

Didn't think of it like that laugh

no photo
Mon 05/07/12 01:48 AM
If he pays, great. If we go dutch, great.

However, if it's a bad date as in he misrepensented himself, then I expect him to pay and won't offer to go dutch.

no photo
Sun 05/06/12 04:25 PM
Why can't you ever just smell the roses?