Community > Posts By > Shy_Emo_chick

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Fri 05/30/14 01:10 AM
Some guy was wanting to know, if there were any women over thirty, who didn't believe in eating junk food anymore? *cough cough*. Which world am I in? Some people just want to live life to the full, without having a nag telling them how they should be a lettuce muncher, for the rest of their lives. I can't imagine not going to Subway, just because "my boyfriend says I'm not allowed". It's no different from your parents telling you to eat your greens. I think we've had enough of that by the time we grow up thanks. surprised

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Thu 05/29/14 04:32 PM

we know life is too short to love.

Errrrrrrrrrrr, wow. And I thought I'd heard it all. surprised

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Thu 05/29/14 03:37 PM

Now Miley Cyrus might think that folks over forty aren't interested in sex

Oh, you DIDN'T just go there. surprised. Let's not bring Miley Cyprus into this. She's the last thing I want to be thinking about, while some guy is licking me out, thanks. laugh

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Thu 05/29/14 03:18 PM

ego? :tongue:

laugh. You almost caught me off gaurd with your question. Thought it was going to mention a mans you know what. :smile:.

I thought I already told Robbie Williams to eff off the first time he asked me out.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Thu 05/29/14 03:12 PM
As if we need to use shouting over text, but okay, WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING? IS IT A BIT HARD TO HEAR TEXT?

I don't believe any first impressions can last forever, because as we get to know people, it fizzles out.

Welcome, btw :)

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Thu 05/29/14 02:53 PM
Pssssssst :smile:. I'm not understanding something. No means no, and not means not. It's clearly written in my profile headline. So how have any men come to the opposite conclusion? *confused*

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Thu 05/29/14 01:56 PM
I regret a few things for sure. Life isn't all roses and butterflies. That's the reality of existing.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Thu 05/29/14 01:42 PM
Not this moob business again :tongue:

TLC-Red Light Special. Is how I'm feeling right now.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Thu 05/29/14 01:36 PM
In my country, relation means family member, so I'd feel inadequate, if anyone asked me to date a relation.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Thu 05/29/14 01:34 PM
No ;)

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Thu 05/29/14 01:31 PM
That my gran will get her speech back.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Thu 05/29/14 01:28 PM
Best of luck with it. flowerforyou. Just think, it's to help you get better. So no need to fear it ;)

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Thu 05/29/14 01:20 PM

just give him the look from across the room

You mean, like THIS?

It could be the breathy voice spoken right in his ear about what you want to do.

Been there many times. Had a few restraining orders for it. What? I was feeling lonely and horny. Did you really expect me to ignore it? ;)

it's foreplay and it's HAWT...

And you can order it, right here on QVC, for $1000.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Thu 05/29/14 01:07 PM
Rape shouldn't be allowed in any country whatsoever. And it's even more sickening when done to children. Where's my sick bucket? :(

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Thu 05/29/14 11:34 AM
Edited by Shy_Emo_chick on Thu 05/29/14 11:37 AM
Heard one of my local radio stations talk about him earlier. It was one of those shows, where you're allowed to phone in, and give your opinion. There wasn't even one bad thing said about him. Not that I expected anything bad to be said. I mean that he seems the type of person who'd get on with all types of people. When they mentioned he had trouble breathing towards the end, I did kind of feel sorry for him, as that must have felt suffocating. But let's not dwell on that. There's a lot we could learn from the attitudes of ill people. Their humbleness stays with them. It doesn't take a great deal to make them smile. Well, that's a good way to live. They stick by their words ;) :heart:.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Thu 05/29/14 10:35 AM
I bet no-one will get what I mean, but the things that get me excited, are the very same things that can end up having me in tear's. Yes, I know my answer is weird.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Wed 05/28/14 05:54 PM
Edited by Shy_Emo_chick on Wed 05/28/14 05:56 PM

I am disappointed no one is sharing their seduction secrets. Just a lot of waffle about fossils

:popcorn: Yeah

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Wed 05/28/14 05:47 PM
How one of my male friends car, looks a lot like the Bat Mobile from Batman. His is black all over. Looks expensive. Let's ruin the back seat. :tongue:

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Wed 05/28/14 05:44 PM
Sorry I left a small, in fact, TINY, scratch on your bat mobile of a car. Seriously, lighten up. A scratch on a child would have been far more important. And you throw a hissy fit over a scratch on a CAR? Yes, it's a lovely looking thing, but the fuss you made over it, was unbelievable. Anything that even remotely destroys you ego, you get into a mood over it. Ever heard of Turtle Wax?

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Wed 05/28/14 01:49 PM
My dr found the answer to why I keep going light-headed and fainting