Community > Posts By > greeneyeman

no photo
Sun 05/29/11 11:23 PM
Edited by greeneyeman on Sun 05/29/11 11:28 PM
Which means that Jesus never thought he would die for his new idea on a new movement for if he was in the lands where hinduism and buddhism was practiced in his missing years he certainly have seen a different religious practice. This means he thought he movement like Buddha did would be peaceful in every aspect. He should have thought that the Romans as of the Jews have a violent history and such a movement can prove fatal in which it did.

Again I am aware Christians do not believe it to be true for they absolute believe Jesus had to die.

no photo
Sun 05/29/11 11:20 PM
Edited by greeneyeman on Sun 05/29/11 11:22 PM
Now that I think about it

Jesus came back after his missing years to show a different idealogy of how to react or work on problems. For example turn a cheek from a confrontation then the old testament eye for eye, tooth for tooth.

For his ways he was eventually killed.

Now let us look at Buddha

The location he was raised and lived all his life was primarily practiced Hinduism and Shamanism

He then contemplated deep leaving his luxurious life, family, to meditate on the most difficult philosophical questions we still ask today.

eventually he became enlightened and created a new movement called Buddhism

The movement became popular and many joined.

The only difference Hinduism didn't persecute him for his beliefs.

He was lucky to be able to advocate a different thinking without dying for it.

I am talking in historical reference and not the magical perspective of how most people see it when reading their bible.

Which has me thinking that Jesus could have done it perhaps differently to advocate his belief system living a long life just like Buddha did. He could have avoided the whole death sentence and truly have created Christianity in a positive light leaving Judaism on its own.

Of course Christians do not believe this to be true for they stubbornly believe Jesus had to die and the Jewish nomads made sure to write in the importance of this. Are you sure they weren't vampires blood thirsty for deaths??? lol

Anyway, yes Jesus could have done it differently if he would have altered his strategy on how to influence his people to think differently in common morals.

This is just food for thought!

no photo
Sun 05/29/11 09:50 PM
laugh that is funny!laugh

but it works!drinker

no photo
Sun 05/29/11 09:49 PM
wow very creative wux and the last one with the wine made me laugh!laugh

no photo
Sat 05/28/11 09:49 PM
Edited by greeneyeman on Sat 05/28/11 09:50 PM
That is a transvestite

He had a sexual operation but they messed up back at the "Cardinal Hospital". The contract said if the bird wants such a operation then it must agree to never show itself to the human population. Unfortunately the failed transvestite operation bird breached the contract and a human caught a picture of it.

The two males that changed him/her off were mad that the bird showed itself. Now they have exposed the true identity of how smart birds really are!

Truly most animals find humans very dumb. lol

no photo
Sat 05/28/11 09:44 PM
Strong atheist

Weak atheist

Holiday retreat atheist

dumb agnostic

smart agnostic

the jolly green monster believer

I am whatever "name" you want to call it that says this - I don't know if a god exists. There is a possibility and there isn't. Either way I don't know and won't make up stories claiming there is one to make people believe in me.

So that makes me...... a human that doesn't know but doesn't discredit the possiblities. No name needed!

no photo
Sat 05/28/11 09:37 PM
That is a hard question to answer. There are many factors why people can't get along.

Just know that if one advocates the importance of peace and compassion, tolerance,and understanding we can find more people getting along. That is the most you can do and it is a big step if we are "mindful" in what we say each day to others.

no photo
Sat 05/28/11 09:36 PM
Mars is the name of a War God in Mythological Reference. It is a interesting history if you look at it.

no photo
Sat 05/28/11 09:33 PM
The God of War is Mars!

no photo
Sat 05/28/11 09:32 PM
Jesus was a female!!!!!

Just a thought of creativity and imagination. No accounts say it is true. I don't even think anyone has even discussed such a possibility in any book or forum yet.

