Community > Posts By > greeneyeman

no photo
Fri 04/29/11 01:49 AM
The tragic burning of the great library of Alexandria destroyed over 500,000 scrolls amassing the collective thought of the ancient Greeks, Egyptians, Macedonians, Babylonians, and unknown others, depriving these priceless items from future scholars.

The original copies of the Homeric texts where presumed destroyed.

The original handwritten copies of the Old Testament from the Aramaic and Hebrew into Greek were destroyed.

Original scrolls about ancient medicines, geometry, astronomy, and mathematics were lost forever.

These scrolls could have provided modern scholars and historians with answers about the life and thought of the ancients, instead of having to guess or deduce from third hand sources.

I thought I would just let you know about this. If only I could have seen these scrolls for a little while!!

no photo
Thu 04/28/11 02:36 PM

When I was a fairly precocious young man I became thoroughly impressed with the futility of the hopes and strivings that chase most men restlessly through life. Moreover, I soon discovered the cruelty of that chase, which in those years was much more carefully covered up by hypocrisy and glittering words than is the case today. By the mere existence of his stomach everyone was condemned to participate in that chase. The stomach might well be satisfied by such participation, but not man insofar as he is a thinking and feeling being.

As the first way out there was religion, which is implanted into every child by way of the traditional education-machine. Thus I came - though the child of entirely irreligious (Jewish) parents - to a deep religiousness, which, however, reached an abrupt end at the age of twelve.

Through the reading of popular scientific books I soon reached the conviction that much in the stories of the Bible could not be true. The consequence was a positively fanatic orgy of freethinking coupled with the impression that youth is intentionally being deceived by the state through lies; it was a crushing impression.

Mistrust of every kind of authority grew out of this experience, a skeptical attitude toward the convictions that were alive in any specific social environment — an attitude that has never again left me, even though, later on, it has been tempered by a better insight into the causal connections.

It is quite clear to me that the religious paradise of youth, which was thus lost, was a first attempt to free myself from the chains of the "merely personal," from an existence dominated by wishes, hopes, and primitive feelings. Out yonder there was this huge world, which exists independently of us human beings and which stands before us like a great, eternal riddle, at least partially accessible to our inspection and thinking.

The contemplation of this world beckoned as a liberation, and I soon noticed that many a man whom I had learned to esteem and to admire had found inner freedom and security in its pursuit. The mental grasp of this extra-personal world within the frame of our capabilities presented itself to my mind, half consciously, half unconsciously, as a supreme goal. Similarly motivated men of the present and of the past, as well as the insights they had achieved, were the friends who could not be lost.

The road to this paradise was not as comfortable and alluring as the road to the religious paradise; but it has shown itself reliable, and I have never regretted having chosen it.

Autobiography Notes from Albert Einstein p. 3 - 5

no photo
Wed 04/27/11 07:56 PM
Edited by greeneyeman on Wed 04/27/11 07:58 PM
Baraka Hussein Obama is born in Hawaii. Now can we get on with it! lol

no photo
Wed 04/27/11 07:51 PM
THIS JUST IN:

Playboy magazine has reportedly offered Sarah Palin $4,000,000 to pose nude in an upcoming issue. Michelle Obama was offered $75 by National Geographic.

In other news ... we all remember when KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken) offered a 'Hillary Meal' consisting of 2 small breasts and 2 large thighs. Now, Chick-Fil-A is offering the 'Obama Cabinet Bucket.' It consists of nothing but left wings and rear-ends.

Just keeping you up to date.

You're Welcome.

no photo
Tue 04/26/11 05:44 AM
It sure isn't! You got that right. My great grandfather told me as a young kid to sit on your money and don't let anyone take it. Save each day at a early age and you won't need the government to take care of you. I wonder how many are raised like this these days??

no photo
Mon 04/25/11 11:35 PM
Edited by greeneyeman on Mon 04/25/11 11:36 PM
SPRINGFIELD, Ill. – Bad decisions and a sour economy combined to leave 31 states below the safety line set for investing money to meet future pension costs, according to a study released Monday.
The double-whammy also has increased the chance that officials may eventually have to fix the problem by cutting benefits or raising taxes.

