Community > Posts By > greeneyeman

no photo
Tue 05/10/11 08:12 PM
In 2003 Laura canceled the meeting on the great works of Emily Dickinson, Langston Hughes and Walt Whitman! These are American Legends in Poetry! I love their work! How could Laura cancel the event! She should of hired protection and insisted on continuing the event.

Walt Whitman is considered the "poet of democracy" . You kidding me.

no photo
Tue 05/10/11 08:08 PM

I want some of that stuff greeneyeman has been smoking.
[/quote

Yeah I hope that stuff is in heaven also! lol

no photo
Tue 05/10/11 07:52 PM
I think my dog finds me sexy lately. She has been looking at me oddly lately! lol

no photo
Tue 05/10/11 07:23 PM
I just bought a book called "The Words We Live By" by Linda R. Monk

Your annotated Guide to the Constitution.

Looks great! Will say more later about it if anyone is interested.

no photo
Tue 05/10/11 07:19 PM
Thanks alot! Yeah I will read it. I have an idea of how it works, but I just feel that somehow what was invented is not working today. I feel the corporations are pulling the strings of our government and that the people are truly not getting what they are asking for. With 14 trillion in debt, infrastructure problems, health care problems, educational devaluations, and where the middle class is dwindling it is easy to look for another alternative to have a more sustainable government. Maybe it is less government like Republicans mention and maybe it is more government like Democrats mention. Maybe we just need to adjust the whole darn thing. If anything I have been out of the country for too long (serving my country) seeing changes I don't like anymore.

Anyway, yeah thanks I will read it.. Actually I will save it also to reread every time I need to remind myself how our grounding fathers took so much effort in creating this system.

By the way my family has been living in this country since 1799. So we have alot of history to tell about what they went through to help establish this country. We are hard workers and it is just saddening to see our country dwindle ever so more each year.

no photo
Tue 05/10/11 07:05 PM
Thank you for taking the time to watch it. I am surprised that not so many people here at mingle have taken the time to watch this documentary. It is eye opening for both those that believe in global warming or not. It is a message by the people for the people. I have shown it to many people and have seen immediate interest in starting projects for their communities. We must share ideas and try to work on such world epidemics or we won't have much left to enjoy.

no photo
Tue 05/10/11 03:31 PM
Edited by greeneyeman on Tue 05/10/11 03:37 PM
Eastern Mysticism....as in the knowledge of Deepak Chopra?

Perhaps you mean the knowledge passed on in Eastern Asia?

or is it more along the lines of Druidism?

Each are unique in their own history and ideas. Druidism is actually coming back in popularity after it was almost extinguished by another religion. The problem with many of the Eastern Mysticism is ancestories often only passed knowledge through words. Much has been lost and much as been invented to create a unique feeling of modern age movements that fits best in today's society.

I think many scientists will have a hard time groping with such concepts. I am not saying it is wrong to learn about it for the more we study can help add information to other idealogies we believe in to connect a puzzle of sorts if you like.

Quantum Mechanics is certainly a study of what is (according to many scientists) and what we understand thus far and allows us to explore more of what can be. In time I am sure scientists will discover more. And yes some scientists have uncertain principles in Quantum Mechanics and are leading to a different route of understanding it. That is probably why there are so many opinions about it.

Stephen Hawking with his discovery of black holes has only been recent and I am sure more will come in the future of discoveries.

Perhaps......just perhaps it is all linked together more then we will ever know. :)

Our imaginations, historical ideas, and studies of science can link together resolving questions we may have never been able to answer understanding more of who we are and why we exist.

no photo
Tue 05/10/11 10:58 AM
Since this is about spiritual forms or ghosts, I wanted to use my imagination and contemplate the possibility.

If we become in spiritual form when we pass away, is it possible that we are in agreement...or do we also have disagreements and just godly like wars amongst each other...no different then what we have in human form.

In otherwords, perhaps what we know now is erased when we pass away and we live in harmony agreeing on everything....the reason why we became bored and wanted to experience human form in the first place to enjoy competition, disagreements, and different ideas.

Okay I am out with my odd imagination. :)

no photo
Mon 05/09/11 08:18 PM
"If you think you understand quantum theory, THEN YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND QUANTUM THEORY."

Richard Feyman

Although I think he probably understood it better then most people. lol

no photo
Mon 05/09/11 08:14 PM
I just wanted to let you know. :)

no photo
Mon 05/09/11 08:12 PM
I think the middle east and the organizations against the US believe they have won because of the tremendous amount of cost it took us to cripple the Al Qaeda and Taliban. What is it 3 or 4.5 trillion dollars later?

Little do they know that we will rebound again. Our stock market has rebounded, employment is going up, and our military (although strained at times) is still the most advanced in technology and powerful in the world. They surely awakened a sleeping super power.

As a just recently former vet I will not let this country fail no matter how many countries wish us to fail. It won't happen because even though we have our little quarrels amongst each other over ideas of how to run a country better...when it really counts and is important (in emergency situations) we are more united then any country in the world.

There is no time to feel pessimistic. There is only time to be optimistic and truly work hard.

What did President Kennedy once say:

It is not what the country can do for you, but what you can do for the country.

Now just do it!

no photo
Mon 05/09/11 07:49 PM
Edited by greeneyeman on Mon 05/09/11 07:49 PM
Action Comic 901:

Superman changes his mind and wants to stay a United States citizen as he realizes how corrupt the United Nations has become!

no photo
Mon 05/09/11 07:25 PM
Thanks guys. I am starting to understand why now. :)

no photo
Mon 05/09/11 03:30 AM
Are you very close in discovering something new or inventing something that hasn't been invented yet?

If yes....give a small detail (not your secrets of course unless you patented it) to us!

no photo
Mon 05/09/11 01:23 AM
Here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqxENMKaeCU

This over one hour documentary explains to us the overall results of what will happen to our planet if we don't take care of it soon.

I am interested in knowing what impact did this documentary did to you and what ideas you may have (if any) on what to do about the topics the video presents.

Thank you for taking the time to watch it and provide information, ideas, or a opinion about it. :)

no photo
Mon 05/09/11 01:19 AM
Why didn't our grounding father's choose Direct Democracy as opposed to a Republic we enjoy today?

Was it too difficult to create?

Would it have given more power to individual groups?

What is your intake on it?

no photo
Mon 05/09/11 01:16 AM

no photo
Mon 05/09/11 01:16 AM
I enjoy a little of every religion, spirituality, and new age ideas.

I also enjoy the minds of free thinkers, atheists, and agnostics.

I take out the good things and discard the negative ones from each reading. Is that healthy...some say yes and others say no, yet for me it works best and provides alot of peace amongst most.

I learned long ago we will never please everyone with what you know or believe. All you can hope for is to enjoy what you have and what you can do that moment with the lessons you learn each day.

no photo
Mon 05/09/11 01:11 AM
As you can see everyone has a different opinion on logic and faith. Some use dictionaries, some use scientific evidence, and others religious documents.

And some use a combination of it all.....

The beauty of it is that many are pleased at what they believe is true.

Logic.....

Faith.....

both are beautiful in their own unique way.....

do you agree:)

no photo
Mon 05/09/11 01:09 AM
Heaven is what you believe to be true. For each it is granted if they truly believe in it. It is healthy to believe in good things as opposed to negativity.

So if you think heaven is white clouds, sunshines, and floating angels....then so be it.

If you believe it is lush green gardens, beer, and beautiful naked people.....then so be it.

If you believe it is sitting on a trillion dollars with the most advanced electronic devices at your service...so be it.

You decide.:)