Community > Posts By > Shy_Emo_chick

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Thu 06/12/14 11:14 AM
Welcome :) Credible profile. I'm just worried what you'd do if you ever had a boy. As it sounds like you'd leave the woman, if she was to get pregnant with a boy. Just curious

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Wed 06/11/14 06:16 PM

Wow.Dude...For a newb...You are a real a s s hole!....I can fix that.smokin

I think I know who you mean ;)

You go, girl :P

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Wed 06/11/14 06:15 PM
You know how when you've got a bad throat, and people tell you to either drink hot or freezing drinks? I think my throat prefers freezing drinks, as I cough a lot less during and after one. Whereas hot drinks aggravate my throat at first. I'll just end up with a fridge full of cold drinks, and hardly any food. For a good reason though. :thumbsup:. I've lost my appetite, too.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Wed 06/11/14 06:08 PM
Call me snooty if you will, but I'd much rather date a classy guy who has his life together, than some unrecovering alcoholic. There's a time and a place for that. And it won't be with ME anymore. Some people just need a swift kick up the rear. But with some, it's normally too late to make them see. I just need to vent, since yesterday was the last time he was there.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Wed 06/11/14 05:03 PM
When a dirty, scruffy, alcoholic ex of mine, started hurling abusive insults at me. Some people never change. He turned up at my door, with his breath stinking of beer. Numerous times he claimed he would clean himself up, if I would only give him one more chance. Well screw that. I hear people say stuff like that all of the time, and they remain in their gutter state. He was an aggressive type. And mum told him that we're moving house, so he can go shove a beer can right up his arse. And my stepdad isn't scared of him either. That'll teach ME to ever believe an alcoholic will change. Ain't nobody got time for that. Smh.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Wed 06/11/14 03:05 PM
Good question, but if a guy truly did love me, he wouldn't want me to die. laugh And I wouldn't want him to die for me. Is it nice if you die from, e.g, Brohnchitis, all because you're lover wanted you to? The thread title reminds me of Romeo and Juliet. They died for each other, but for all the wrong reasons.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Wed 06/11/14 02:50 PM

Yeah and good for you for being on a dating site at your age.

Pfffffft. That hasn't even got anything to do with the topic. So you decided to enter the thread to make yet another snidy remark. And you're older than me, so what does that say about YOU being on a dating site? I'm not looking to date, though. Keep up your bullying. You're pathetic. And I'll be deleting you from my friends list. You're obviously not as genuine as you might have seemed in your apology.

As for everyone else, thanks for the kind replies.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Tue 06/10/14 05:55 PM
Awwwww, you have such charm, CowboyGH :)

A simple "Hi, how are you? My name is..............", followed by a friendly smile, I feel that art has been lost for a while. It would make you feel warm inside. Whereas, if someone came up to me, all shouty, I'd feel a bit wary of them.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Tue 06/10/14 05:37 PM
I think anywhere in the Spanish Isles, is a bit too typical for a summer holiday. I wanna go somewhere that's talked about a little less. I like variety. There's so many other places to choose from.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Tue 06/10/14 05:32 PM
I think I can. If a guy seems like trouble, he makes me run for the door. laugh

I couldn't get out of there quick enough. ohwell

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Tue 06/10/14 05:27 PM
I may visit Canada or Norway at some point. Nothing like a cosy snow scene.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Tue 06/10/14 05:23 PM
I once went on holiday there. You'll love it. They're nice people. The friendliest yet drinks

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Tue 06/10/14 05:01 PM
Too personal for me to ever reveal on a public forum. It will forever be between me and him. I find the question a bit too invasive.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Tue 06/10/14 01:47 AM
Or maybe I'll end up going to Australia. Such a beautiful country. I keep trying to find a cheap holiday deal to go there.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Mon 06/09/14 09:56 PM

But you know what, MsHarmony, if it was for lack of judgement from a dr's opinion, I'm not sure I'd be here right now. That's one situation, when I normally DO need someone's judgement. As in "What would be the best course of action to take, to get me well again?".
that would align with what she said : 'I believe judgement is another word for opinion'
a medical opinion in this case
and 'we are created to make judgements for the purpose of survival.'
so it looks like you agree.

drinker. True. Why didn't I realize that? laugh. I think I'm not with it, due to being unwell. So I end up confusing people.

Anyway, I prefer hearing others opinions, as it'd get boring listening to my own all of the time.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Mon 06/09/14 09:47 PM

What would you prefer ?

A bacon burger with a side of monogamy.

A bacon burger? :) I must try one of those. Never even knew they existed until now. lol

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Mon 06/09/14 09:42 PM
I'm not sure. I think there's a certain line you have to be careful not to cross. Especially if it ended up in a suicide. ohwell

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Mon 06/09/14 09:38 PM
I can see how he got a job in Showbiz. He's funny but doesn't know it. He has one of those rare sense of humors. He is very intelligent.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Mon 06/09/14 09:36 PM
You didn't know Matt Edmondson has a radio show? Shame ;). I like everything he does. Especially on Youtube, when he interview celebrities in a public bathroom. I noticed he always has to shout over loud music, just before going ahead with the interviews.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Mon 06/09/14 07:23 PM
Maybe you can answer me as to why a lot of indian men go on dating sites, and act like perverts. Not so innocent. So why should those virgins wait for you, when you go propositioning after a woman for sex? And yeah, I notice these things.

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25