Many experts recommend states save at least 80 percent of the money they'll eventually need to pay the pensions promised to government employees. Twenty-two states failed to previously meet that threshold and nine more fell short in fiscal 2009, according to the Pew Center on the States.
Illinois had the largest shortfall, with only 51 percent. New York was in the best shape at 101 percent.
"Far too many states are not responsibly managing the bill for their employees' retirement," said the report, "The Widening Gap: The Great Recession's Impact on State Pension and Retiree Health Care Costs."

But Keith Brainard, research director for the National Association of State Retirement Administrators, said it can be misleading to look at a percentage at any one moment. Markets rise and fall, states put more money or less into pensions, and benefits can be adjusted up or down.

He called the funding percentages "a snapshot of what amounts to a decades-long motion picture. There's nothing magical about any particular funding level."

States promise their employees monthly pension checks after they retire and pay for them by joining with their employees to contribute money that is then invested. But states risk getting into financial trouble when they fail to put aside money as they go while promising employees bigger pension checks.

There's little danger of an immediate crisis, according to the Pew study, such as a state being unable to send out pension checks. Already, though, Illinois retirement systems have had to sell assets to come up with the money they needed because state government wasn't meeting its obligations. The longer states delay, the bigger the actions needed to fix the problem.

The Pew study found that state retirement systems in fiscal 2009 had assets to cover 78 percent of long-term costs, down from 84 percent the previous year. States were supposed to contribute $115 billion to keep from falling further behind, but they provided only $73 billion.
The study looked at figures from 2008 and 2009, when the economy and the stock market were at their worst.

Susan Urahn, managing director for the Pew Center on the States, said the problems go beyond a temporary drop in the value of state investments. Facing tight budgets, states are choosing to skip their annual contributions to pension funds, like families skipping a credit card payment, she said, and that makes the ultimate debt even bigger.

When the pension shortfall is combined with the cost of retiree health care, states face a gap of $1.26 trillion between money on hand and what they'll eventually owe. That's about $9,500 for every household in the United States. The study did not include many local government pension plans, which face similar problems.

States basically have two options: Come up with the money or reduce what they owe. Coming up the money could mean raising taxes or making deep cuts elsewhere in the budget.

"This growing bill increasingly competes for dollars with other important priorities like education, human services and infrastructure," Urahn told reporters.

Reducing what states owe would require cutting the benefits they've promised to employees — by giving them less money, making them work longer before retiring or perhaps requiring them to contribute more toward their pension and health costs.

That option is filled with legal and contractual complications. Reducing benefits for future employees can be done relatively easily, while reducing them for people who have already retired is almost impossible, Urahn said. Cutting benefits for current employees is a gray area that some states are exploring, she said.

She and Brainard, from the pension administrators group, agreed that states are taking steps that will cut their long-term costs. "Those changes are having, or will have, a meaningful impact," Brainard said.

But both said the key is for states to make their full contributions to pension systems each year. That's what let New York reach 101 percent funding, Urahn said.

"Given the size of the problem and the challenges of reform, there are no quick fixes," she said. "But there is considerable momentum for change."

no photo
Sun 04/24/11 08:34 PM
I hope so to!

no photo
Sun 04/24/11 08:22 PM

The question is how many Americans are willing to take a month off to protest to try to topple the government?

We have the Tea Party and a few other small ones, but it shows nothing at all.

Can a government fall with peaceful protests or doesn't it have to topple to violence achieve this goal?

Also what about the different ideas people have to run a government?

What is a perfect government that actually works for the people?

If you look at the Republicans they want less government and more privatization.

If you look at the Democrats they want a strong government that caters to the people's needs.

Which is right and which is wrong really determines on each individuals beliefs and needs doesn't it.

I thought I put this in for more food for thought and see if we can open up a dialogue on ideas that might work or even bring in new ideas that the government and the people never thought of.

What do you think the actual problem is and what solutions do you think can be done?

