Community > Posts By > Shy_Emo_chick

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Mon 08/04/14 06:30 AM
I think they just can't be faithful. I often wonder if being unfaithful, means there's a part of their brain that isn't working properly. Just saying though. I don't think I'd ever take part in a threesome. It would have me full of regret.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Mon 08/04/14 05:32 AM
I still wanna go home. I miss my dog and my ferrets. *sigh*

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Mon 08/04/14 05:26 AM
My humor can be quite dark, and my make-up, too.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Mon 08/04/14 05:21 AM

Well this thread is a mess....fun is in the UK and chef wants to meet for coffee...she is in Canada......WTF.......and now we have bbb in India wanting to steal everyone to skype......far out man.laugh laugh laugh frustrated frustrated frustrated

Way far :O drinks

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Mon 08/04/14 02:01 AM
Because being friends should mean something. It isn't a numbers game. Only facebook fanatics care about friend collecting. They normally have about 500 facebook "friends". Yet I can gaurantee they hardly speak to most of them on the friend list. I'd rather keep my tiny circle of friends, than some meaningless add on. True friends are those who check that you're feeling okay. True friends don't dissapear on you. Think about it for a little while. Why would you want "friends" that never speak to you? Some just see it as a popularity contest. Yet those types that do, normally end up lonely, with no-one to turn to, as they were only ever thinking about themselves all along.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sun 08/03/14 01:19 PM
I love most female underwear. Especially lacey. I think ALL women look good in it
. I love the Burlesque look, on a woman ;D

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sun 08/03/14 12:20 PM
No. There's some student nurses who treat patients like they're naive. Well they're not. You can just feel really negative energy when they enter your room. Why the hell they got their job, I'll never understand.

I've also witnesses many horrid teachers.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sun 08/03/14 05:07 AM

I guess most of us came here to meet someone in person. It would be nice to get to know each other better online, than meet in person and become friends. It would be even better to be more than friends, but it takes time to build a relationship. Great sex is desirable, but some of us do not want to base so called "relationship" on it. If it is too much to ask for more than just great sex, well ... those of us who are not willing to lower the standards are going to remain alone.

This is why I'm fussy about who I date. Why should I lower my standards anymore? Tried it, and all I attracted was men who didn't make an effort. So no more of lowering my standards. I've met more decent types from being true to myself. There's always someone poking their nose into other people's sex lives. It's nobody's business how one chooses to live. You can tell who the nosey people are ;)

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sun 08/03/14 04:59 AM
Not sure how you're going to figure out who is being honest. It's harder to find out when on the internet. But welcome anyway.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sun 08/03/14 04:53 AM

Hi. Im new here also. :)

Welcome to the both of you. drinks

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sun 08/03/14 04:47 AM
You're very welcome, OP :)

A good job I'm going to be careful who to invite into my life, as I see so many bitter people, turning into rotten apples, from their divorce. Not sure whether I'll ever marry, but never being married, is better than getting married too quickly. And even if I did, I wouldn't let it change who I am. And would keep it civil. As I can't stand chaos. Never end up as bitter or twisted as some have become ;)

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sun 08/03/14 02:58 AM

Thinking I'm going to go dive in some bubbles...

Be back...smile2

Enjoy. waving

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sun 08/03/14 02:57 AM
You can hear the nurse's and dr's talking in the corridor. Every patient can. I tend to feel like I might aswell just go home, when I hear them moan about their job. Makes me feel wrong just for being there. Kinda creepy hearing their footsteps all day, too. I heard a nurse mention to a dr how I looked scared, so she wasn't going to take me to other ward, until later in the day.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sun 08/03/14 02:49 AM
I miss my family and friends. Can't wait to go back home and see them. Oh, and my pets, too. :sigh: :cry:

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sun 08/03/14 02:18 AM
You just have to ignore those kind of e-mails. I hate gold diggers. Why would I ever give a stranger money? I'm not stupid. They just THINK i am. Well they're the stupid one for ever asking me to lend them money. I laugh at them for being so greedy.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sun 08/03/14 02:06 AM

Just replying with ... Hi scammer ... also works

Yeah, I tend to reply with something a little stronger, but my favourite is to reply with something nice, wait a minute for the message to go through, and then block them

laugh. Yeah. Chris Moyles needs to stop asking me for my number. It's getting annoying. biggrin

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sun 08/03/14 02:05 AM

Just replying with ... Hi scammer ... also works

Yeah, I tend to reply with something a little stronger, but my favourite is to reply with something nice, wait a minute for the message to go through, and then block them

laugh. Yeah. Chris Moyles needs to stop asking me for my number. It's getting annoying. biggrin

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sun 08/03/14 01:41 AM
I like a guy who brags about his university degree. It means he cares about his career, and has a good work ethic. I couldn't date a lazy type.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sat 08/02/14 06:43 PM

Yeah, basically, whatever we find here just isn't all THAT! laugh

laugh Uh huh, honey :)

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sat 08/02/14 06:38 PM
Thanks for inviting me to New Zealand to stay with you. I can't wait. You're a guy with a beautiful soul.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25