Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Mon 06/09/14 07:16 PM
I used to watch him in 'Bottom' with my stepdad. R.I.P Rick :heart:

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Mon 06/09/14 07:11 PM
Edited by Shy_Emo_chick on Mon 06/09/14 07:14 PM

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Mon 06/09/14 07:09 PM
But you know what, MsHarmony, if it was for lack of judgement from a dr's opinion, I'm not sure I'd be here right now. That's one situation, when I normally DO need someone's judgement. As in "What would be the best course of action to take, to get me well again?".

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Mon 06/09/14 07:00 PM
And if you ever needed more proof, as to why I'd never get away with it, well, one of my sisters watches everything I type on here. She likes to see how I respond on the forums. But another reason, is because if any other person starts mental abuse games with me, like someone from a forum did before, then she'll have first-hand proof. Last time, I had to search through Yahoo, for the police, to print off evidence of his behaviour.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Mon 06/09/14 06:35 PM
Me. I'd have a hard time sharing myself with two or more men at once. As I tend to forget things, and I'm bad at turning up on time, so it'd only waste my time. I'm also bad at remembering names and address, so I'd be hopeless at cheating anyway. Hopefully that's enough to put off any men looking to cheat with me.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Mon 06/09/14 02:25 PM
One of my friends comes across as lacking in emotions. It's his ego. If anyone tries to flatter him, he'll say something horrible about their compliment, and then the one complimenting him ends up feeling hurt. He's just a big wind up. But it has had him losing friends at times. I think he needs to tone it down. Because if he meets anyone new, they'll think he's rude. And then I have to explain his sarcasm, again.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sun 06/08/14 03:27 PM
No. I'm just fed up of boyband lookalikes contacting me. They seem to think a shirtless pic will impress me. laugh

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sun 06/08/14 03:24 PM
Why don't you both talk to a sex therapist about it?

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sun 06/08/14 02:56 PM
as u just do ur business and leave satisfied.

You mean, it's just like using the toilet? ;)

The reason I'm not into them, is because I just can't get myself to feel the need for sex with a stranger. It takes one to know one with me. If I don't know him personally, then no matter how hot he might look, I still need that mind and body connection.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sun 06/08/14 02:42 PM
Well, that was nerve-wracking having my text message read out on the radio. I can stop sweating now. laugh

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sun 06/08/14 01:55 PM
I'm thinking they're a waste of time.

I also think those kind of men who send me topless pics of themselves, should try them.

*Putting on a bored Daria face* Their bodies do nothing for me.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sun 06/08/14 01:52 PM
Ffs, is it bad to have even just a LITTLE drop of blood leave the body? It's just that ever since I had that blood test, I've had a lot of other medical things going a bit awry. lol. I know it's probably just coincidence, but since hearing on the news, about some babies dying, from contaminated equipment, well you just wonder.

As if you're not feeling well enough as it is, you then have to take a horrible-tasting medicine. So the nausea doubles. But whatever keeps me from having choking fits. May taste disgusting, but rather that. You just hold your nose to avoid the taste. sick sad :smile:

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sun 06/08/14 02:54 AM

SUCCESS? ... :tongue:

How do you measure it? Against the level of others or by your own standards?

By my own standards. I've always done my own thing. And feel no need to compete.

Though, if competing for something I really want, I'm not one to give up easily. I go full-throttle for what I want.

Is there anything you "won't do" to achieve it?

Yes. Sex, or drugs, or anything that requires me to cause harm to myself, or the people close to me. No dangerous situations. I'd just end up feeling degraded and cheap. And then end up punishing myself for being so stupid.

When and how do you know that you've reached all of your goals to your satisfaction?

Because I'll feel like I've achieved everything on my bucket list.

Do you ever think you've had enough and it's time to relax and enjoy the life you've already worked hard to build?

Or is the innate fight to climb and stay on top always an instigating factor that keeps you going even if you're tired of the rat race and what it takes to keep up the pace?

I don't think I want to give up and drop everything just yet. It would take a very big blow to my body, to stop me doing stuff. If I had quite a major illness though, I'd know my limits, and would know that I could only do so much.

Does obliging the need to succeed make you happy?

No. I can be happy without success. To me, love and life is more important.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sun 06/08/14 02:32 AM
I'm rubbish at telling them. Though I love hearing them. :smile:

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sun 06/08/14 02:28 AM

you got it right out of my mouth.
who cares what any stranger here things?And apparently most people actually waste their time here admiring fake pictures lol.. sorry guys

laugh :) You know what? I actually feel better being a bit chubby, than when I was slimmer. And if anyone dare insult me about it, I just humour them and say something like "Well at least I dare look like this. Bet you wouldn't".

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sun 06/08/14 02:23 AM
Anyway, I'm not looking for a boyfriend, so it doesn't matter to me anyway, as I'm only on here to chat with friends, and I'm hardly gonna care what I look like, when I'm only here for that.

The only difference, is I care about the way I dress, but that's different. Mum always tells me "You're one of those people that wouldn't be seen dead in soiled knickers, if you suddenly got ran over". laugh. Well I've still had a few accidents. Regardless of how I was dressed at the time laugh. She merely means I like to look presentable. We all have differenrt tastes in clothes. And mine just happen to be knee-length dresses.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sun 06/08/14 01:57 AM
Most?

If I wanted to look pretty, I'd have put a pic of a woman caked in more make-up than is sensible. Why should I care what some stranger thinks? Maybe that's why I look slightly chubby, and more natural in my recent pics. I sincerely don't care.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sat 06/07/14 08:07 PM
*sings* Don't you forget about me :)

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sat 06/07/14 08:05 PM

I have abs

Big deal. So do I and many others. It's just another everyday thing.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sat 06/07/14 07:48 PM
There's a reason I never usually answer threads with this sort of title. Self confidence shouldn't rely on what others think. I often think it's doing more harm than good, having a 'Rate Me' thread. People were insecure enough about how they looked as a teen. So to have that pressure put upon you again, it feels like you're being thrown to the wolves. If it makes you feel any better, half of those people who win 'X Factor', 'American Idol', get by on their image. Even my performing arts tutors used to tell us they had favourites. As in, "You're one of our favourite students. Don't tell anyone". You are as human as anyone else. You were born, and you'll die. You breathe the same oxygen as the rest of us. You shouldn't have to be told how "gorgeous" you are. I'm glad I didn't. I'd be afraid of giving you a complex about looking "hot". And that would do you no good. And listen, being a slim model figure isn't all that. Just listen to 'Pretty Hurts' by Beyonce. And you'll learn the true cost of trying to live up to "perfection". I'd rather you went and enjoyed your day, than worry whether you're good enough. "It's the soul that needs the surgery" ;)