I think alot of the problems stem from looking to government to set the examples instead of being the example for the government to follow

we dont do well budgeting our own needs, we have a culture of glutton where most people have financial debts,, yet we expect a government which has none

we dont reach out nearly often enough to our neighbors or contribute in our communities, yet we expect our government to do it

we dont have utopias in our own home where EVERYONE has the same status and role, but we expect our government to figure out a way to do so with 300 million people

I think what needs to be done is to seperate our wants from our needs, and then to mandate a contribution(taxes) from everyone wishing to continue living in this country

I think we need to invest more in those things that create resources for peoples NEEDS to be met,

I think we have to change the 'culture' , of me into a culture of 'us',,,, before we can see any significant change in government

I am particularly impressed with a system they have in the netherlands, Where they have certain income caps and whenever someone reaches the cap they are required to employ someone else to do something(whether it be cleaning a home or keeping bus stool clean), and when that person reaches the cap they must employ someone

i think that type of system does plenty to prevent such a great DIVIDE between the 'haves' and the 'have nots', and the accompanying feelings of entitlement and superiority that seems to follow such large gaps

I also think we should stop being so full of ego about being the best country(in terms of not needing or being able to benefit from any other country) , and start collaberating with other countries instead of just trying to 'out do' them

when you want to learn how to budget your money, you turn to someone who is good at doing so,,, I think we need to swallow our pride and seriously look at other countries who seem to do well in areas where we are struggling and possibly emulate whatever it is they are doing

I think that is a great start of ideas to implement to our citizens, but how can we do this exactly to make it happen? Perhaps great speeches like actionlynx was mentioning when FDR did it in the Great Depression.

Education maybe in our classrooms including colleges. Maybe the Unions and Religious organizations should participate somehow to change the shift of our nation. Congress and even the smaller parties we never hear about to each give an education on how we as a people should or can be to improve the healthiness of our nation.

I like that idea of Netherland also and it should be voted on to see if it can be done here.

I also like the idea of the Philippines and certainly some states should look into it like Florida, California, and Texas.

These are good ideas! You see we do have Americans with great ideas....just why aren't we doing it? Why can't we implement them to actually make them work for the better of the people?

no photo
Sun 04/24/11 09:32 AM
The question is how many Americans are willing to take a month off to protest to try to topple the government?

We have the Tea Party and a few other small ones, but it shows nothing at all.

Can a government fall with peaceful protests or doesn't it have to topple to violence achieve this goal?

Also what about the different ideas people have to run a government?

What is a perfect government that actually works for the people?

If you look at the Republicans they want less government and more privatization.

If you look at the Democrats they want a strong government that caters to the people's needs.

Which is right and which is wrong really determines on each individuals beliefs and needs doesn't it.

I thought I put this in for more food for thought and see if we can open up a dialogue on ideas that might work or even bring in new ideas that the government and the people never thought of.

What do you think the actual problem is and what solutions do you think can be done?

no photo
Sun 04/24/11 09:25 AM

ooooooh yes. the constitution would have to go. you yourself said a real democracy would need be installed where people vote for what they want instead of the representative republic that the constitution establishes. to do away with our representative republic would require tossing the constitution and starting over. if the majority vote ruled in this country segregation would still be legal. women would not be able to vote. madison said that our system of government protects the individual and minority from the tyranny of the majority.

Yes you are right. The Constitution would have to go away if a Direct Democracy would be installed. Actually now that I think about it the forefathers probably have thought long and hard at the time about the possibility of a Direct Democracy and done away with it. I don't think a Direct Democracy wouldn't allow women to vote however. It did in Ancient Greece at the time, but a modern Direct Democracy reinstalled to be created equal for everyone...hmmmm maybe possible or not???

I think a Direct Democracy could be created to be equal for everyone 18 or above to vote on topics. Segregation may occur due to the fact that there are more whites living in the US then any other ethic, but one thing I do realize is that whites are divided on many subjects..hence the reason for the two overall political party affiliations Democrats and Republicans. I do think a Direct Democracy will actually give us a better idea on what the people really want in this country as opposed to a represenative that can easily be persuaded to vote for something else if bribed..although they claim they are not.

So yes a perfect governmental system or even without one seems far fetched if we think about it. Like I said the Venus Project is nothing more then a experiment. I do like some of its ideas and the dream of a Utopia but in reality I don't think we will ever achieve such a world....only in a imaginative state. Perhaps what we can hope for is to somehow find common ground on many of the topics ahead of us to promote as much world peace as possible with the ability to have countries experience prosperity as much as possible.

It is probably good that I was nothing more then a soldier and not a politician or a economic advisor. :)

no photo
Fri 04/22/11 07:22 PM

Here is a really wild thought!

