Community > Posts By > 42BlackBBW

no photo
Sat 06/02/12 09:17 AM
I am really looking for a single man and in my book, "single" doesn't equate to married or living with someone.

no photo
Sat 06/02/12 09:15 AM

Goofballs, who slowly work around to the same conversation- what is wrong with me, if I was you're client what would you do with me...

Section you laugh j/k

no photo
Sat 06/02/12 09:13 AM

Whatever I choose to.

I realize that sounds completely concieted and arrogant...don't make it less true.

I am just glad that I have gotten more selective.

I'm selective as well but it doesn't stop a certain "type" being drawn to me.

no photo
Sat 06/02/12 09:10 AM

What type do I attract? In real life or in cyberspace?

Both.

no photo
Sat 06/02/12 08:54 AM
salt from Chef's chocolate salty balls juice running down..

no photo
Sat 06/02/12 08:50 AM
Edited by 42BlackBBW on Sat 06/02/12 09:00 AM

Glory to God , You see dating is not and will never be complicated . the only reason why it is complicated is and i quote from the scriptures " can two work together unless they agree " if the relationship is not founded on GOD it will collapse but if it is people will celebrate your courtship / marriage. So if both parties agree with GOD no weapon fashioned against your love shall prosper .

Maybe that's where I've been going wrong then because most of my relationships have usually be "founded" on lots of sex laugh laugh

Apologies but I find ramblings like this a nonsense and it brings out my naughty side.

no photo
Sat 06/02/12 08:43 AM

Greetings out there, and this is pointed more towards the ladies prowling the forums out there. I'm not exactly the most socially affluent man, mainly since I just don't go out of my way to talk to people. Not in the way that I specifically avoid interaction, but I'll just say hello, how are you, listen to what someone has to say, and if they don't carry the conversation further, I leave it at that. But when it comes to women, especially ones that I am fond of, I have an exceptionally hard time expressing myself, usually ending up with me being silent and frustrated for the majority of the time I'm around them. I'm unsure if this stems from my lack of self-esteem or my disdain for rejection. What would you personally like to hear from someone who was enamored by you?

An explanation always goes a long way with me so as long as I'm aware, I can accept and adapt.

It's the not knowing the reasons behind a particular type of behaviour and/or actions that woud make me less understanding.

no photo
Sat 06/02/12 08:34 AM

want to know if u consider having sex chats with a person cheating if it is not yr partner... I did it once and felt so guilty for it... I told him and he laughed n said it was ok to help men release the tension

Yes, it is a form of cheating but if you're both ok with it...I wouldn't be

no photo
Sat 06/02/12 08:32 AM
I get a little bite to eat. Hmmm feel like a bit of...

no photo
Sat 06/02/12 08:31 AM

Definitely the 2nd but also liked the 1st if it had a different font.

no photo
Thu 05/31/12 12:56 PM

The no chemistry thing was totally mutual so why can't I stop thinking about you?

Because I'm irresistible.

That goes without saying bubby or should that be doggy laugh

Doggy, pup, mutt....whatever works for ya:wink:

Finding what works for me? The answer to that doesn't come cheap. How much you got? laugh

no photo
Thu 05/31/12 12:40 PM

The no chemistry thing was totally mutual so why can't I stop thinking about you?

Because I'm irresistible.

That goes without saying bubby or should that be doggy laugh

no photo
Thu 05/31/12 12:37 PM

I attract none.

Don't believe that for a minute :smile:

no photo
Thu 05/31/12 12:34 PM

no photo
Thu 05/31/12 12:26 PM
doing the wild thing while..

no photo
Thu 05/31/12 12:24 PM

Here's a more generic logo:

I like this one better but it's unless I know what it represents it's difficult to say whether this is representative of what you are hoping to achieve with your business.

no photo
Thu 05/31/12 12:22 PM

I just created a new logo for my website, and would appreciate some feedback on it before I put it to use.

What do you think about the logo?

What kind of company do you see using such this logo?

Any other input would be of value as well.

Logo: looks a bit gimicky and doesn't look particularly professional IMO

no photo
Thu 05/31/12 12:12 PM

IRL - very young girls who party hard

on mingle - none

She's the wrong colour but 20 years ago, that was almost me laugh

no photo
Wed 05/30/12 04:40 PM

sheesh, after looking at these answers, no wonder there are so many women without a man...i hope you women are happy by purposely taking yourself out like this...

If only you knew what it's like being on the other end of it...

This is true.

no photo
Wed 05/30/12 04:38 PM

How does one encourage a significant other to be open to their opinions instead of trying to stifle them?

Thoughts from all of you clever people please :smile:

Sometimes you can't change the fundamentals. This may be who he is and he just may not be comfortable saying what he really means.