Wed 05/16/12 02:55 PM
sucker punch
Red Riding Hood
Men in Black 2
Watchmen
Super 8
I am number 4
All the Fast and Furious films
All the Transporter films (apart from fight scenes)

no photo
Tue 05/15/12 04:38 PM
I saw that you viewed my profile and are probably wondering why I haven't been in touch but if I send you a msg and you don't respond, I won't send you another one. I know but it's a weird quirk of mine...

To PA (and others), if I send you a nudge and you take over a week to respond, I've lost interest.

no photo
Tue 05/15/12 04:23 PM

Sickens me even more by the ones defending someone so evil as to take the heart and soul out of an innocent child! Do you not get it? He molested children! He was convicted for that! He got off on seeing infants raped, beaten and in some cases killed!!! What is to defend? FEEL sorry for LEX???? NO WAY! That is not even his name for peats sake! Thats is not his AGE! He knew he was suppose to NOT have an alias because his red=gistration is what is suppose to PROTECT the public!!! He is an evil man. He has lied to everyone! He did not belong here! He knew that! Stop the pathetic excuses and sympathy for him before I UPCHUCK!!!!explode

This...nothing sickens me more than child molestation.

I appreciate the update.

no photo
Tue 05/15/12 03:49 PM
Jonah Hex was really bad

no photo
Mon 05/14/12 05:38 PM
Edited by 42BlackBBW on Mon 05/14/12 05:38 PM

Super 8...less said about that the better.

I loved Super 8.

I had to watch it in 2 halves because I'm not that much of a masochist laugh

no photo
Mon 05/14/12 05:28 PM
I'm prepared to give you another chance. Mess up again and it's bye bye

no photo
Mon 05/14/12 12:57 PM
Super 8...less said about that the better.

The Bone Collector - Wasn't as good 2nd time around.

no photo
Mon 05/14/12 12:52 PM
If you connect with the other person, kissing is sometimes the most intimate thing you can do with someone before you get to the other intimate thing(s) bigsmile

no photo
Mon 05/14/12 12:50 PM
Don't know why I'm surprised at the reaction the word "NO" can have on a guy...

no photo
Thu 05/10/12 01:30 PM
You thought the grass was greener but it wasn’t. It very rarely is...you should’ve realised what you had when you had it. No do-overs I’m afraid.

no photo
Thu 05/10/12 01:09 PM
This getting to know each other malarkey isn't easy is it? :smile:

no photo
Thu 05/10/12 01:00 PM
Thanks matey - glad that you took my comments as constructive. You're awesome as well flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 05/10/12 12:57 PM
Think about it please because you'd be offering a service to a vulnerable people and there would be a temptation for people to offer advice and/or referrals to Organisations that may not be on the level.

It's still a good idea.

no photo
Wed 05/09/12 10:33 AM
Sounds like a great idea and would offer true anonymity for users...just be clear in saying that it is not a counselling service and maybe some links to counselling and/or AA sites

no photo
Wed 05/09/12 10:18 AM
I have to say that I placed a lot of emphasis on age thinking that someone more closer to my age would have the same reference point’s, know the same music and have more common interests...it didn’t occur to me that I might date someone from another country than my own...

Moral of the story...age is important but for no other reason than it’s a preference of mine not to date anyone ideally 5 years either side.

no photo
Wed 05/09/12 09:58 AM

On a date is it a requirement for a couple to do something that requires spending money? Would the date be any less romantic if absolutely no money was spent?

No money requirement. Get creative! Find things you both like to do that cost little to no money.

Definitely agree. If for whatever reason money is tight, you need to get creative. Always free stuff on so go for that or parks are good. I spent my last date walking around a park.

I hadn't done that for a while and it made a nice change from the norm.

no photo
Wed 05/09/12 09:53 AM
Edited by 42BlackBBW on Wed 05/09/12 09:53 AM
As an observation...I would suggest padding our your profile and adding a few more pics...

Most women like reading more than the three or four words that you've written on yours.

We like trying to read what you haven't written and use our amateur psychic (or is that psychotic laugh) skills to sum a guy up without having to exchange words...

Joking aside, you’re not doing yourself any favours and making it easier for potentials not to give you a second look.

no photo
Wed 05/09/12 09:45 AM

I'm having a Groundhog day moment. Or is it just me?

laugh

Could have sworn I was looking at a dog and not a hog. Maybe it's a typo laugh

no photo
Wed 05/09/12 09:41 AM
Edited by 42BlackBBW on Wed 05/09/12 09:43 AM
I'm having a Groundhog day moment. Or is it just me?

I haven't looked at your profile but maybe you need to cast your net a bit wider...?

no photo
Wed 05/09/12 09:38 AM
My thoughts are with you ma honey flowerforyou