Perhaps we are Gods and Goddesses ourselves meaning we grew bored of our current state and created this world of imperfections to enjoy a bit of competition and limited powers or abilities if you will.

so when we pass away we are back to our immortal selfs bored again mentioning what an experience that was..

Well it is just an imagination I am using.

I'm not so sure that we'd consider our immortal all-powerful life to be so "boring" after having had the dream that we had no real power. Maybe we just do this as a way of "refreshing" our appreciation of our true nature.

That's just a thought too.

~~~~

To have been given the intelligence of a genius to have been more beneficial in my lifetime to society. I wish I could have created or invented something very useful to mankind that the world could use. I envy people like Bill Gates, Albert Einstein, or others that get world wide recognition for interesting deeds that everyone uses.

Speaking of making contributions to the human race:

I have some ideas that could potentially unlock enormous power. Power that would make an atomic bomb seem like a penny firecracker in comparison. Would I be doing humanity a "favor" or a "disservice" by sharing this knowledge with humanity?

Maybe it's best to just let it die with me and hope and pray that no one else discovers it? At least not for a very long time, perhaps when humanity matures to a level where they might actually use it constructively instead of turning it into a bomb.

What constitutes a "contribution" to humanity?

I am assuming that you mean what Albert Einstein contributed since I mentioned his name. One has to also remember that if it wasn't for him we should question if the United States would have won the Pacific war against Japan. The Manhattan Project had a lot of German Scientists in the works of trying to get a atomic bomb to stop Fascism. Trust me if Germany had the bomb first we wouldn't enjoy the things we take granted today. Living in fear is no way to go and yes I know the 9/11 tactic has made us live in fear also for a little while, but it is nothing in comparison to back then. Also Einstein discovered many other things besides warning the president about the impeding problem with Germany at the time with a letter. I primarily would have liked to have had his IQ at the time and to see how his thoughts worked. It would have been interesting if he had the possiblity to live an additional 50 years of life. What would he have discovered then?

Nevertheless concerning humanitarian deeds, I was more in the lines of those that contributed good to society such as those scientists that discovered cures for diseases, civil rights activists, and technological geniuses to help us enjoy the internet for example. Such ideas fascinate me and to have such minds would be great to have.

From the few posts you made in the last few days, I'd say you have the mind you seek.

It just seems you believed someone else when they told you that you didn't....

Well thank you sir. I don't have such a high IQ in comparison to these people in history, yet I always strive to learn more each day. I am a patient man and try very hard to learn each day as much as possible. I think one of my problems is I am interested in too many things. What I do realize is these people that fascinate me actually concentrated in one topic and never strayed too much away from it. This will help them specialize and even discover new identities as time goes by. I find that fascinating.

I do love the English language and am trying to achieve a Master's Degree in it and hopefully a PhD if I write a good thesis for it. So English will be my passion of course. Will I be a Shakespeare? Probably not, but at least I can say that I can help people interested in the language in the future. That counts for something right!

Nevertheless, thank you for the compliment!

Sir??? Sheesh, I ain't never growing up....

"if I write a good thesis for it"? Who cares what others think?
Please yourself, you may not become an English professor, but that shouldn't stop you from spreading your knowledge if you believe you have something to share. Don't take anyone's word for anything, but instead, allow them to confirm your own convictions...

A thesis is required to attain a PhD from a University. I am sure I can pull it off though, yet we shall see.

One who wants will have. I am sure I will become a English professor one day. I will try my hardest!

Thank you for your advice. I won't take anyone's word for it without doing some research first and seeing how I feel about it also. It is the only way to go. :)

I get the feeling you think I meant religion...

I mean everything! A PHD is a piece of paper, it does not diminish your passion nor your knowledge. Just because one person (or panel of people), do not agree with you, that is no reason to stop pursuing your dreams. Who knows? You may be the person to inspire someone else to achieve what you desire...

Destiny is destiny, there is nothing you can do do to change it. You can use hindsight to ask "what if?", but that will do nothing to change your destiny. Make the best of what you have and don't dwell on the "what ifs". Where you end up is ultimatly your destiny...

My dream is to become a professor so the PhD (that piece of paper) is the ticket to be able to teach in a university! So my destiny and desire is this at the moment, aside of writing some books with it!

But no I understand what you mean. Absolutely, I will pursue my dreams and try my best, but it doesn't hurt to fascinate one self from others in the past that have created or accomplished things in life to have it recorded in history. One can say it is a learning experience to see others that have pursued their dreams.

Yes maybe I will influence a few in my life...perhaps I have already! I am sure everyone will one point another.

Thanks for your wisdom by the way. It is much appreciated. :)

no photo
Fri 04/22/11 06:51 PM

Perhaps we are Gods and Goddesses ourselves meaning we grew bored of our current state and created this world of imperfections to enjoy a bit of competition and limited powers or abilities if you will.

so when we pass away we are back to our immortal selfs bored again mentioning what an experience that was..

I'm not so sure that we'd consider our immortal all-powerful life to be so "boring" after having had the dream that we had no real power. Maybe we just do this as a way of "refreshing" our appreciation of our true nature.

