Community > Posts By > Shy_Emo_chick

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sat 06/07/14 03:35 PM
Definitely fun. Wanna BE fun, wanna HAVE fun, wanna BREATHE fun. *Talking to self* Okay...........she gets it.............now shut up.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sat 06/07/14 03:04 PM
I think it's a respitory virus going around. It definitely affects the chest and the throat. There's a lot of wheezing. Which is why I asked my dr if it was Whooping Cough. As you cough so much, and lose your voice. Just surprised no news channel gave warning about it, because it feels a bit severe. Not trying to scaremonger, but it doesn't feel nice.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sat 06/07/14 02:56 PM

I need an early night, far too many vodkas last night

drinker Get well soon. I'm guessing you've got a hangover? :(

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sat 06/07/14 02:46 PM

When do YOU call it quits? waving

When he starts asking me to go naked on webcam.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sat 06/07/14 02:43 PM
You know those tv commercials, that try so hard to be hilarious, that they end up not that funny? They just look stupid. "So YOU'RE the one that ordered the weasels?" surprised. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sat 06/07/14 11:34 AM
This isn't the same thing, but bear with me. Children can be the abandoned one's, in a relationship. A parent can sometimes think they have everything all in place, but how do we know their children aren't secretly suffering in silence? Some parents never find out until they go to therapy with said child. And actually, not putting in enough time and effort in a lover, can have a similar effect. A kind of resentment. "If you didn't care that much back then, why are you suddenly caring NOW?". It's all well buying them Playstations and toy cars, but if you hardly show affection, it's only gonna look materialistic. What's a few hours to spare to spend more time with loved ones? Even if it's only once a week?

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sat 06/07/14 11:09 AM
And?

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sat 06/07/14 11:05 AM
No

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sat 06/07/14 10:45 AM
It's so nice to be besties with Ireland. :tongue: And I've noticed there's quite a few irish people on here.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sat 06/07/14 05:34 AM
Not being funny, but what makes younger men so special? It can feel pretty bad, dating some university student, who thinks he's hot stuff, just because he has a degree, and goes partying. Sometimes, some of those student types have a degree in being an arsehole. Not all younger men were bad to date, but some of their ego's were just pathetic, and fake. I keep wondering what all the fuss is about.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sat 06/07/14 05:13 AM
Edited by Shy_Emo_chick on Sat 06/07/14 05:16 AM
What you've achieved throughout your lives, is very admirable. I understand that it never went without difficulty along the way. Give yourselves a massive pat on the back. I could never do what you did. It takes a certain amount of bravery. It was a pleasure watching the live tv ceremony, yesterday. I hope you can all be proud of what you did to help. God bless :heart:

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sat 06/07/14 05:05 AM
Either he never truly wanted her that much in the first place, or he got bored with her. But who's to say the woman isn't bored with her husband? She might be feeling just like he is. She may just be staying quiet about it. Especially if he's intimidating. I'd rather a guy was upfront about wanting an affair straight away, so that I know to avoid him. At least that's better than finding out years down the line, that he was using you.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sat 06/07/14 04:55 AM
I choose career. It gives me something to keep focused on.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Fri 06/06/14 06:33 PM
Not really into defending myself on some forum, but if I do, it means I take no bullspit. So snidy remarks from fakes are quite whimpy really. Bet you'd never say it infront of my face. Saying it on a forum doesn't count. For all we know, you could be cowering while typing your worthless crap. laugh. I just imagine you shitting on a toilet, and I instantly feel better. Shame on you. :tongue:

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Fri 06/06/14 10:59 AM
You being philipino, doesn't make you better than any other race. Seriously, the comment you made on that thread, just makes you look racist. Every country is capable of the same thing. It's not my fault some infant chooses to make silly remarks.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Mon 06/02/14 03:09 PM

Just goes to show that getting overly confident is lethal. And painful.

I must tell this very thing to a certain friend. Cos we all know, an overly-confident man, comes across as a d***.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Mon 06/02/14 03:02 PM

my one complaint is how come they haven't shown Lena Headey naked yet?she wasn't afraid to be nude in 300.how come she won't get nude in Game of Thrones? grumble

Just wait til her hormones kick in. Bet she won't be so reluctant to get naked THEN ;D

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Mon 06/02/14 02:59 PM

Dear Ms Shy e chick.

Love your attitude.

Thanks for chipping in.

You sound like a pretty grounded young woman.

It is very cool getting to know you.

Have a great week.flowerforyou

:blush: You too. :smile:

What a friendly reception. It makes all the difference :)

I TRY to stay grounded.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Mon 06/02/14 02:44 PM

A lot of you ladies sisters making many women come across as frigid.

rofl I sure hope I'm not in that category. :smile:

I don't mind talking about it. It's as natural as getting oit of bed, or getting washed.

How many you women believe sex is important to you in part of the relationship package?
:x

*holding my hand up*

I'll ask another question. Be honest now.

How many see sex as a tool to control your man?

I think that's just manipulative. It's a bit childish, to be sure. I get that sex is tempting, but I don't like to control anyone. It's bs and who needs THAT?

Finally, who here has pretty much resigned yourselves to a sexless life alone and only here for the forums?

Not me. Just stopped looking. If a guy on here happens to want to date me, he is gonna have to let me know. A better way to tell if they're being genuine. For me, a sexless life would kinda make me slightly antsy. And I'm not afraid to admit that. I'm not the typical sort. But I would definitely get a bit cranky, if sex was taken away from me :)

Yes sex as well as intimacy and communication are very important parts of any relationship. In my honest opinion and past experiences, the relationship will die a slow horrid death without all of these.

I want a man that won't turn me down when I ask for the intimacy that I desire. I would also never use sex as a weapon because in my reality, that is wrong and goes completely against my own desires. So who am I actually punishing, him or me?

As for a sexless relationship and resigning to it...NEVER! I know what I desire, want and need and will be sure the next man in my life knows this.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Mon 06/02/14 02:36 PM
Sure I do. Not sure how decent I really am, though. It's just that I've stopped actively looking. I realize if it's going to happen, it'll happen naturally, and come from just about anywhere really. Why rely on only one place to find a special someone? The last time I was involved with a guy from this website, was a few months ago. It's not like I'm holding out. Who am I to tell anyone how to be? Oh and hi to everyone here, btw. waving