Just wanted to see the reaction to this "News Flash"!

no photo
Sat 05/28/11 09:29 PM
I wouldn't mind getting a few bucks from a "Robin Hood" type of fellow when the depression will burst again one day.

no photo
Sat 05/28/11 09:27 PM
Live each day as if it is your last meaning enjoy each day to the fullest. My inner scripture says this each day.

no photo
Sat 05/28/11 06:41 PM
Dealing with the Depression Era

Through the decades, many cultural historians have analyzed Bonnie's and Clyde's enduring appeal to the public imagination. E.R. Milner, an historian, writer, and expert on Bonnie and Clyde and their era, put the duo's enduring appeal to the public, both during the Depression and continuing on through the decades, into historical and cultural perspective.

To those people who, as Milner says, "consider themselves outsiders, or oppose the existing system," Bonnie and Clyde represent the ultimate outsiders, revolting against an uncaring system. "The country’s money simply declined by 38 percent", explains Milner, author of The Lives and Times of Bonnie and Clyde. "Gaunt, dazed men roamed the city streets seeking jobs... Breadlines and soup kitchens became jammed. (In rural areas) foreclosures forced more than 38 percent of farmers from their lands (while simultaneously) a catastrophic drought struck the Great Plains... By the time Bonnie and Clyde became well known, many had felt the capitalistic system had been abused by big business and government officials... Now here were Bonnie and Clyde striking back."

no photo
Sat 05/28/11 06:05 PM
Keep up the good work scientist. I too am interested in knowing more about the ancients. Good article Peccy:)

no photo
Fri 05/27/11 03:16 PM
That would be interesting. What happens if not a single person voted on the next presidential election. What would happen then? Would Obama stay president until someone votes. How would that work?

no photo
Fri 05/27/11 02:48 PM
The world has many kinds of plants — more kinds than can be named. There are bushes and trees, mosses and ferns, flowers and grains. There are herbs that can be made into medicines.

All over the earth there are plants growing. Different plants grow in different areas: on the tops of mountains and at the bottom of the sea, in the desert and in the jungle.

Clouds also cover the earth. In one moment, a cloud can rain life-giving water onto the plants. The rain nurtures the plants and soaks the soil.

Through the soil, the water soaks down, down, down to the plants’ roots. Some of the roots are woody and big. Some are thin and fine. The water goes to all the millions of kinds of plants.

Each plant uses this water according to what kind of plant it is. Some plants may blossom. Some trees may bear fruit. Some mushrooms may grow. Some vines may grow long. Some herbs may grow to be used for medicine. Each plant uses the water differently.

Although all these plants and trees grow in the same earth and are moistened by the same rain, each has its differences. But all may be nourished.

We are one and the same and should advocate peace and acceptance to each other. Let us put aside a religion for this once and just advocate the importance of mankind regardless how we drink our water.

no photo
Fri 05/27/11 02:05 PM
Very creative and beautiful. A true poet you are and by far the best poem for 2011. :)

no photo
Fri 05/27/11 02:05 PM
Very creative and beautiful. A true poet you are and by far the best poem for 2011. :)

no photo
Fri 05/27/11 01:43 PM
laugh drinker

no photo
Fri 05/27/11 01:34 PM
The problem is I don't agree with the Democrats or Republicans and those are the only two hacking it out.

Then I looked at the modern whig party and they only have like what a couple of thousands followers.

Then there are more out there but they all have less then a small town of followers. lol

I think now I am understanding why the majority of the people don't vote in this country. We only have like 80 million voting out of the entire population, but that kind of hurts us doesn't it??

Because when decisions are made then only 40 or 50 million will agree with that decision because they represent that party, but the other 300 million had no say in it making it a decision that the majority of the people may have not wanted.

When I go overseas I get people telling me they like the Americans but they hate the government. I tell them that I don't vote so where does that put me. If I vote I get promises from the candidate, yet when the candidate wins nothing happens because they can't get enough support for the idea or the other party disagrees ensuring the law doesn't pass through.

So it is a bunch xoxo if you ask me.

It is times like this I just wish I could live on a island and be away from it all. Oh wait I am already doing that! lol

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18