~~~~

To have been given the intelligence of a genius to have been more beneficial in my lifetime to society. I wish I could have created or invented something very useful to mankind that the world could use. I envy people like Bill Gates, Albert Einstein, or others that get world wide recognition for interesting deeds that everyone uses.

I have some ideas that could potentially unlock enormous power. Power that would make an atomic bomb seem like a penny firecracker in comparison. Would I be doing humanity a "favor" or a "disservice" by sharing this knowledge with humanity?

Maybe it's best to just let it die with me and hope and pray that no one else discovers it? At least not for a very long time, perhaps when humanity matures to a level where they might actually use it constructively instead of turning it into a bomb.

I am assuming that you mean what Albert Einstein contributed since I mentioned his name. One has to also remember that if it wasn't for him we should question if the United States would have won the Pacific war against Japan. The Manhattan Project had a lot of German Scientists in the works of trying to get a atomic bomb to stop Fascism. Trust me if Germany had the bomb first we wouldn't enjoy the things we take granted today. Living in fear is no way to go and yes I know the 9/11 tactic has made us live in fear also for a little while, but it is nothing in comparison to back then. Also Einstein discovered many other things besides warning the president about the impeding problem with Germany at the time with a letter. I primarily would have liked to have had his IQ at the time and to see how his thoughts worked. It would have been interesting if he had the possiblity to live an additional 50 years of life. What would he have discovered then?

Nevertheless concerning humanitarian deeds, I was more in the lines of those that contributed good to society such as those scientists that discovered cures for diseases, civil rights activists, and technological geniuses to help us enjoy the internet for example. Such ideas fascinate me and to have such minds would be great to have.

From the few posts you made in the last few days, I'd say you have the mind you seek.

Well thank you sir. I don't have such a high IQ in comparison to these people in history, yet I always strive to learn more each day. I am a patient man and try very hard to learn each day as much as possible. I think one of my problems is I am interested in too many things. What I do realize is these people that fascinate me actually concentrated in one topic and never strayed too much away from it. This will help them specialize and even discover new identities as time goes by. I find that fascinating.

I do love the English language and am trying to achieve a Master's Degree in it and hopefully a PhD if I write a good thesis for it. So English will be my passion of course. Will I be a Shakespeare? Probably not, but at least I can say that I can help people interested in the language in the future. That counts for something right!

Sir??? Sheesh, I ain't never growing up....

"if I write a good thesis for it"? Who cares what others think?
Please yourself, you may not become an English professor, but that shouldn't stop you from spreading your knowledge if you believe you have something to share. Don't take anyone's word for anything, but instead, allow them to confirm your own convictions...

A thesis is required to attain a PhD from a University. I am sure I can pull it off though, yet we shall see.

One who wants will have. I am sure I will become a English professor one day. I will try my hardest!

Thank you for your advice. I won't take anyone's word for it without doing some research first and seeing how I feel about it also. It is the only way to go. :)

no photo
Fri 04/22/11 06:07 PM
Edited by greeneyeman on Fri 04/22/11 06:14 PM
Imagination at its best or worst...however you will take it!

1st Question:

What would happen if by tomorrow the entire population of the world decided to become Atheist. It just happens and everyone agrees there are no gods. Would this world be a better world or worst? Explain why!

2nd Question:

What would happen if by tomorrow morning the entire population of the world decided to become Christians. Christians in that sense of one denomination only. Would it be a good thing or bad? Would this world be a better world or worst? Explain why!

Also consider that as an option that the world could be the same as it is today even if the world's population agreed on a belief system.

