Community > Posts By > Shy_Emo_chick

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Fri 05/30/14 07:34 PM
Sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ;)

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Fri 05/30/14 05:34 PM
Men are quite simple to understand. If he wants to meet, he will. If he doesn't, he won't. I don't think it's that complicated.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Fri 05/30/14 05:05 PM
Mum's cooking has been known to make me cry. surprised. She almost burns everything. Bless her. Man, her cakes are blimmin awful. They're more like the texture of biscuits than sponge. I just fake a smile, all the way through eating whatever she's made. Good job I have plenty of water with my food at this rate. The best way to avoid someone's bad cooking? Just tell em you're bloated. And that you get quite full these days. laugh

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Fri 05/30/14 04:53 PM
Is it tin foil hat time again? :smile:.

People are always getting me to stand near their tv aerial, because my tin foil hat, brings back their tv signal. But they forget I need to pee at times. It's hard work this tin foil malarky.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Fri 05/30/14 04:43 PM
The bedroom window was left open. I was feeling cold, so naturally went to close it. Just as I was about to get out of bed, something stopped me in my tracks. I saw this red thing. Not sure if it was an animal, or a person. It had a face, and I really couldn't make out what the rest of it's body was meant to be. It didn't look approachable. Definitely not. laugh. I did a really loud gasp, as soon as I saw it. No scream. You're probably going to think I'm just making it up to sound interesting. If I thought it was a ghost, I'd have mentioned it. I only wish I could have took a photo of it. Then we'd have evidence. You can only take my word for it. You don't have to believe what I say. I just know what I saw.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Fri 05/30/14 04:10 PM
I only do crazy, I'm afraid.

It always ends up that way. laugh.

Mum: If you stop looking, you'll find him.

Me: If I stop looking, I'll end up with crazy ;).

Turns out I'm right, every time.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Fri 05/30/14 03:58 PM
It's Hugh Janus I feel sorry for ;)

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Fri 05/30/14 02:30 PM

If it has already been soaking in your hair awhile,
I do not think plain old washing will hurt it any more.

But I would get right on it.

I know, right? ;) The longer I leave it, the more I keep thinking about it.

I'll go and try the plain method first. And using way more shampoo than usual. lol. I'll go try it right now ;)

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Fri 05/30/14 02:28 PM

Do you have a wound you can't get wet? Try taking a fine toothed comb and combing out some of the clumps. Shampoo and conditioner should work, Shy. Your hair is light so it might stain but it will fade soon. Maybe soak in a hot bath. :-(

Thanks hun ;). I'm scared to look in the mirror at it. I won't be able to comb it, when it's dry, as it's formed a hard clump. So I can only do it when it's wet.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Fri 05/30/14 02:23 PM

wont ask. wtf.. but.. usually a long hot shower should help.. or it did on Physco .lol

rofl Things happen. Thanks. Gotta say, it's quite a rock n roll injury to have. But I'm still grossed out by it.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Fri 05/30/14 02:19 PM
I always tend to think that anyone who asks this question, doesn't know the difference.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Fri 05/30/14 02:13 PM
I daren't try washing my hair the usual way, because I'm worried it won't rinse out, as there's quite a thick amount [sorry for the gross detail, i feel sick just thinking about it]. Can the hospital do it for me? Or will they just think I'm being a drama queen? I feel like I'll need a really strong chemical cleanser to get rid of it. I have no idea how to go about this. Been hiding my hair under a hoodie all day, so that no-one could see my blood-stained hair. It's at the back of my head.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Fri 05/30/14 02:07 PM
I'm afraid I'm only half irish, and living in the UK. lol. But good luck anyway. Welcome. drinker

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Fri 05/30/14 02:02 PM
I agree with what the rest have said on this thread. Poor you. laugh. Come on bud, I think deep down inside, even YOU know yourself the advantages it can bring. My mum is fifty. She looks twenty. If she can do it, so can you. But oh, alas, what a tragedy. *Sarc*

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Fri 05/30/14 11:05 AM
Not saying I wasn't greatful for my parents looking after me, but it began to feel like they were smothering me. I hated being an only child, because they would pay almost too much attention to everything I did. I'm not sure how others feel, about having parents you'd rather would tell to leave you be, but it made me almost have a breakdown. By all means, be a parent, but don't do it so much that you drive your children away from you. Hence them making me feel asthmatic only when around them. Other family members kept noticing that.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Fri 05/30/14 08:26 AM

For me, navigating between two worlds was more about fitting in within 2 cultures. Because I'm Mexican I should this. Being American means something else.

That's also what I had to constantly put up with in my childhood. I have one catholic parent, and the other isn't religious. The non-religious parent, would tell me to do what I like, more carefree, quite wild, quite the hippie. The other parent, the catholic, was like "It's My way or the highway".

I ended up resenting my step-father, for not letting me see my gran. He was just an idiot like that. And secretly, between me and you lot, I would buy a bottle of Alcopop or wine, after school, and go to a secret location to down it all. I was just so hurt that I wasn't allowed to visit my gran. All because my stepdad didn't like her. Take this as a handy hint, all of you future parents out there. Your child could end up feeling crushed if you ever ban them from seeing other family members. Let the child have a choice. You don't want your children ending up needing some sort of high, and hurting their feelings.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Fri 05/30/14 08:06 AM
I gotta agree with Dreamarama. When there's no-one to listen to you vent, these forums are a good way to let it all out. And then there's the comedic banter that goes on, which I love. drinker

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Fri 05/30/14 01:57 AM
If anything, you'd think either gender who is a parent, would want someone who understands what it's like, to be a parent. You already have something in common there. Some just might not want anymore children. So taking on someone else's children, as well as their own, may prove difficult, like needing a bigger house. Some want children of their own, so some like to be the biological parent, and naturally want that for themselves.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Fri 05/30/14 01:41 AM

So, you're out there dating...or you're just out of a relationship...or you're just happy being single for a while...

How do you like to sleep?

1)Passed out on the couch or recliner.

2)Cuddled up on the bed with a bunch of pillows.

3)Sharing the bed with your pet/s.

4)Spread-eagled, rolling around & enjoying the space.

Probably number 2. I like to make sure my head is propped up, when I'm going to sleep. I know it has something to do with when I used to go into blind panic mode, if I had difficulty breathing, and if my head was only resting on one pillow, I felt I was going to choke. I sometimes never had enough air in my lungs. And laying on my side, rather than my back, didn't always help.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Fri 05/30/14 01:30 AM

Intimacy can be related to many things, not necessarily sexual. I consider intimacy as being either sexual, mental, or spiritual, and each depends on the person/persons who are involved. If I have the spiritual, emotional intimacy, the physical follows thereafter and not before. JMHO

No need for me to say anything more. This is spot on. drinker