Take a moment and contemplate on the questions. :)

no photo
Fri 04/22/11 05:50 PM
Edited by greeneyeman on Fri 04/22/11 05:51 PM

~~~~

no photo
Fri 04/22/11 05:34 PM
Edited by greeneyeman on Fri 04/22/11 05:45 PM

~~~~

I am assuming that you mean what Albert Einstein contributed since I mentioned his name. One has to also remember that if it wasn't for him we should question if the United States would have won the Pacific war against Japan. The Manhattan Project had a lot of German Scientists in the works of trying to get a atomic bomb to stop Fascism. Trust me if Germany had the bomb first we wouldn't enjoy the things we take granted today. Living in fear is no way to go and yes I know the 9/11 tactic has made us live in fear also for a little while, but it is nothing in comparison to back then. Also Einstein discovered many other things besides warning the president about the impeding problem with Germany at the time with a letter. I primarily would have liked to have had his IQ at the time and to see how his thoughts worked. It would have been interesting if he had the possiblity to live an additional 50 years of life. What would he have discovered then, perhaps the Grand Unified Theory?? Wouldn't that be interesting to discover?

He was the first physicist to dream about a Grand Unified Theory (GUT). He spent the entire last days of his life in search of a GUT. Of course, he didn't succeed in that for the simple reason that he was already very much ahead of his times in terms of reasoning power and imagination.

In otherwords I wouldn't have mind to envision or experience his mind for a day or two to see what it is like to have a IQ of 190 or higher.

Concerning humanitarian needs of success I would say those that are civil rights activists or those that have discovered cures for diseases must have been a great feeling to accomplish. Even those that have discovered the internet, computers, modern technology to help people live better lives. I am sure such people have to be excited and proud of their accomplishments.

no photo
Fri 04/22/11 02:18 PM
Edited by greeneyeman on Fri 04/22/11 02:18 PM
Well sir you surely dissected this to have very good answers.

Spirituality or religion is for some as real as they come. Some use fear as they say they fear God. I see it on many profiles such as " I am a God fearing woman" seeking the same.

Others use spirituality or religion to improve their lives in a positive way.

Some don't use it at all. I known many like this in the Army.

Whatever the reasons some even use it for they feel insecure if they don't use it at all. It is like that teddy bear animal they use to cuddle with as a child. It is a must for them to talk to God all the time.

and then we have some who use religion or spirituality for it gives a better feeling in nature while we live on this planet. I think you use this to keep you comfortable in life. There surely is nothing wrong with dreaming. I think the most brilliant minds in the world had to use somekind of imagination to achieve what they did. Why not use spirituality or religion....it can open up doors also.

Thank you for sharing your analyzes on the questions sir. It was enlightening.

no photo
Fri 04/22/11 02:12 PM
Edited by greeneyeman on Fri 04/22/11 02:14 PM
I would go to God and say like Donald Trump says so well in his show.......You're Fired! lol

I can imagine 99% of the people on this site are shocked to see this answer and ask "How could I think this way?" lol

I just can feel if I can dream up a Utopia or a perfect life for everyone and cannot live it because we see death around us all the time, then what is the purpose of it all. Every morning we see death believe it or not. From the insect to perhaps the vegetable or meat you eat. To the news on television to real life experiences such as I have witnessed in Iraq.

Now to the questions:

Question 1: What did I enjoy the most in my life?

Having the ability to learn different things on my own. I guess I have to take credit to have lived in a country that allowed me to do this, but that I have the chance to study what interests me the most. I plan to earn my PhD in English as I am working on a masters at the moment. The goal is to become a English Professor at a University.

Question 2: If you could suggest one thing that you feel could have improved your life's experience what would you suggest.

no photo
Fri 04/22/11 09:19 AM
The actor playing Thor got so big that he couldn't fit in his outfit and was told to go on a diet of just cardio exercise. lol

That guy is in shape! In the cartoons Thor is very big...I think they should have let him get bigger if wanted. ha ha

He is a God afterall!

no photo
Fri 04/22/11 07:19 AM
OKay you here the gentleman! Wake up America!

no photo
Fri 04/22/11 06:47 AM
Edited by greeneyeman on Fri 04/22/11 06:47 AM
I am not sure but I think there is a country without a military. It is in Central America or something.

Costa Rica???

Their military budget is $0

I thought it would be fun to add that for everyone.:)